Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
big-vados123

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

Can you explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
HTKN that will not be sold will be burn
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:50 AM

How the Expansion of Blockchain’s Collaborative Universe Magnifies Its Sustainability

Even retail is full of opportunities for blockchain-based partnerships, as evidenced by the recent collaboration announcement between retail engagement platform HotNow and Stellar. HotNow brings merchants and consumers together through their gamified engagement application, awarding users with HoToKeN for promotional activities that aid participating retailers. HTKN can then be redeemed for discounts at merchants, helping bring online retail traffic through the doors of offline merchants and closing the value cycle without any leakage. By integrating Stellar and its own Lumens cryptocurrency protocol with HoToKeN, merchants can accept micropayments and more importantly HTKN instantaneously at a very low cost, improving the overall appeal and fungibility of the system for both users and vendors.
Is the token payment option already available?
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:43:57 AM

I really like your project. If I invite friends to participate in the ICO too, will I get some kind of bonus?
Of course. Each ICO participant can also receive a bonus using our referral program.
What should a new participant do if he wants to register for a referral link?
First step for all user who want to join to our ICO is to sign in to your approved KYC and then he can work with his HoToKeN Payment page.
What is the size of the bonus for referrals?
If you get your referral link and share it with friends you will receive 10% HTKN reward is based on the number of tokens purchased by your friends.
Will my friends get the bonus too if they become Hotoken participant?
Yes, they will receive a 2% bonus of their purchase.
Great news. Will tokens be credited to my account immediately after registration in the referral program?
No, it won’t. Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ITO, on March 20, 2017.
In what currency will it be?
All payment is made in HTKN tokens
Where can I find instructions to share with friends?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

You plan to include game content in your application. Which companies' games will be available?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:48:50 AM

When is the ICO release scheduled?
In five days, March 20, the public sale will end. HoToKeN schedule was announced in Roadmap. You will find it in White Paper https://hotoken.io/documents/HoToKeNWhitepaper.pdf

How does your crypto currency compete with fiat?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:51:10 AM

I really like your project. If I invite friends to participate in the ICO too, will I get some kind of bonus?
Of course. Each ICO participant can also receive a bonus using our referral program.
First step for all user who want to join to our ICO is to sign in to your approved KYC and then he can work with his HoToKeN Payment page.
If you get your referral link and share it with friends you will receive 10% HTKN reward is based on the number of tokens purchased by your friends.
Great news. Will tokens be credited to my account immediately after registration in the referral program?
No, it won’t. Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ITO, on March 20, 2017.
HoToKeN Referral Program is here https://www.hotoken.io/documents/referral_tutorial.pdf
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:52:33 AM

In five days, March 20, the public sale will end. HoToKeN schedule was announced in Roadmap. You will find it in White Paper https://hotoken.io/documents/HoToKeNWhitepaper.pdf

HTKN is more stable currency with a fixed common stock, and the local  money (Thai Baht ) is not enough strong to make a competition with HTKN.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

How the loyalty program works?
HoToKeN ecosystem is aimed at creating a healthy relationship between the seller and the buyer. So merchant will be able to encourage with HotLoyalty points those customers who re-enter the institution and participate in smart contracts.
How can a consumer spend his loyalty points?
As well as HotPoint client can pay for goods and services, buy different things in the games, activate new promotions.
Is hot point equivalent to a token?
By accumulating HotPoints, consumers will be rewarded with HTKN when certain thresholds are reached. Consumers use their HotPoints as the virtual currency for all casual games found inside the HotNow app, including social competitions and tournaments.
manik1996

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:34 AM

thanks, dev for your good response & answers all the people question. I want to know how token price?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:58:50 AM

thanks, dev for your good response & answers all the people question. I want to know how token price?
Public-Sale is Live
1 HTKN = 0.10 USD
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

You plan to include game content in your application. Which companies' games will be available?
The development of the HotNow is attended by the Axion Ventures Inc. and we e are partnering with Axion Games Limited for gamification the application.
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

HTKN is more stable currency with a fixed common stock, and the local  money (Thai Baht ) is not enough strong to make a competition with HTKN.
How much is Hotoken’s soft and hard cap?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

In which country is the jurisdiction of the ICO campaign?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

Hi guys, I have some of free ETH and I want to invest in your ICO. How can I get tokens to MyEtherWallet?
big-vados123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:12:49 AM

How much is Hotoken’s soft and hard cap?
Min Cap is equal 20 000 000 HTKN and Hard Cup for HoToKeN project is 3 000 000 000 HTKN.
big-vados123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:14:49 AM

In which country is the jurisdiction of the ICO campaign?
The Smart Contract System is located in the Cayman Islands. Consequently, the HoToKeN creation and allocation and the assignment of the development and execution of the HoToKeN to HotNow are considered to be executed in the Cayman Islands. If you need more information please read our Terms and Conditions https://hotoken.io/termandcondition.html

big-vados123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:38 AM

Hi guys, I have some of free ETH and I want to invest in your ICO. How can I get tokens to MyEtherWallet?
Pay attention to our guide https://hotoken.io/documents/Tutorial.pdf. We described in detail the mechanism how to purchase HTKN
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

HoToKeN Referral Program is here https://www.hotoken.io/documents/referral_tutorial.pdf
Thanks! A very entertaining project. The idea is very good. I like it very much
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:21:51 AM

Pay attention to our guide https://hotoken.io/documents/Tutorial.pdf. We described in detail the mechanism how to purchase HTKN
Do you impose restrictions on people in certain countries?
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

Small retailers do not always have the money for marketing campaigns. Will these sellers advertise in your coupons and how much will it cost?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: