Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
olegklymko

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

I have a question for the developer , perhaps using a purse to store and use crypt? Or exchange in your wallet?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:50 AM

I am new to ICO theme, but would like to purchase your tokens if you answer one question. In white pages, you write that the application has gained popularity in Apple Store.
Will HotNow  work with Android  phones?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:37:59 AM

I am new to ICO theme, but would like to purchase your tokens if you answer one question. In white pages, you write that the application has gained popularity in Apple Store.
Yes, you can already find HotNow application on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecandy
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:40:42 AM

Yes, you can already find HotNow application on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecandy

You propose good decision for trades. How much  does the merchant have to pay to place the ad through the  HotNow app ?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:42:46 AM

I see that your ICO will have a great future and I am applying for bounty campaign.
But one  question does not give me rest. Why did you decide to launch your application in the market of Asia,  rather than in developed countries ?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:46:43 AM

I see that your ICO will have a great future and I am applying for bounty campaign.
But one  question does not give me rest. Why did you decide to launch your application in the market of Asia,  rather than in developed countries ?
Residents in Asia are much younger than in developed  countries . They are more actively involved in the search for interactive offers and here sellers need to offer innovative marketing solutions to get to the buyer.
HotNow allows effectively  solve problems involving customers for small and medium-sized businesses, and also provide optimal promotional offers for consumers.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

You propose good decision for trades. How much  does the merchant have to pay to place the ad through the  HotNow app ?
HotNow  allows  merchants to deliver unlimited generally-targeted promotions for free , thus lowering their marketing expenses and encouraging them to offer HotNow - exclusive bargains to users
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

Share your views,what means KYC? I often saw this word but don’t understand it.
This is the term that means that you must register on the HoToKeN site before you can buy tokens.
Oh, it is simple. Thanks!
You will need to go to hotoken.io and submit a KYC
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

Some words from our leader, Nithinan Boonyawattanapisut, CEO & Founder of HoToKen ICO

https://i.imgur.com/AtT1R9A.png
“I am the founder and CEO of HotNow as well as the co-founder of Axion Games and True Axion Interactive. My vision for HotNow is for it to be the first gamified, online-to-offline economy which brings about quantifiable benefits to consumers and retail businesses in Emerging Asia. From our base here in Thailand, HotNow plans to open offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, Vietnam and Japan by 2020.

I believe that we are creating something of real value here because HoToKeN itself, unlike the majority of ITOs out there, offers immediate intrinsic value to all the network’s participants. I have strong confidence in this vision to build an incorruptible token economy that constantly rewards its constructive participants, and am highly committed to see it actualized.

I hope you are as excited as I am about what we are creating, and I ask for your support of our ITO and that you will become an active participant in the economy enabled by HoToKeN. ”

filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:00:26 AM

Some words from our leader, Nithinan Boonyawattanapisut, CEO & Founder of HoToKen ICO

“I am the founder and CEO of HotNow as well as the co-founder of Axion Games and True Axion Interactive. My vision for HotNow is for it to be the first gamified, online-to-offline economy which brings about quantifiable benefits to consumers and retail businesses in Emerging Asia. From our base here in Thailand, HotNow plans to open offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, Vietnam and Japan by 2020.

I believe that we are creating something of real value here because HoToKeN itself, unlike the majority of ITOs out there, offers immediate intrinsic value to all the network’s participants. I have strong confidence in this vision to build an incorruptible token economy that constantly rewards its constructive participants, and am highly committed to see it actualized.

I hope you are as excited as I am about what we are creating, and I ask for your support of our ITO and that you will become an active participant in the economy enabled by HoToKeN. ”

I really like the idea of this project and will definitely download the app and use the system
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:05:27 AM

I really like the idea of this project and will definitely download the app and use the system
This project sounds interesting and also really promising. Will user necessarily pay for  the product or service in the HTKN?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:07:40 AM

This project sounds interesting and also really promising. Will user necessarily pay for  the product or service in the HTKN?
The seller decides for himself  whether he will accept tokens for payment or whether the consumer can only use the phiatic currency
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:10:55 AM

Though HotNow App can already claim more than 600,000 downloads of its application and good brand penetration in Thailand, the idea has momentum that Boonyawattanapisut hopes will help vendors in the entire region gamify themselves by 2020. Via @Forbes
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

What  blockchain technology are you using for HotNow?
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:15:15 AM

This ICO has a huge advantage. Since ecosystem  of HotNow assumes the collection of geolocation and other user data, what user’s information will be publicly available?
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:17:09 AM

Though HotNow App can already claim more than 600,000 downloads of its application and good brand penetration in Thailand, the idea has momentum that Boonyawattanapisut hopes will help vendors in the entire region gamify themselves by 2020. Via @Forbes
https://i.imgur.com/s1Ofoly.jpg
Do you intend to open up to the American market and  when ?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

What  blockchain technology are you using for HotNow?
Thank you for question! We are not attached to a specific technology. Nevertheless , HotNow decided to use technology tokens ERC-20, because it is most designed to accommodate tokens and is already integrated with Hyperledger
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:21:40 AM

Do you intend to open up to the American market and  when ?
In the near future we are planning to work with the SE Asia.

HotNow is built to be the most effective marketing solution to reach Millennials because they are much more price sensitive and require unique and innovative marketing strategies to trigger decisions and purchases
filimonov33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:12 AM

Hi there! How will  cost of the advertising coupon be calculated ?
Flex123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:19:44 AM

This project is one  of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: