Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
nikolayenko

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

Does HotNow network have an entry limit for merchants?
The consumer sees a coupon with a promotional offer and the application prompts how far from him is the merchant where this share can be received.
Will not financial difficulties for small retailers become part of your ecosystem?
basehype

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

What is the difference between HoToKeN app and other similar applications that notify the user about promotions and offers?
HotNow offers the most suitable advertising offers for users, depending on their location. Our project is unique since we were the first who start using blockchaine technology to develop smart contracts and use crypto currencies to activate promotional offers. Also we are going to implemented game functions in the application to cause greater interest of users not only to viewing the shares, but also to increase their activity for the development of the HoToKeN ecosystem.
Why will buyers use HotNow app to receive coupons but not Groupon?
Groupon only gives users discounts on different services or goods. HotNow allows to benefit not only sellers, but also buyers, because users will receive HotPoints for activating the promotion, accumulating which they can exchange for HTKN.
What parameters are taken into account when calculating the cost of a coupon to activate an advertising offer?
Since merchant are active participants of the HoToKeN ecosystem, he themselves determine the conditions and amount of HTKN that the consumer must translate him in order to make the proposition available.
basehype

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

HoToKeN team wrote in white paper about gamification. How would this happen?
HotNow will become a game arena with a lot of casual games, the number which will constantly grow, and with virtual currency in the form of HotPoints.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

What kind of crypto currency do you interact with?
I know that HoToKeN prefer to use Ethereum, because this currency is more secure. But you can also use Bitcoin to buy tokens.
basehype

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

Does HotNow network have an entry limit for merchants?
The consumer sees a coupon with a promotional offer and the application prompts how far from him is the merchant where this share can be received.
Will not financial difficulties for small retailers become part of your ecosystem?
HoToKeN’ s goal is to diversify prices so that consumers get the benefit from using HTKN to pay for goods and services. Add promotions and discounts to the HotNow app for sellers for free. They will apply HTKN not for payment for placing an advertisement, but for encouraging buyers.
basehype

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

What is the difference between HoToKeN app and other similar applications that notify the user about promotions and offers?
HotNow offers the most suitable advertising offers for users, depending on their location. Our project is unique since we were the first who start using blockchaine technology to develop smart contracts and use crypto currencies to activate promotional offers. Also we are going to implemented game functions in the application to cause greater interest of users not only to viewing the shares, but also to increase their activity for the development of the HoToKeN ecosystem.
Why will buyers use HotNow app to receive coupons but not Groupon?
Groupon only gives users discounts on different services or goods. HotNow allows to benefit not only sellers, but also buyers, because users will receive HotPoints for activating the promotion, accumulating which they can exchange for HTKN.
Can your team ensure that the investment in the HoToKeN ICO will be fully justified?
If you want to buy crypto currency, you need to understand the risks. However, the partnership HotNow with Axion Ventures gives the first co-investors and supporters of the basis for trust and guarantee that HotNow will achieve its goals and will translate its concepts into reality.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

How do you think, will you succeed in making the HotNow ecosystem constantly evolving and dynamic?
HoToKeN project is innovative and already excites the minds of more than 600 000 users who have downloaded the app and wait to launch a wallet and gaming functionality. The more traction HotNow’s network receives during the ITO, and after the ecosystem and the network’s app is live, the more features and developments will be implemented and perfected.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

I know that HoToKeN prefer to use Ethereum, because this currency is more secure. But you can also use Bitcoin to buy tokens.
Can I buy tokens immediately in the application?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

Can I buy tokens immediately in the application?
Not yet. The purse will be built into the HotNow after the end of sales is closer to the beginning of summer. So far you can use www.myetherwallet.com and find tutorial; on the official site of HoToKeN
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Hello Team! What are your next steps after closing the sales period?
When public sales are completed (March 20), HoToKeN will proceed to convert reservation tokens (RHTKN) to HTKN (Stellar)  so that by the second half of 2018 they will be ready to implement the purse into the HotNow and present a new version Gamified Version of HotNow for the market.
How an investor can get a return on his investment in ICO?
Participants crowdfunding company will be able to get HTKN as compensation for every contributive economic activity they perform (any action emanating from the seller or buyer, allows the ecosystem to grow, and this helps to strengthen the position of the token).
How can I find out that I have tokens credited to my wallet?
basehype

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Hello Team! What are your next steps after closing the sales period?
When public sales are completed (March 20), HoToKeN will proceed to convert reservation tokens (RHTKN) to HTKN (Stellar)  so that by the second half of 2018 they will be ready to implement the purse into the HotNow and present a new version Gamified Version of HotNow for the market.
How an investor can get a return on his investment in ICO?
Participants crowdfunding company will be able to get HTKN as compensation for every contributive economic activity they perform (any action emanating from the seller or buyer, allows the ecosystem to grow, and this helps to strengthen the position of the token).
How can I find out that I have tokens credited to my wallet?

You can see the balance of the RHTKN in your MyEtherWallet after purchase. After the sale is completed on March 20, they will be converted into HTKN.
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

Are there any expectations on when this Stellar Exchange would be up and running? Are we talking q3, q4?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

Are there any expectations on when this Stellar Exchange would be up and running? Are we talking q3, q4?
Public sale ends March 20. Everyone’s reservation tokens (RHTKN) will be converted to HTKN (Stellar) when the platform is complete in May/June timeframe. Tech team is working hard on this!
olehrazin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

Public sale ends March 20. Everyone’s reservation tokens (RHTKN) will be converted to HTKN (Stellar) when the platform is complete in May/June timeframe. Tech team is working hard on this!
What will you do if you do not reach soft cap?
WhiteRed44

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

We already are well past the soft cap
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

give information .. how many have already raised?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

I don't know off hand what the most recent numbers are (someone else can give a more accurate response) but it's already more than USD $20 million.
olehrazin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

I don't know off hand what the most recent numbers are (someone else can give a more accurate response) but it's already more than USD $20 million.
i heard that more $27 million....i m right?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

i heard that more $27 million....i m right?
Correct 27.7M to be exact
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

Public-Sale is Live
1 HTKN = 0.10 USD

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: