Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

HoToKeN crowd-sale end in today ,how much fund be collect right now ? i see it raised 20M from the presale
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

HoToKeN crowd-sale end in today ,how much fund be collect right now ? i see it raised 20M from the presale
Well, Hotoken team left information on the site that they have already collected more than USD27.7M
Will see, that they post when sale will end
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Do HoToKeN considers the competitors to be such projects as Groupon, Shopee or FourSquare?
On the one hand, yes, HoToKeN also offer coupons for discounts and offers. On the other hand, this project is aimed at other tasks.
Can you explain what about their goals?
HoToKeN can spread their benefits around the world more easily — in this case promoting healthy relationships between retailers and their best customers. Specially designed to help you explore shops in the neighborhood, our technology and features help reduce your time searching and ensure that you will no longer miss out on any cool places and promotional offers wherever you go.
I know that HoToKeN is opening up in the Thai market. And if I'm not temporarily in the country, can I stay informed about the promotions that are being made in HotNow?
Oh sure. Even if you are not in Thailand, HotNow will show the hottest promotional offers and specify the distance to them, based on the geolocation function.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Do HoToKeN considers the competitors to be such projects as Groupon, Shopee or FourSquare?
On the one hand, yes, HoToKeN also offer coupons for discounts and offers. On the other hand, this project is aimed at other tasks.
Can you explain what about their goals?
HoToKeN can spread their benefits around the world more easily — in this case promoting healthy relationships between retailers and their best customers. Specially designed to help you explore shops in the neighborhood, our technology and features help reduce your time searching and ensure that you will no longer miss out on any cool places and promotional offers wherever you go.
I know that HoToKeN is opening up in the Thai market. And if I'm not temporarily in the country, can I stay informed about the promotions that are being made in HotNow?
Oh sure. Even if you are not in Thailand, HotNow will show the hottest promotional offers and specify the distance to them, based on the geolocation function.
Yes, it is true. I downloaded app although I am in another country now, and HotNow works well. So funny when I can see how far from me is the store with mouth-watering bagels.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

Are Hotoken team is going to launch this project in Indonesia / South East Asia? Very cool since the market is very big, good luck!
Actually based on roadmap, this Q3 2018 Jakarta office, 2019 Manila office Philippines and other regions within Southeast Asia.  Actually HOTNOW discovey platform for shops and promotions is currently active in Thailand and the dev team wants to display the best possible promotions to the right person at the right time.  Hoping for more strategic marketing development of the project to attract more investors
It sounds so beautiful that tears come down, because while in other countries there is not such cool application. But at least I know that when I go back to Thailand I can be informed, thanks to the HotNow.  Grin
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

It's nice to hear that the ICO has found great support from users! Congratulate you guys!
Is it possible now to pay for shares in the HotNow?
Not yet. The purse function will be added in May-June.
Well what can I do using the app?
HotNow shows the best discounts and promotions in the nearest retail outlets.
You can search for stocks by keywords, sort information, select favorite stores.
More info you will get on the download page https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecandy&hl=ru or here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hotnow/id868760822?mt=8
Can only cafes and restaurant check in the HotNow?
No, HotNow can be useful for businesses of any direction.
Oh, it is good. is it possible at the expense of the application to search for proposals of only one orientation?
Of course. Use the keyword search to find exactly what you want. Or set the timeline or map filters to sort the content by category, super saver promotions, brands, recommended and more.
Support your discussion. How do I know which discounts my friends were in demand?
Ask friends to share with you interesting propositions. To do this, each ad has a button Share.
I also searched HotNow and I liked the fact that I can filter promotions are not only just next to me but also that have been added recently. It is very useful function
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Only an hour and a half left until the end of the ICO . I look forward to see the results of sales. Do you think the Hotoken team will write about this on the site? I just did not see the news page there.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

Only an hour and a half left until the end of the ICO . I look forward to see the results of sales. Do you think the Hotoken team will write about this on the site? I just did not see the news page there.
I do not know about the official site, but they quite often change the information in Twitter and Telegram. So I think HoToKeN team will quickly share the joyful news with us  Cool
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

Are Hotoken team is going to launch this project in Indonesia / South East Asia? Very cool since the market is very big, good luck!
Actually based on roadmap, this Q3 2018 Jakarta office, 2019 Manila office Philippines and other regions within Southeast Asia.  Actually HOTNOW discovey platform for shops and promotions is currently active in Thailand and the dev team wants to display the best possible promotions to the right person at the right time.  Hoping for more strategic marketing development of the project to attract more investors
I guess that Hotoken project is so attractive that team could find investors even without creating ICO. First of all the merchants of Thailand are interested in it!
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

I guess that Hotoken project is so attractive that team could find investors even without creating ICO. First of all the merchants of Thailand are interested in it!
You understand that the ICO campaign allows the team collect much faster and more funds to implement HoToKeN in life
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Guys, who can tell how do I know if payment has arrived? I transferred payment for HTKN in dollars, not cryptocurrency, but my wallet is still empty.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

Guys, who can tell how do I know if payment has arrived? I transferred payment for HTKN in dollars, not cryptocurrency, but my wallet is still empty.
if I remember correctly, somewhere in the tutorial there was information that when buying tokens through fiat money, the money transfer can be processed up to two days
ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

if I remember correctly, somewhere in the tutorial there was information that when buying tokens through fiat money, the money transfer can be processed up to two days
How can I be sure that the money was not lost during the transfer process?
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

How can I be sure that the money was not lost during the transfer process?
I think everything went well. If you have any problems, write to support https://hotoken.io/faq.html
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

You propose good  decision for  trades. How much does the merchant have to pay to place the ad through the HotNow app?
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

US citizens can buy HoToKeN tokens ?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

You propose good  decision for  trades. How much does the merchant have to pay to place the ad through the HotNow app?

HotNow allows merchants to deliver unlimited generally-targeted promotions for free, thus lowering their marketing expenses and encouraging them to offer HotNow-exclusive bargains to users
big-vados123

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

US citizens can buy HoToKeN tokens ?

US citizens can't participate in HoBoKeeN and buy tokens.
big-vados123

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

The value proposition of #HoToKeN is more beneficial and sustainable than options like Groupon or Shopee and is already being resoundingly embraced in Asia via @coin_fox $HTKN

http://www.coinfox.info/9072-5-blockchain-challengers-addressing-mammoth-markets
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

In white pages, you write that the application has gained  popularity in Apple Store. Will HotNow work with Android phones ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: