Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
Falkgornos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Are Hotoken team is going to launch this project in Indonesia / South East Asia? Very cool since the market is very big, good luck!
Actually based on roadmap, this Q3 2018 Jakarta office, 2019 Manila office Philippines and other regions within Southeast Asia.  Actually HOTNOW discovey platform for shops and promotions is currently active in Thailand and the dev team wants to display the best possible promotions to the right person at the right time.  Hoping for more strategic marketing development of the project to attract more investors
I guess that Hotoken project is so attractive that team could find investors even without creating ICO. First of all the merchants of Thailand are interested in it!
You understand that the ICO campaign allows the team collect much faster and more funds to implement HoToKeN in life
Exactly, the more investors the project have, the bigger fund  the team have, eventually the project team also wants to promote and  spread the discovery platform not limited to southeast asia regions but also worldwide for future.
You directly support my hopes. I would very much like that HoToKeN spread beyond the region of Asia
Yes, the prospects for growth in the project are huge. I understand that the main audience of Hotoken are people from the Millennials generation. But I know for sure that even older people are able to appreciate the advantages of this way of distributing promotional offers.
I agree with you. Contextual advertising is more annoying than effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

Anyone knows, how much investment was collected? Has the team already published this information?
basehype

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Guys, who knows. Official ICO sales ended yesterday. When can I see my HTKN in the MyEtherWallet?
Firstly HoToKeN sold a Reserve Token (RHTKN). When Stellar will be integrated in May/June, they give the instructions how to convert your RHTKN to HTKN. When your RHTKN has been converted to HTKN you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Anyone knows, how much investment was collected? Has the team already published this information?
HoToKeN has announced preliminary sales volumes. They collected more than 27.7 million USD.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

Are Hotoken team is going to launch this project in Indonesia / South East Asia? Very cool since the market is very big, good luck!
Actually based on roadmap, this Q3 2018 Jakarta office, 2019 Manila office Philippines and other regions within Southeast Asia.  Actually HOTNOW discovey platform for shops and promotions is currently active in Thailand and the dev team wants to display the best possible promotions to the right person at the right time.  Hoping for more strategic marketing development of the project to attract more investors
I guess that Hotoken project is so attractive that team could find investors even without creating ICO. First of all the merchants of Thailand are interested in it!
You understand that the ICO campaign allows the team collect much faster and more funds to implement HoToKeN in life
Exactly, the more investors the project have, the bigger fund  the team have, eventually the project team also wants to promote and  spread the discovery platform not limited to southeast asia regions but also worldwide for future.
You directly support my hopes. I would very much like that HoToKeN spread beyond the region of Asia
Yes, the prospects for growth in the project are huge. I understand that the main audience of Hotoken are people from the Millennials generation. But I know for sure that even older people are able to appreciate the advantages of this way of distributing promotional offers.
Sometimes it can make a profit. But we are talking about mobile applications. That's where the pop-up ads are annoying. Therefore, I would be frankly happy if I could receive interesting proposals in the form that interests me. And HotNow offers this method.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

Hi! How do I know if the payment has passed? I sent ETH a few hours before the end of sales, but until I receive a notification on my HoToKen account.
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

Guys, who knows. Official ICO sales ended yesterday. When can I see my HTKN in the MyEtherWallet?
Firstly HoToKeN sold a Reserve Token (RHTKN). When Stellar will be integrated in May/June, they give the instructions how to convert your RHTKN to HTKN. When your RHTKN has been converted to HTKN you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet.
OK. But is anything known about the results of the ICO campaign?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

Sometimes it can make a profit. But we are talking about mobile applications. That's where the pop-up ads are annoying. Therefore, I would be frankly happy if I could receive interesting proposals in the form that interests me. And HotNow offers this method.
The developers have not yet introduced the possibility of using a cryptocurrency wallet, but I have already found a lot of attractive shares in the HotNow.
basehype

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

Hi! How do I know if the payment has passed? I sent ETH a few hours before the end of sales, but until I receive a notification on my HoToKen account.
Do not forget about the time difference between countries. The HoToKeN team might not have time to process the request. But you can see your balance of RHTKN in your MyEtherWallet soon.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Guys, have you tried any applications that are similar to the HotNow?
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

The developers have not yet introduced the possibility of using a cryptocurrency wallet, but I have already found a lot of attractive shares in the HotNow.
Well, share your observations!
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Guys, have you tried any applications that are similar to the HotNow?
Once I tried the Groupon, but I found nothing interesting for myself. I can say for sure that HotNow app does not seem to be different.
ellleM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

When will the gamification be held?
basehype

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

OK. But is anything known about the results of the ICO campaign?
Yes, HoToKeN team wrote on Twitter and Telegram that public sales ended yesterday. But the  HoToKeN ITO will be extended until April 7 to increase the trading volume.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

I liked the fact that I can add shops to my Favorites. Now I will know about new promotions and discounts and I will not miss a moment to use them.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

I liked the fact that I can add shops to my Favorites. Now I will know about new promotions and discounts and I will not miss a moment to use them.
I also tried to download HotNow. I liked stylish and laconic design of coupons and interface.
nikolayenko

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

HoToKeN has announced preliminary sales volumes. They collected more than 27.7 million USD.
Not bad for start.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

According to the roadmap, casual games will be integrated into the HotNow in the second quarter of 2018.
ellleM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

According to the roadmap, casual games will be integrated into the HotNow in the second quarter of 2018.
I understand, I will wait.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

How will the HotNow with cryptocyrrency compete with fiat money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: