Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

How the HotNow loyalty program works?
HotNow was created to build a healthy relationship between the merchants and the customers. So merchant will be able to encourage with HotLoyalty points those customers who re-enter the institution and participate in smart contracts.
How can a consumer spend his loyalty points?
Consumers can pay for goods and services, buy different things in the games, activate new promotions for HotPoint and LoyaltyPoint.
Is HotPoint equivalent to a token?
olegklymko

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Can HoToKeN achieve a stable ecosystem?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Who can participate in extended sales?
The invitation only sale is for qualified persons only, if you are a qualified person and wish to contribute write to kyc@hotoken.io
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

Which companies' games will be available in HotNow?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

Can HoToKeN achieve a stable ecosystem?
The sustainable growth of the HotNow economy will be achived with the help of of regular rewards for active participants. Also HoToKeN have strong foundation is the 10 billion tokens most of which will be store to support the operation of the ecosystem. As the platform matures, we hope to transition to a more explicit, decentralized, and open governance process, provided the welfare of the economy allows.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

If the project is successfully implemented in Asia, HotNow will be available in other countries?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Can I use HTKN if I am not a Thai resident but often visit the country?
basehype

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

The team of the HotNow is attended by the Axion Ventures Inc. and they are partnering with Axion Games Limited for gamification the application.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

If the project is successfully implemented in Asia, HotNow will be available in other countries?
In the short term, HoToKeN wants to develop the SE Asian market, because the young and active generation lives here, who are ready to master new innovative proposals
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

I transferred the amount to HoToKeN wallet two days ago, I did not see entered tokens. How long does it take for an operation?
If you fund with BTC or USD, HoToKeN system will exchange it and enroll in a wallet within two days.  The delay may be due to the fact that you needed to add a custom token to the wallet.
How to do that?
Follow the tutorial on the HoToKeN website https://hotoken.io/documents/Tutorial.pdf.

This project is so innovative that I already want to try the application. tech team is working hard on this!
Exactly, both consumers and users can gain from participating in Hotnow ecosystem. Simply accesing promotions on the plalform the consumer can pay reduced prices fro goods and services while merchants may gain through increase demand for their product.  And this application promotional offers is currently active in thailand and soon to open offices in Jakart and Manila Philippines.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

I transferred the amount to HoToKeN wallet two days ago, I did not see entered tokens. How long does it take for an operation?
If you fund with BTC or USD, HoToKeN system will exchange it and enroll in a wallet within two days.  The delay may be due to the fact that you needed to add a custom token to the wallet.
How to do that?
Follow the tutorial on the HoToKeN website https://hotoken.io/documents/Tutorial.pdf.

This project is so innovative that I already want to try the application. tech team is working hard on this!
Exactly, both consumers and users can gain from participating in Hotnow ecosystem. Simply accesing promotions on the plalform the consumer can pay reduced prices fro goods and services while merchants may gain through increase demand for their product.  And this application promotional offers is currently active in thailand and soon to open offices in Jakart and Manila Philippines.
HotNow proposes to build beneficial relationships for the buyers and sellers. Do I understand correctly that while HotNow shows interesting offers and places where they can be obtained, but there is no possibility of remotely paying for the goods, since the wallet does not work yet?
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

The team of the HotNow is attended by the Axion Ventures Inc. and they are partnering with Axion Games Limited for gamification the application.
Which game genres will be added in the HotNow later? I like mobile games and would like to know it.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

I suppose when a mini-transaction and a wallet will launch, everyone can use the application and buy HTKN to pay for services and goods.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

Guys, have any of you tried similar applications? Why HotNow better than others?
basehype

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

Which game genres will be added in the HotNow later? I like mobile games and would like to know it.
Hotoken team said about such genres as treasure hunting, conquering, educational and casual games. I think you should find Axion Games and see which game they usually do
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Hotoken team said about such genres as treasure hunting, conquering, educational and casual games. I think you should find Axion Games and see which game they usually do
I did not find their mobile games, but the online games for them are excellent. I look, that they prefer shooters. In principle, it's understandable, everyone loves them
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

Guys, have any of you tried similar applications? Why HotNow better than others?
Even without a wallet and game interface, HotNow is interesting. And it includes more features than other applications. For example, Groupon basically just informs you that you can get a discount. And Forsquare or Google maps shows the nearest merchants and customer reviews. But this is not enough.
Although HotNow allows you to be aware of what interesting places are next to you, what promotions they offer. And you can concentrate solely on finding attractive offers by creating your own catalog of well-chosen shops. And when HTKN will be available - then the fun will be even more!
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Even without a wallet and game interface, HotNow is interesting. And it includes more features than other applications. For example, Groupon basically just informs you that you can get a discount. And Forsquare or Google maps shows the nearest merchants and customer reviews. But this is not enough.
Although HotNow allows you to be aware of what interesting places are next to you, what promotions they offer. And you can concentrate solely on finding attractive offers by creating your own catalog of well-chosen shops. And when HTKN will be available - then the fun will be even more!
I'm not against Groupon. Sometimes it can be useful. But there is not particularly a feedback system - you are only a buyer and that's it. And in Hot now, developers want to encourage active users, offering HotPoints and even tokens, which is much nicer. This is what attracts me to the HoToKeN project.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

I suppose when a mini-transaction and a wallet will launch, everyone can use the application and buy HTKN to pay for services and goods.
Basically, even if residents from other countries can not pay HTKN for shares, but with the help of HotNow they will at least know what interesting promotions are ready to offer different traders.
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

How can a merchant become a member of HotNow?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: