Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Do you want to launch HotNow only in South East Asia market?
HoToKeN team is not only interested in promoting the application for SE Asia, but in the road map you can see that HoToKeN are planning to open an office in Jakarta, Manila and even they think that will be able to open another direction too (not just Asia market). 
Can I expect the application to appear on the European market?
So far the work with the Asian market is planned. But if the application successfully takes their positions there, then it is possible that they will offer it to the countries of Europe, too
I would very much like that HotNow spread beyond the region of Asia
Yes, the prospects for growth in the project are huge. I understand that the main audience of Hotoken are people from the Millennials generation. But I know for sure that even older people are able to appreciate the advantages of this way of distributing promotional offers
I agree with you. Contextual advertising is more annoying than effective.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

The developers have not yet introduced the possibility of using a cryptocurrency wallet, but I have already found a lot of attractive shares in the HotNow.
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

I know that while you are opening up in the Thai market. And if I’m not temporarily in the country, can I stay informed about the promotions that are being made on your application?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

Do you want to launch HotNow only in South East Asia market?
HoToKeN team is not only interested in promoting the application for SE Asia, but in the road map you can see that HoToKeN are planning to open an office in Jakarta, Manila and even they think that will be able to open another direction too (not just Asia market). 
Can I expect the application to appear on the European market?
So far the work with the Asian market is planned. But if the application successfully takes their positions there, then it is possible that they will offer it to the countries of Europe, too
I would very much like that HotNow spread beyond the region of Asia
Yes, the prospects for growth in the project are huge. I understand that the main audience of Hotoken are people from the Millennials generation. But I know for sure that even older people are able to appreciate the advantages of this way of distributing promotional offers
I agree with you. Contextual advertising is more annoying than effective.
Sometimes it can make a profit. But we are talking about mobile applications. That's where the pop-up ads are annoying. Therefore, I would be frankly happy if I could receive interesting proposals in the form that interests me. And HotNow offers this method.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

The developers have not yet introduced the possibility of using a cryptocurrency wallet, but I have already found a lot of attractive shares in the HotNow.
Well, share your observations!
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

When can I see my HTKN in the MyEtherWallet?
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

I know that while you are opening up in the Thai market. And if I’m not temporarily in the country, can I stay informed about the promotions that are being made on your application?
Oh sure. Even if you are not in Thailand, HotNow will show the hottest promotional offers and specify the distance to them, based on the geolocation function.
ellleM

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

I liked the fact that I can add shops to my Favorites. Now I will know about new promotions and discounts and I will not miss a moment to use them.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

Firstly HoToKeN sold a Reserve Token (RHTKN). When Stellar will be integrated in May/June, they give the instructions how to convert your RHTKN to HTKN. When your RHTKN has been converted to HTKN you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet.
vadimazov

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Anyone in the know, how much investment was collected? Has the team already published this information?
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

I liked the fact that I can add shops to my Favorites. Now I will know about new promotions and discounts and I will not miss a moment to use them.
I also tried to download HotNow. I liked stylish and laconic design of coupons and interface.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

I also tried to download HotNow. I liked stylish and laconic design of coupons and interface.
It’s true. Especially when photos of food and drinks are vividly displayed on such a simplified background. So mouthwatering.
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

Anyone in the know, how much investment was collected? Has the team already published this information?
So far, HoToKeN has announced preliminary sales volumes. They collected more than 27.7 million USD.
ellleM

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

In what do you see the uniqueness of the HotNow?
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

It’s true. Especially when photos of food and drinks are vividly displayed on such a simplified background. So mouthwatering.
Do you know what I regret? That literally a few weeks ago I was in Thailand, but then I did not know about HotNow. Botheration! After all, with HotNow I could definitely find cool shares
vadimazov

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

Firstly HoToKeN sold a Reserve Token (RHTKN). When Stellar will be integrated in May/June, they give the instructions how to convert your RHTKN to HTKN. When your RHTKN has been converted to HTKN you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet.
OK. But is anything known about the results of the ICO campaign?
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

In what do you see the uniqueness of the HotNow?
I appreciate that HoToKeN developers want to make the HotNow as interesting to the user as possible. I have not seen an application that would allow to learn about profitable promotions and discounts, use a crypto currency and contained games at the same time.
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

OK. But is anything known about the results of the ICO campaign?
Yes, HoToKeN team wrote on Twitter and Telegram that public sales ended yesterday. But the  HoToKeN ITO will be extended until April 7 to increase the trading volume.
vadimazov

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

So far, HoToKeN has announced preliminary sales volumes. They collected more than 27.7 million USD.
Not bad for start. They did great job
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

Oh sure. Even if you are not in Thailand, HotNow will show the hottest promotional offers and specify the distance to them, based on the geolocation function.
Yes, it is true. I downloaded app although I am in  another country now, and HotNow works well. So funny when I can see how far from me is the store with mouth-watering bagels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: