Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

I chose bitcoin because so far bitcoin has given me a pretty good economic change, and through trading and from my earnings through signature campaigns enough to help me to earn a better income, and with the increased price of the bitcoin that happens now certainly gives a good effect for all bitcoin users in different countries.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:19:16 PM

Honestly speaking I got interested in Bitcoin because I noticed how fast it grows. Before I knew what is it, It already took my attention. Though I have doubt because I am sick of being scammed. Then I join and I study about Bitcoin - it purpose, its use, etc. Then I am loving it in every why. Even I still do not get why is it not a bubble, how come it is a digital currency, I still choose him because I believe on its goal.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

I think choosing bitcoin didn't have anything to do with my orientation as a "Geek" or as a "Internet goods collector" , bitcoin came to my life as a new solution for lots of problems that any other citizen in my country is suffering . We actually don't have any online payment method in my country because holding any currencies that aren't ours is a crime punishable by the law ..

So people who wanted to buy ,sell or get anything from internet weren't simply able to do that because we don't even have access to mastercard , visa or even paypal ! That's one of the many perks that someone endure when living in a "3rd world country" . Even to book a flight or reserve an hotel room in a foreign country you had to go through an agency that will charge you fees and won't even let you pick the hotel you like . So bitcoin was a remedy to all my problems and  thanks to it i was able to grow a business on internet .

Adopting added lots of improvements to my life and i'm pretty glad that something like bitcoin exists , so as people who live in countries similar to mine became able to actually purchase things they like on internet ! Not just see them or have to physically travel to get them !
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:44:58 PM

ATM it is a crazy investment, pretty risky maybe, but it let's you to earn enormous ammounts of money on a short line.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:24:23 PM

I choose bitcoin because I am trusting its potential and I know the bitcoin will be the future currency of the world so if we hold the bitcoin the we may have many benefits in future.But still we have risks with bitcoins but I am ready to take this risk to have easy and bright future.
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:09 PM

I choose bitcoin because I am trusting its potential and I know the bitcoin will be the future currency of the world so if we hold the bitcoin the we may have many benefits in future.But still we have risks with bitcoins but I am ready to take this risk to have easy and bright future.

I chose bitcoin because I believe that like the other people, I can also have the right to live with financial freedom. Though I know it's hard at first, I will not give up since I already saw many people who are successful in their bitcoin journey.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:46:40 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is the most reliable crypto currency, so it is better than others for investing. Also the price of bitcoin is constantly rising.
Actually one of my friend he was using bitcoin since from last two years and he buy a new house so I ask him how he buy this house so he told me that he is using bitcoin it was very hard to believe for  me that bitcoin can do it  when I start to use bitcoin so with a passage of time I realized that bitcoin is really a very useful currency and now I have a dream to buy a new house because bitcoin give me a lot of money and this end of year I will buy a house.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:35:58 PM

The reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other alt coin or investment is quite simple and everyone clearly that already, it is its better returns on investment than any other commodity out there. I know sometimes Bitcoin may be compared to gambling but trust me it is way more safer and has more potential than gambling. Bitcoin graph is moving continuously upwards and there is no stopping making it the best investment over any other.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:48:20 PM

I chose Bitcoin because I wanted to earn some money.I used it as a way of side income and it provided me with more profits in a short period of time and I didn't found any other investment asset that could have provided me with such huge profits.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:45 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

Well, I chose bitcoin for some reasons. The first time I've heard about bitcoin, I believed that it would have a great potential and would help me build an assurance for my investments and earnings. Luckily, it didn't fail me with my expectations. I also made easier and more convenient transactions through it. It was an open door of blessings for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

As you can see from most replies, people choose bitcoin because of the profits they can make. Although this was not the main reason to have bitcoins. Bitcoin was developed for peer to peer transactions, with Bitcoin you have faster and direct transactions.
Now everyone is talking about Bitcoin, since the price went up so fast and is now more than 15K. Choosing Bitcoin is now for investing in order to gain.

DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Bitcoin was the first crypto that made extraordinary standards in the online world. It is decentralized and as such it is most powerful of currencies. Its stability has proved its worth cause difficulty of the unique blockchain that is getting more harder day by day. Its increase in value is driving the huge base of investors towards it and it is slowly implementing into mega companies. I choose Bitcoin cause I believe in it and cause t is securing my future with constant growth. Bitcoin is the coin that will change the things in the world and in the future it will probably become the main source of paying. Bitcoin is my faith and I choose to believe in my faith.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:43:19 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 09:52:31 AM by Hazaki

Choosing bitcoin was the best decision i made in my life and believing in such an idea has been very rewarding for me in many aspects , especially on the financial scale since i now have the opportunity to do lots of things and allow my self lots of stuff that was classified under "luxury" and "spoiling myself" before i got involved with bitcoin .

In addition it really opened my eyes in lots of fields and i got to acquire a lot of knowledge on the economical and technical field thanks to bitcoin , i now am well informed about cryptography and it's aspects , and have a solid overall knowledge about financial models and strategies .

Bitcoin has been also a wonderful payment method which did save me from lots of troubles whenever i want to purchase something or pay someone for or get payed for a certain service .
My bitcoin experience has been very rewarding till now and i'm really looking forward to see it as an international currency recognized and dealt with all across the world .
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:06:48 PM

I am a very enthusiastic person with technology,
I chose Bitcoin because I feel Bitcoin is a technology development that is made in the investment,.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is a decentralize and cryptocurrency that is better for the future of many people. Bitcoin is more popular than the other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has an expensive value and I think that bitcoin and other coins got a higher price until the end of this month. More popularity of investors in the market even the Local market so that the price of bitcoin was rapidly increase. I choose bitcoin because it is the reason why I can provide all the things I want as well as the daily needs of my family. Through bitcoin I can easily earn more money in a matter of minutes. I can invest by means of bitcoin and have a better profit though I am not yet graduate. Because of this ny life become much better than before. Lastly, I choose bitcoin because because I can surely save and earn money for my future and it is more profitable that others.

Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:56:16 PM

I am a very enthusiastic person with technology,
I chose Bitcoin because I feel Bitcoin is a technology development that is made in the investment,.
Bitcoin is the new technology ofcourse so I choose this because it can bring a person to get rich. With the bitcoin proce that  so surprising that it reach at this very expensive we can be rich by investing in it. Anyone could earn money from bitcoin the freedom to invest this is why I choose bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:14:03 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is a decentralize and cryptocurrency that is better for the future of many people. Bitcoin is more popular than the other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has an expensive value and I think that bitcoin and other coins got a higher price until the end of this month. More popularity of investors in the market even the Local market so that the price of bitcoin was rapidly increase. I choose bitcoin because it is the reason why I can provide all the things I want as well as the daily needs of my family. Through bitcoin I can easily earn more money in a matter of minutes. I can invest by means of bitcoin and have a better profit though I am not yet graduate. Because of this ny life become much better than before. Lastly, I choose bitcoin because because I can surely save and earn money for my future and it is more profitable that others.
I agree mate, this crypto currency are decentralize and high earning profit. Moreover bitcoin is a good source of income because without any qualifications you can easily got a job thru help of this coin. Other than that you are also free to invest in bitcoin.

Bitcoin now are quickly increasing pice, so many capitalist are encourage to invest. I'm sure that if you are a bitcoiner you have a possibly become rich in the future. That's the reason why many people choose bitcoin instead of other crypto currencies.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:53 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I choose Bitcoin for the following reasons: First, BTC is the earliest available on the market in all cryptocurrency, secondly it is the crypto that has the most stable and fastest growth, the third is transactions with BTC are very safe and secure, will not worry about the disclosure of personal information. And I believe Bitcoin will be the future of the currency, 10 years ahead predicting BTC will replace all curency offline into the highest value currency.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:30:01 PM

because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
agree with your opinion, bitcoin has changed our economy all as users. and I personally always want the best thing for my life. and I decided that bitcoin is the best because so many investors are investing here with the understanding they have found a good one also here.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
agree with your opinion, bitcoin has changed our economy all as users. and I personally always want the best thing for my life. and I decided that bitcoin is the best because so many investors are investing here with the understanding they have found a good one also here.
along with that bitcoin also have much more benefits for the users of it as with it now the people are felling much convenient when they start their businesses with bitcoin especially the online businesses. The transactions are much faster and easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: