Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:09:27 PM

why people choose Bitcoin? if we factor in the reason why people prefer the bitcoin is much. So why am I giving just one reason why? One of the reasons is the fact that the price is so high that you do not expect it to be at the point of amaze on the bitcoin is that it is now priced at 16,000 USD per 1 Bitcoin. This is one of the reasons for me that bitcoin is more than double the value of other altcoin because it is the first digital currency to emerge from the world wide net. I just think it
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:28:57 PM

I chose bitcoin because of the freedom it gives. freedom from applying to a company just to have a decent job. because in bitcoin you can work from home without any hassle or any stress from your Boss. It gives you more time to spend with your family. and you can do it anywhere at any given time. It gives you the chance to earn money even if you're still a student. and one of the good things about bitcoin, it's value can go higher. I have so many reasons why I chose bitcoin. too many to tell.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

I chose bitcoin because of the freedom it gives. freedom from applying to a company just to have a decent job. because in bitcoin you can work from home without any hassle or any stress from your Boss. It gives you more time to spend with your family. and you can do it anywhere at any given time. It gives you the chance to earn money even if you're still a student. and one of the good things about bitcoin, it's value can go higher. I have so many reasons why I chose bitcoin. too many to tell.
That is what I love in bitcoin as well, we are free to choose whatever time we wanted to stay here, it depends on us unlike if we are going to work in a company that your time is fix as well as your income. I am working in a private company and making  sure that after work I red updates and make sure also that I do have investment here.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:57:42 PM

That is what I love in bitcoin as well, we are free to choose whatever time we wanted to stay here, it depends on us unlike if we are going to work in a company that your time is fix as well as your income. I am working in a private company and making  sure that after work I red updates and make sure also that I do have investment here.

I chose Bitcoin over others because I think it is the most popular nowadays. And other than that, it is the most high paying job online. I also believe that it keeps on going stronger and stronger as it goes. A lot of people are talking about it. Which made me think that I’m on the right track. Yeah sure it is.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:27:45 PM

Bitcoin is an electronic data and we can use it at online marketplace. There are many altcoins which are used at online but bitcoin is top-ranked crypto. I have chosen bitcoin for it’s all feature. It is very easy to use.
There is no relation between Bitcoin and local bank so we don’t have to pay extra taxes. Its demand for supply is massive that can make my profit higher when it goes upwards. If we study about bitcoin and all that kind of similar stuff in detail, then we’ll observe this thing that there can be no other better way of investing your money other than that of investing your money into Bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
newbie but making survey,and asking WHY WE CHOOSE BITCOIN..
maybe its better we ask you back about same question..what would be your answer?

Ofcourse we choose bitcoin surely we wont lose our capital will always
goes up when sometimes loss still will recover
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

because the bitcoin is very promising, what else to invest in the long term. must be very profitable for the future, which makes me choose the bitcoin that is unstable and very unusual price at this time. which makes its users rich all of a sudden, and each year will experience a decline that is only momentarily and back up again higher so on.
genesis53

Activity: 522

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

Obviously, I choose bitcoin because I can make more profit compare to any other altcoin and most people will choose to invest in bitcoin because of possibility of high increase in price, I believe bitcoin now is more stable than before and that's why most people chose to gamble in this coin
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:19:17 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin brought about crypto currency and there is no any other crypto currency related that the value can be compared with that of Bitcoin as at today and in time to come. Bitcoin still remain the future of crypto currency and its adoption ib recent time is unprecedented world over.
Just to make my future bright because bitcoin is the only hope for me when I saw my friends who were using bitcoins and they change their life in a fast way because they join bitcoin so early then I thought to join bitcoin so when I join bitcoin so it also start to change my life because it’s very fast to make someone rich and for me it’s come a turning point and that’s the only reason I join bitcoin and I will keep in touch with bitcoin for my whole life.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

When I started to interesting about crypto things , first currency I heard was bitcoin. Then I take some research and find out that there are few more crypto currency out there (3 year ago) .There was a LiteCoin and I think that DogeCoin just came out, but ofc I wasn't interested for buying that. So I invest little cash into Bitcoin because he fall from 1000$ to only 400$ so I expected that he will raise again. If you look now I made good decision back there. If I go invest today I will choose bitcoin again, he seems stable now.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:43:48 PM

And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Why not to choos bitcoin? It is so helpful in many aspects of my life especially in the financial aspect of my life. Also can help me in the social aspect because when i have enough money i have the opportunity to join my friends to hang out anywhere and improve my socialization. It helps me also to give money fast or in payment because using ibitcoin the transaction is so fast enough to satisfy me.
This is good if you are having good income and you have a lot of money that you can do whatever you want to do so bitcoin is an extra income for you this is really appreciable. It’s really good to invest in bitcoin and choose bitcoin because it’s very easy to use and you will not be worry about the safety as well. Bitcoin is safe and reliable to keep for long time and no one will be able to use or steal it without your permission.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
eshkikay

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

Based on my own experience, I chose it for one reason, It has been a helping hand since the day I've known it. It gave me a lot of opportunities to earn and I has been a great source of income for me. Bitcoin changed my life and even my financial state. I am able to help my family with their needs now and I was able to save and invest for my future.for me Bitcoin isa relatively new form of currency that is beginning to the mainstream but many people still don't understand why they should make the effort Bitcoin is a form of digital currency created and held electrically Bitcoin are not printed they produce by the people and increasingly business running computer all around the word using software that solved mathematical problem Bitcoin is transaction work you need two things Bitcoin wallet and Bitcoin add.bitcoin is so helpful of many people especially the financial for the family
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:17 PM

I chose bitcoin because there is something in that technology behind it, it has some big perspective in the future so i actually thinking at all the benefits of the blockchain technology not necessary at bitcoin.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:16:46 AM

I choose Bitcoin because it has changed many people lives with the technology now we are using. Even government wants Bitcoin Blockchain is a legal tender in order to make technology improve to the next level.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

Among other crypto currencies bitcoin has the highest value in the market,and due to its price,many people use it for thier personal needings and other things.Bitcoin has a huge amount of value in our country and its really surprising thats why i choose it than other crypto currencies.
I choose bitcoin for a good and safe trading that give me a lot of profit. It is best crypto currency in the market right now and I know with the help of bit coin I can make a huge profit and if will help me in managing my expenses and I will improve my life standard.

With the help of bitcoin I can make more and more money easily which is going to help me in future. In my opinion, you should invest maximum in bitcoin.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:41 AM

I chose bitcoin because it is easy to trust and really helpful. It helps me to save and earn money that i know i can use in the near future.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:28:16 AM

I chose bitcoin because it is easy to trust and really helpful. It helps me to save and earn money that i know i can use in the near future.

I choose bitcoin because they have a great capability that will rise someday. They have a high value compared to other coins and continuesly grow fast  the price value in the market.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:55:41 AM

I chose bitcoin because of its expensive price and I can get it through this forum, initially I was told about cryptocurrency and bitcoin by my brother, finally he took me to this forum and I started collecting bitcoins bit by bit, after I collected bitcoin , I invested it for multiple benefits
Everyone comes for this, for the expensive price. When someone get to know about bitcoin for the very first time they think it is scam. And I did this too. Reason is we didn’t see such an impressive and monumental sort of earning source earlier.

The most percentage of ratio bitcoins are giving to its users. Trading and investing and many other methods are available, this people come here.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:24:37 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I chose bitcoin because it is one of the most popular cryptocurrency out there. Not to mention that it happens to be the oldest one as well. Meaning there is a certain feeling of guarantee that bitcoin is safer than others. Also, no matter how volatile it is, it ends up on the top of highest value currency.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
True, in my own perspective Bitcoin is the foundation of the modern source of income it may not shocjlk me if another cryptocurrency may will sprout. I choose Bitcoin since this is the type of currency that is very efficient especially for a type of person like me, I am not capable enough to enter business which involves money, and Bitcoin is very free.

For this you just need some practice because now bitcoin is high and lot money is required for a proper business in bitcoin. In beginning you will not get high profit if you will panic but if you will hold it will give a lot of profit. Bitcoin is full of opportunities and chances to make future and earn high money so it is the reason why some people go in favor of bitcoin in saving future and earning good money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: