Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

Bitcoin is an electronic data and we can use it at online marketplace. There are many altcoins which are used at online but bitcoin is top-ranked crypto. I have chosen bitcoin for it’s all feature. It is very easy to use.
There is no relation between Bitcoin and local bank so we don’t have to pay extra taxes. Its demand for supply is massive that can make my profit higher when it goes upwards. If we study about bitcoin and all that kind of similar stuff in detail, then we’ll observe this thing that there can be no other better way of investing your money other than that of investing your money into Bitcoin.
YES you right that Bitcoin is world number one currency. And we all know that Bitcoin is digital currency and most popular currency. If we do some researches on net then we can know their real meaning of it. It’s obvious our first choice is Bitcoin .bitcoin is all time favorite for me. Because with Bitcoin we just earn profit without any risk. We don’t pay any taxes or no any intervention of any central authority. So I think Bitcoin is first and last choice of any sensible person.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin because i want to experience how does it is...and i want to earn more money here because i believe that this cryptocurrency have a good profit.
I think there is no other option except bitcoin because bitcoin is the only for everyone bitcoin is such a currency which can be used for every level of society and house wife’s are also using it if someone is rich, poor jobless or doing day job every one they are using bitcoin and they are not money using it but they support as well because bitcoin believe that you have a money and it proof it those who have joined bitcoin they have a money now so bitcoin is best of the best.

arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

I choose bitcoin because maybe it can help me financially as student.
olliepearl

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:56:18 AM

For me, the main reason why I chose bitcoin because I know that I can easily earn money. Bitcoin has a great value and it is great start to earn here by joining different campaigns and try to invest. And we all knew that bitcoin is for everyone just make sure that you have enough knowledge about bitcoin.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

Most of cryptocurrency holders wealth  are in bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency for investment, also many countries are accept bitcoin so people can directly use bitcoin in those countries.

karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:58:49 AM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
True, in my own perspective Bitcoin is the foundation of the modern source of income it may not shocjlk me if another cryptocurrency may will sprout. I choose Bitcoin since this is the type of currency that is very efficient especially for a type of person like me, I am not capable enough to enter business which involves money, and Bitcoin is very free.

Well, I won’t really say that Bitcoin is the modern source of earning income. Bitcoin is good and we make money from it, but there are jobs that makes you a hundred times more than what Bitcoin can help you earn. Well, who doesn’t love good investments? Everyone does and Bitcoin is just an example of that.
pedromonteverde

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:59:59 AM

I think with the big advantage in profit and future technology of Bitcoin, not only me, most the investor will choose them instead of real estate or gold or stocks.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:02:30 AM

Being an part of the asset that has gained reputation is better than being on the one that is to gain reputation. Bitcoin as an technology based asset has gained won the minds of millions through its multiple usage providing way of life. Similarly several altcoins too seems growing, though they have the goodness, what they are now is small compared to bitcoin which makes people prefer bitcoin.
Altcoins have been growing right from the onset and they will always grow and in the next few years, even some that are still undervalued now will still grow. However, one thing with bitcoin is that it is steady and the growth is not like alts, which at a point they may be growing now and then before you know it they are taking a huge slope downward.

Bitcoin is just about starting and there is so much for it and the crypto at large but we cannot just put all our eggs in a basket, can we?
elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:28 AM

I chose bitcoin because I saw a good future in it. Then the price still growing, it'll never be too late to invest your money in it.
micoholic

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:31:57 AM

I move with Bitcoin not just with the potential of improving my financial status. But, it might improve the way of our life dramatically. Imagine a currency that is P2P, that no entity controlling the network. It doesn't need to ask for a permission by any specific person or group. A payment method that is easy to use, has a quickest way of transaction. Send or receive overseas without the hassle of paperwork. Using Bitcoin doesn't put you into a situation where you will risk your identity. Also, it avoids the risk of getting fraud as there's no need to input your details online. Lastly, this is a currency that gives you complete control of it. It gives you free from restrictions, penalties and fees that imposed by banks. Its up to a Bitcoin enthusiasts to make decision about his / her finances.

justamonkey

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

I chose bitcoin because i got the advise from one of my best friend about how really good bitcoin is and he's absolutely right.
pauuui

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:06:14 AM

It is still growing, it will not stop soon and I'm hoping that bitcoin will change my life to the better as bitcoin's future is also bright as the years to come. It's better late than sorry guys it's not too late.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:42:29 AM

Simply because of income, as soon as i saw my friend with my own eyes that he got some money trading bitcoins i immediately ask him to teach me how to do this because everything that matters in bitcoin is only profit.
Getting into the world of bitcoin to have some very good amount of money is the only thing which most of us have in their minds right now. The fact is having bitcoin in our lives can do much more than just helping us in having some handsome amount of profit.

The best thing of having bitcoin is that it can really help us a lot in the coming days as the future is of bitcoin and we will not be having any need of having any other currency then.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:45:54 AM

I choose it because it was the very first Crypto Currency that I have known,
And it is the reason why I am earning money right now.
Bitcoin is better from all of the other currencies. Bitcoin is thousand time better to use than any other currency. I personally like bitcoin and use bitcoin because it is better than all of the other, it has extra privacy and protection.

Without your will one can know about the amount of bitcoin you are having and also hacking bitcoin is almost impossible. These features make bitcoin the best in all the digital currencies.
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

I chose bitcoin because i know it can help me in my financial problems. And i think this bitcoin can help me so much
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:00 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
if I think bitcoin is one of the most appropriate place to be used as an investment.If we can observe the frequent price movements of course you can earn big profits and be able to meet all the basic needs at any time and the period required to get it all not too long .
Even for those who have been doing some freelance jobs and earning passively for a while now, if the passive income was something to really write home about, then I am sure after saving till now, what they have in their wallet would be so pretty amazing that most of them would not have imagined gathering a savings up to that all these years.

Bitcoin both as an asset and as a currency has proven some good future and it is that future that we all are here for.
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

It is still growing, it will not stop soon and I'm hoping that bitcoin will change my life to the better as bitcoin's future is also bright as the years to come. It's better late than sorry guys it's not too late.
this is pretty simple i means bticoin price and popularity, before i was thinking about bitcoin than the first thing i earn and read was the price and popularity of bitcoin and not only me but also many people prefers like me, that why only the price of bitcoin matter.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. It is also the strongest cryptocurrency. I investing my money to the bitcoin because I know that my money will grow if I will do bitcoin investment. Holding bitcoin is really profitable.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

In what way? In way of earning? Maybe because I see this currency has the better offer and potentials in which I can be profitable with its simple rules and requirements, I am not limited in what other job offers, I am capable to set this as my second priority in which I am not being force to work .

dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

I got interested on bitcoin ever since my brother introduced me to it. It was also the perfect because the price of bitcoin was high when I started. I got lured in by the big money I can get if I get on bitcoin train.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: