Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 Datarius 🔴 First Social p2p Cryptobank 🔵  (Read 46202 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:53:34 AM

We have an international team and there is no one from Russia. Undoubtedly, we will have a Russian version of the White Paper - it is in the process at the moment.
Are you going to translate it into other languages, except Russian and English?
i think they are need on chinese translation
usually enough Russian and English, the two languages knows 90 percent of potential investors I think.

As I see their team has guys, whose native language is Spanish. It is good for investors from Latin America. I think it is fourth language after English, Russia and Chinise in world.

Chinese translations must be also done — there are many people on Asian crypto market that can be interested in cryptobank services.
how much do I know in the world appreciated by the Chinese translators.
Exte

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:12:11 AM

LOL. Nobody is shy to read whitepaper. Those, who really want to invest into the project, will read it several times before they use their money. As for me, I love much the main page design – everything is made the way, to give us clear information.
if you wanna invest in project then you must read all documents about this project
Many people before investing, going to other sites, to view reviews. And all investors are analyze site and other documents, before investing.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:42:04 AM

it is better to have a Chinese partner or developer in the project

shprotman29

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

hello every one. I got question about private sale. Datarius private sale has ended? How much tokens sold on this stage of sale?
Based on the information on the site, a private sale will take place on December 9 when submitting a preliminary application. Tokens will be sold in packs of 20k, if I understand correctly.
Exte

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:40 AM

it is better to have a Chinese partner or developer in the project
The Chinese developer is not so important, they can hire an interpreter from freelancing.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:03:40 AM

The Chinese developer is not so important, they can hire an interpreter from freelancing.
i think that chinese developers important for chinese invetors

b1t

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

hello every one. I got question about private sale. Datarius private sale has ended? How much tokens sold on this stage of sale?
Based on the information on the site, a private sale will take place on December 9 when submitting a preliminary application. Tokens will be sold in packs of 20k, if I understand correctly.

Also, an answer about the exchange platforms will be welcomed.
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:44:54 AM

thank you a lot for this information. I thought that private sale already ended
A7373

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

thank you a lot for this information. I thought that private sale already ended
We all should now when it’s begin!
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:28:44 AM

We all should now when it’s begin!
i dont know why in first post no word about private sale

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:39:46 AM

Will the bank have its own plastic cards? How will they differ from the usual bank cards if they are?

It will be great if they have plastic cards. This will add the more convenience to clients. However, the question is – which ATM machines will take these cards. Meanwhile, I will try to ask this question in Telegram.

Added later:

I received answer:

“We are planning to use credit cards and virtual cards. You can read more about that in our White Paper on pages 23-24. If you will have any questions, after reading the passage, I would be glad to answer you”.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:48:04 AM

Will the bank have its own plastic cards? How will they differ from the usual bank cards if they are?

It will be great if they have plastic cards. This will add the more convenience to clients. However, the question is – which ATM machines will take these cards. Meanwhile, I will try to ask this question in Telegram.

Added later:

I received answer:

“We are planning to use credit cards and virtual cards. You can read more about that in our White Paper on pages 23-24. If you will have any questions, after reading the passage, I would be glad to answer you”.

I suppose all the questions that can appear when reading the first, main page of Datarius site, will be answered if you thoroughly their Whitepaper. Here it is:
https://www.datarius.io/uploads/45f8bb98bb88fa153bbbaf6ff789cea0.pdf
datariuscryptobank

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:11:43 PM

Mass media about us:

Banking Beyond Borders: The Crypto Revolution and the Decentralization of International Banking

DISCLAIMER: This is a guest post by Fred Conners. The information provided in this post is the responsibility of the writer.

When you think of international banking you probably think of fat cats at their summer homes on Long Island who keep most of their money ‘abroad’ so as to avoid the ridiculous taxes that society asks of them.

Well you’d be partially right, for much of the last two centuries international banking has been synonymous with the extremely wealthy. But this wasn’t just for tax reasons. Not at all. International banking and transactions have wide appeal, and are often downright necessary, if one wants to take part in the world outside their own international borders!
And until recently, it was really only the rich that spent a lot of time abroad or who were interested in investing abroad
But all this has changed.

The opening up of the outside world

With the advent of cheap international flights, more and more people started going abroad just to visit rather than to immigrate forever. In this way people became far freer than ever to interact with the world at large.

As long-range communications developed along with the rise of the information age, information and knowledge became freer than ever. People could move around, knowledge could move around, but money stayed stubbornly flat footed. It was hard to get money across the border — be it digital money or otherwise

This is because nations are far more protective of capital than they are of either people or knowledge. The government needs money to function and often goes at great lengths to make international finance and banking difficult, all with the goal of keeping as much money as possible in the hands of the state itself.

So, while the world had opened up in many ways, finance remained stubbornly stuck in the past.

Stifled personal freedom

This naturally makes several things more difficult: The first is living abroad in general. Moving money across some borders is quite easy, across others it is nigh impossible. Often even opening a small account abroad can be extremely difficult.

This also limits investment opportunities — for yourself, and for people who might be interested in investing in your own company, but live in other countries.

The crypto revolution

Cryptocurrency is changing all of this. Because cryptocurrency is a digital revolution, it is naturally borderless. Wherever the internet might extend to, cryptocurrency is there as well. This means that cryptocurrency opens up basically the entire world to anyone that has coin in their wallet. And this opens up all kinds of possibilities that were previously closed off to the general public.
To start with, the difficulty of managing multiple currencies is no longer a real issue as coin can potentially be exchanged for any world currency. Need to send money abroad? You can use cryptocurrency. Want to take part in an investment opportunity abroad? Now you can — even if you don’t have very much money to invest. It is even easier with ICOs. International Coin Offerings allow anyone in the world to join in a venture.

And perhaps best of all, oppressive governments have a pretty dang hard time stopping cryptocurrency transactions. So, if a poor citizen wants to flee a war zone or wants to get everything he can out of the country, then cryptocurrency might be his best solution.

But that is just the most dramatic possibility.

For the average person out there, perhaps the biggest gain would be that there are no currency conversion costs to look out for and no foreign transaction fees when using a cryptocurrency in another country.

Cryptobanks are getting us ready for a world that’s changing

Currencies are complicated, and cryptocurrencies are even more complicated. This is one of the reasons that we tend to use banks to manage much of our financial lives. One example of a bank preparing us for the new decentralized banking landscape that we see unfolding today is Datarius.
Banking across borders — beyond borders — is about being able to have a choice. You should be able to choose what to do with your money yourself, and where to do it. With banks like Datarius, you get more of a choice in all kinds of ways.

With personalized banking solutions, you are now able to manage your assets from anywhere, and choose which assets you want to use, when, where and how.

With cryptocurrency, the world has changed. And banking with it.

Source:
https://www.coinschedule.com/blog/2017/12/04/banking-beyond-borders-crypto-revolution-decentralization-international-banking/

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

as cryptobanks are the future this prokect has all chances to become the most important one because it is one of the first project in this field

Cryptobank Datarius is what most of people dealing with crypto need: it will make it easy to turn cryptocurrency into fiat money and legally use, for example, Bitcoins, deal even with those sellers who do not accept virtual currency.

Absolutely right: Datarius project is something that we all need. In 8 years the market of cryptocurrency will be oversaturated with tokens, and the volume of investments will make about 10 trillion US dollars.

Banks of this type will allow expanding the range of possibilities for using crypto by developing new scenarios of applying mechanisms to meet user requirements in real-time conditions.

shprotman29

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:49:17 PM

Added later:

I received answer:

I guess that in white paper it is. Just as it was stated earlier, a translation of white paper into my language will soon appear. I do not have time now to read a white paper with an translator, my english is not that good))
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:11:18 PM

As I understood the private sale has not yet started. Visit the first, main page of the site and scroll a bit down. There, on the left side you will see the graph and the schedule of this private sale (closed round) and the benefits it offers.
A7373

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:19:49 PM

Yes, that’s right, we are wayting for it)
shprotman29

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

Yes, that’s right, we are wayting for it)
Are you waiting?) Are you going to participate in a closed round of trade?)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

as cryptobanks are the future this prokect has all chances to become the most important one because it is one of the first project in this field

Cryptobank Datarius is what most of people dealing with crypto need: it will make it easy to turn cryptocurrency into fiat money and legally use, for example, Bitcoins, deal even with those sellers who do not accept virtual currency.

Absolutely right: Datarius project is something that we all need. In 8 years the market of cryptocurrency will be oversaturated with tokens, and the volume of investments will make about 10 trillion US dollars.

Banks of this type will allow expanding the range of possibilities for using crypto by developing new scenarios of applying mechanisms to meet user requirements in real-time conditions.

The digital market is the market of the future.
Investing in a cryptobank is profitable, as sooner or later we will all use these types of banks. The earlier you start to invest into it, the bigger will be your profit.
It is good just to invest small amount and in few years receive x50-x100 profit with cryptocurrencies!
A7373

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:20:20 PM

Wayting for sale than will see x100))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: