Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which alts are REAL prospects  ..they exist ..they are coded out ..they are functional  (they are not just dreams and bullshit white papers) and have a REAL usecase...also add your own project so long as it meets the criteria in the first POST. Let's aim
Bitbay - 56 (11.1%)
Blocknet - 45 (8.9%)
Byteball - 110 (21.9%)
PivX - 37 (7.4%)
Komodo - 47 (9.3%)
Sys - 34 (6.8%)
Waves - 92 (18.3%)
Game credits - 19 (3.8%)
Bitshares - 25 (5%)
Ardor - 38 (7.6%)
Total Voters: 321

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL!  (Read 10543 times)
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

Ethereum Is the next big Altcoin.  Ethereum has surpassed many Altcoin in network stability and use.  And there is planned development that is been carried out in Ethereum.  Another thing is ethereum has a leader that is constantly steering it to adoption and development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

The only one I voted for on that list was ByteBall since it's actually something different instead of just another "me too" coin.  I'd like to have seen Nano (formerly known as RaiBlocks) on that list.  I see it as what BTC originally aimed to be—a truly usable cryptocurrency.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

I only voted for waves

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

The project I am banking on long term is not on the list, Mobilego, though the project has underperformed greatly thanks to the team not working onlisting on strong exchanges but still feel this project is greatly undervalued IMO
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

Ethereum Is the next big Altcoin.  Ethereum has surpassed many Altcoin in network stability and use.  And there is planned development that is been carried out in Ethereum.  Another thing is ethereum has a leader that is constantly steering it to adoption and development.

Ethereum is certainly already in the top 10 so is already a big thing.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

The only one I voted for on that list was ByteBall since it's actually something different instead of just another "me too" coin.  I'd like to have seen Nano (formerly known as RaiBlocks) on that list.  I see it as what BTC originally aimed to be—a truly usable cryptocurrency.

Without a doubt one of the most inventive and different. There are some others on that list that are good too. Although you could argue perhaps anything any other blockchain based coin can do perhaps btc can be made to do. So they would be me too coins.

Most of that list are way above and beyond other projects on this board.

bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

Without a doubt one of the most inventive and different. There are some others on that list that are good too. Although you could argue perhaps anything any other blockchain based coin can do perhaps btc can be made to do. So they would be me too coins.

I didn't mean to imply that the other coins on that list aren't good; I'm actually holding some of them. but even though they seem like good bets, they didn't "wow" me like ByteBalls since it was the first DAG implementation I'd seen instead of being yet another—however fundamentally sound—iteration of Satoshi's original Bitcoin.  It's the reason why I decided to look more into RaiBlocks when I came across it, which I probably wouldn't have normally done because of it's name.
bartoszl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

CPX is really promising. Waiting for the exchanges now.
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

Ethereum Is the next big Altcoin.  Ethereum has surpassed many Altcoin in network stability and use.  And there is planned development that is been carried out in Ethereum.
Technos

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

Ethereum Is the next big Altcoin.  Ethereum has surpassed many Altcoin in network stability and use.  And there is planned development that is been carried out in Ethereum.
ETH is already a big thing. Some of its early investors are now billionaires.

But the biggest problem is that ETH has serious scaling issues. At some point it will make Bitcoin look like visa.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

I agree ETH has still so many things to show. It Will reach 5000+ dollars  this year!
However you can not expect to gain x100 if you yust started investing in ETH. Then other alts are better option!
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

There are so many different alt Coins mentioned by different people...
2018 will be a very interesting year..
I heard a lot of good things about Verge and Thor, need to do further research on those 2..
whipnil

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

Wysker will be massive.

They released their working app on android on Monday. Apple is still being approved but has been greenlighted by apple europe. The app is a mobile shopping experience similar to a combination of instagram and tinder. Check it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wysker.app

As you use the app, it builds a data profile on your habits and purchasing intent (the holy grail in marketing) and this data is stored as your asset. If advertisers want access to your data they can only get at it by paying you in WYS which they have to buy from the market. These WYS are then redeemable as discounts on products listed in the app. This advertising platform and merchant acception of WYS won't happen til 2019 but you can already earn WYS out of their incentization and adoption budget by downloading and using the app today. You'll also be building your data set to make you an attractive target for advertisers once they are integrated.

Currently in ICO with 10% bonus. ICO ends on the 28th of feb or when their 12k ETH hard cap is reached.

https://www.wystoken.org/media/wysker-whitepaper.pdf

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

I didn't mean to imply that the other coins on that list aren't good; I'm actually holding some of them. but even though they seem like good bets, they didn't "wow" me like ByteBalls since it was the first DAG implementation I'd seen instead of being yet another—however fundamentally sound—iteration of Satoshi's original Bitcoin.  It's the reason why I decided to look more into RaiBlocks when I came across it, which I probably wouldn't have normally done because of it's name.

In that case I could not agree more with you. Xrb is also interesting and could be added here if people do not consider it already a big thing.

SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

I would recommend joining the project SocialMedia.Market. This project will create a global marketplace for advertisers and influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

I would recommend joining the project SocialMedia.Market. This project will create a global marketplace for advertisers and influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.

this is a thread to find proven real dev teams that have produced already functional software with real use cases above and beyond the usual trash on this board.

this is not to find projects that may one day produce something of use

most new projects have no real valid reason to produce a token nor even be involved with crypto currencies.

Kim72

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

I think Crypto Hunt Game looks like a fun addition to Cryptoland.

https://www.cryptohuntgame.com/

It will be a pokemon hunter type of game - Augmented reality - run around and find treasures and win their crypto coins by finding stuff around where you are in real life. If it gets anywhere NEAR the traction Pokemon hunter or whatever that game last year was called, then this could be a good one to get in to.

Their game comes out in a demo version in 5 days.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

I think Crypto Hunt Game looks like a fun addition to Cryptoland.

https://www.cryptohuntgame.com/

It will be a pokemon hunter type of game - Augmented reality - run around and find treasures and win their crypto coins by finding stuff around where you are in real life. If it gets anywhere NEAR the traction Pokemon hunter or whatever that game last year was called, then this could be a good one to get in to.

Their game comes out in a demo version in 5 days.

Yes looks fun... however there have been others like this. It's actually a nice way of distributing tokens. I'm sure they will generate a use case from it but we need to wait and see how well it all goes and if it will be worth while before thinking of analysing it deep for Real project next big thing criteria.

I'm sure it will be a fun game for cryptohunters though

vitty

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

Syscoin ( SYS has working product, best team and all characteristics of the most popular coins ).
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

Syscoin ( SYS has working product, best team and all characteristics of the most popular coins ).

sys is a good project and certainly a worthy listing in the op

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: