Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:59:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which alts are REAL prospects  ..they exist ..they are coded out ..they are functional  (they are not just dreams and bullshit white papers) and have a REAL usecase...also add your own project so long as it meets the criteria in the first POST. Let's aim
Bitbay - 56 (11.1%)
Blocknet - 45 (8.9%)
Byteball - 110 (21.9%)
PivX - 37 (7.4%)
Komodo - 47 (9.3%)
Sys - 34 (6.8%)
Waves - 92 (18.3%)
Game credits - 19 (3.8%)
Bitshares - 25 (5%)
Ardor - 38 (7.6%)
Total Voters: 321

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL!  (Read 10552 times)
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

Great initiative cryptohunter!
As I'm on the team in one of the coins on your list, I'm not going to make a post about my choices.
But I will say this: I have already decided on two projects I will have a closer look at, and probably invest in.
It's a long time since I saw a thread in this forum worth following. Will follow this one.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:00:38 PM

I vote for PIVX Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:58:04 PM

As I'm on the team in one of the coins on your list, I'm not going to make a post about my choices.
But I will say this: I have already decided on two projects I will have a closer look at, and probably invest in.
It's a long time since I saw a thread in this forum worth following. Will follow this one.

Yes, I agree. I have actually investigated one myself and looking at getting some but a few questions i have asked on thread remain unanswered as yet.

I am still shocked there are not more REAL projects listed here. Perhaps there are several but as yet nobody has suggested them.

I mean are a couple of possibles floating around just outside of the top 10 but they are hardly undiscovered.

Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:13:32 AM

Yes, I agree. I have actually investigated one myself and looking at getting some but a few questions i have asked on thread remain unanswered as yet.

I am still shocked there are not more REAL projects listed here. Perhaps there are several but as yet nobody has suggested them.

I mean are a couple of possibles floating around just outside of the top 10 but they are hardly undiscovered.

I know a few more that are a little hidden, but have been to busy to keep track on them. Will wait and see if others list them here. If not I'll do it after checking status on them when BitBay takes a christmas break.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:15:23 AM

Try collecting semux, it will be next big coin in future.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:58:18 AM

From your list, I think Waves platform meet all the criteria, one thing I think it is lacking is adoption, like Ethereum, it is not attractive to serious developers to come on it and implement their project, that is why most of the projects on it are fake or scam coins
CorePrime95

Activity: 190
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:51:21 AM

For me it is Byteball. New technology, no blocks, userfriendly smart contracts, many new applications are being implemented.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

I know a few more that are a little hidden, but have been to busy to keep track on them. Will wait and see if others list them here. If not I'll do it after checking status on them when BitBay takes a christmas break.

ha come on tell us now....  always cool to examine and add new REAL projects to the list. Smiley

mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:36:54 PM

Voted for Pivx: no ico, great team and support, devs thriving for innovation, privacy focused and much more. I Think it belongs to the top 10.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

Voted for Pivx: no ico, great team and support, devs thriving for innovation, privacy focused and much more. I Think it belongs to the top 10.

Thanks for the comment.

Most are voting and not saying which they voted for.

Thanks for taking the time.

Also thanks to the guys above that took the time too.

SaintFlow

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:48:41 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:06:01 PM by SaintFlow

Who the hell voting for a Byteball?? Are you serious??
This is just a scam coin, that pumped every time before airdrop and dumped immediately after it.
Show me the person or real business who accept a Byteball every day? I can't believe this shit.

Waves are real, you can find a lot of tokens based on Waves blockchain. I voted for it.

I voted for Byteball. Get unblocked, Go mine yourself, we don't have to! Not a ICO but a community fueled p2p DAG Platform that can handle ICOs, too (example: www.titan-coin.com). For real world usage look for the (currently Micky Mouse) Buisness that accepted it like the Restaurant in Milan Italy or the Hair dresser in Japan (Google it yourself).

The no-mining DAG thing is a issue waiting to be raised! Look at the global footprint of Bitcoin in terms of energy usage. DAG scales and is fast as hell with one confirmation 100% certainty in under 30 sek. for sure. Yes Dash and Pivx are massiv, but Blockchain vs. DAG is like Public Bus vs. Private Shuttle. Got to use one to learn to love it.

Let's have a word on the airdrop and pump and dump. Because you are right, this was not clean. But I say the ones that pumped are still holding and the ones that dumped just dumped their airdrop from BTC. Thats my opinion and I expect you to call me a shill AND bagholder. I could not care less! It looks like a pump and dump curve and that is what you will see if this is all you know.

But crying I am. Crying that Byteball is deep under the radar. That people call it a scam. That they have never seen the inwallet Exchange(s!). Have not seen the fast confirmation times. Seen the inwallet chatbot(s!) and the fair lottery (inwallet), the sports betting or flight insurrance (all inwallet and p2p and implemented and working). This project is so substantial that it is a black swan among the vapour of other projects and their promises.

And I ain't even beginning to talk about the Byteball Blackbytes privacy thing that some will just call stupid because their mind is already to blown with Bitcoin and Monero to see what paradigms are not just possible but are already in use.

The great community is icebergstyle 99% not visible because it hangs out in Slack which is a major NONO for growth.

Regarding exchanges. Look at the brand new love-child made for Byteball: www.cryptochangex.com
Yes it cannot compare to the volume of bittrex but its tradeview (again you have to see it to be blown away!) is what a crypto-exchange should have looked like years ago.

I have to point out that more is in the pipeline (community development so no roadmap) and major holders of Byteball include Lisk and Iconomi (for obvious reasons).

The airdrop did hurt the price but strenghtens the community. The tech is prime. Love it, use it and word of mouth allowed me to get more of my friends to buy some than I managed to convince to buy BTC. For non Bitcoiners Byteball is actually very obviously a big step foreward.

Personally whenever I buy more Byteball from my paycheck I have to go fiat to Bitcoin, and then to Byteball. It kills me! It - Is - So - Slow - It - hurts. A crypto needs to be as fast as a WhatsApp message. Byteball, Dash and Pivx do supply. Dash is big already. Pivx can grow, so can Byteball. And IT IS DAG. Sorry this is not some thing like POW vs. POS (prisioners of Work/ rich piece of Shit).
One day you will actually read the Byteball whitepaper and might ... Just might .... See 😋😎

Yes yes to much text BUT: face it 2017 is Bitcoins year and Bitcoin has worked its ass off to get where it is now. It really deserves it and it had to withstand all sorts of SHIT to do it. Bitcoin is in such a state of group think that I cannot handle Bitcointalk most of the time. Bitcoin is currently a yoga-position bitcointalk cannot get out of. It is really stuck. 2018 is still EARLY in the crypto-age and bitcoin has already a place in history like email. A new generation is coming (Ethereum is a case in point).

While I am here I may give a historical perspective, too:
Originaly there was Bitcoin and it did CPU and that was good. Than the Botnet, GPU, FPGA, ASICs and Terrahash china electricity thing. And thats supposed to be "fair"! Fuckoff. Noone is impressed if you need that much anything to encrypt something.
Early on Litecoin screamed foul and said back to CPU and I didn't listen. Bitcoin maximalism. Shitcoins are Shitcoin -You know? Meanwhile Litecoin is ASIC, too....
But on the way the cloning and ICO thing was discovered as the major thing for profit.... 2017 - BOOM!

Now look at the DAG again and tell me: No NO there must be mining.... The solution is so elegant that crypto cannot even see it has a burning house problem. Why? Cause Bitcoin is up. So all is fine.

Wait till Byteballs low supply (Good old Bitcoin Canon) starts to manifest its effect.

Several edits: not native etc.

don't let me make you question your assumptions
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:27:43 AM

Who the hell voting for a Byteball?? Are you serious??
This is just a scam coin, that pumped every time before airdrop and dumped immediately after it.
Show me the person or real business who accept a Byteball every day? I can't believe this shit.

Waves are real, you can find a lot of tokens based on Waves blockchain. I voted for it.

I voted for Byteball. Get unblocked, Go mine yourself, we don't have to! Not a ICO but a community fueled p2p DAG Platform that can handle ICOs, too (example: www.titan-coin.com). For real world usage look for the (currently Micky Mouse) Buisness that accepted it like the Restaurant in Milan Italy or the Hair dresser in Japan (Google it yourself).

The no-mining DAG thing is a issue waiting to be raised! Look at the global footprint of Bitcoin in terms of energy usage. DAG scales and is fast as hell with one confirmation 100% certainty in under 30 sek. for sure. Yes Dash and Pivx are massiv, but Blockchain vs. DAG is like Public Bus vs. Private Shuttle. Got to use one to learn to love it.

Let's have a word on the airdrop and pump and dump. Because you are right, this was not clean. But I say the ones that pumped are still holding and the ones that dumped just dumped their airdrop from BTC. Thats my opinion and I expect you to call me a shill AND bagholder. I could not care less! It looks like a pump and dump curve and that is what you will see if this is all you know.

But crying I am. Crying that Byteball is deep under the radar. That people call it a scam. That they have never seen the inwallet Exchange(s!). Have not seen the fast confirmation times. Seen the inwallet chatbot(s!) and the fair lottery (inwallet), the sports betting or flight insurrance (all inwallet and p2p and implemented and working). This project is so substantial that it is a black swan among the vapour of other projects and their promises.

And I ain't even beginning to talk about the Byteball Blackbytes privacy thing that some will just call stupid because their mind is already to blown with Bitcoin and Monero to see what paradigms are not just possible but are already in use.

The great community is icebergstyle 99% not visible because it hangs out in Slack which is a major NONO for growth.

Regarding exchanges. Look at the brand new love-child made for Byteball: www.cryptochangex.com
Yes it cannot compare to the volume of bittrex but its tradeview (again you have to see it to be blown away!) is what a crypto-exchange should have looked like years ago.

I have to point out that more is in the pipeline (community development so no roadmap) and major holders of Byteball include Lisk and Iconomi (for obvious reasons).

The airdrop did hurt the price but strenghtens the community. The tech is prime. Love it, use it and word of mouth allowed me to get more of my friends to buy some than I managed to convince to buy BTC. For non Bitcoiners Byteball is actually very obviously a big step foreward.

Personally whenever I buy more Byteball from my paycheck I have to go fiat to Bitcoin, and then to Byteball. It kills me! It - Is - So - Slow - It - hurts. A crypto needs to be as fast as a WhatsApp message. Byteball, Dash and Pivx do supply. Dash is big already. Pivx can grow, so can Byteball. And IT IS DAG. Sorry this is not some thing like POW vs. POS (prisioners of Work/ rich piece of Shit).
One day you will actually read the Byteball whitepaper and might ... Just might .... See 😋😎

Yes yes to much text BUT: face it 2017 is Bitcoins year and Bitcoin has worked its ass off to get where it is now. It really deserves it and it had to withstand all sorts of SHIT to do it. Bitcoin is in such a state of group think that I cannot handle Bitcointalk most of the time. Bitcoin is currently a yoga-position bitcointalk cannot get out of. It is really stuck. 2018 is still EARLY in the crypto-age and bitcoin has already a place in history like email. A new generation is coming (Ethereum is a case in point).

While I am here I may give a historical perspective, too:
Originaly there was Bitcoin and it did CPU and that was good. Than the Botnet, GPU, FPGA, ASICs and Terrahash china electricity thing. And thats supposed to be "fair"! Fuckoff. Noone is impressed if you need that much anything to encrypt something.
Early on Litecoin screamed foul and said back to CPU and I didn't listen. Bitcoin maximalism. Shitcoins are Shitcoin -You know? Meanwhile Litecoin is ASIC, too....
But on the way the cloning and ICO thing was discovered as the major thing for profit.... 2017 - BOOM!

Now look at the DAG again and tell me: No NO there must be mining.... The solution is so elegant that crypto cannot even see it has a burning house problem. Why? Cause Bitcoin is up. So all is fine.

Wait till Byteballs low supply (Good old Bitcoin Canon) starts to manifest its effect.

Several edits: not native etc.

This is the kind of conversations we need to spark up here.

Real projects getting real analysis and different perspectives by different people.

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:35:19 AM

I was surprised to see that most of the people have voted for the same alcoin I did: Byteball. We may be right then!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
dagfan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:41:11 AM

Byteball  Because compared to any Blockchain protocol, it is vastly more scalable ON-CHAIN and has easy to use smart contracts.  The inventor and main developer Tony is also brilliant and pragmatic. If you have not read the Byteball Whitepaper then definitely start there; at least the first few paragraphs and last few. Next download the wallet and get an invite to the SLACK channel or join the Telegram group; someone will likely give you a few bytes to experiment with. Then install some bots onto your wallet and see the daily activity happening there. Insurance, betting, gaming, trading via easy to use smart contracts. Have a look at the merchant cash-back programme for distributing Byteball Bytes free (e.g. buy something like dinner in Milan, a hair cut or AirBnB rental in Japan, etc. with fiat and get 10% back as Bytball Bytes). Or buy with Byteball and get 20% back. Blockchain is a huge technical achievement, but it has become evident that it just can't scale to global proportions. Which may be fine if we break it down say to one Blockchain per institution or even industry sector. Hence proposals to simply take high volume transactions off this great invention and onto say a Lightning type extension. But if you think on-chain scalability is still very important then you should investigate systems using a DAG architecture such as Byteball, IOTA and Hashgraph. They have unbounded scalability. Each implements DAG in a slightly different but important way. And each has a different level of brand recognition, due to how each has been marketed at launch. Of the three I would argue that Byteball is technically the most mature in terms of utility. And utility has always been the approach used to create more value in the Byteball network. Actually using it in real life. IOTA is also interesting and I noticed that they are now beginning to pay more attention to showing that it is actually useful too; but that system does not use a deterministic method for consensus (it is probabilistic), I assume this is why they don't yet have an Oracle for transactions to be time-stamped, and no smart contracts yet. Transactions are described as 'free' but remember they still require significant proof of work to be done on other transactions before completing(which is a cost). Hashgraph does a good job of explaining DAG but it is not free to use and has patented various parts.
By the way in my opinion, DASH, BCH, IOTA, ETH are still worth holding but for other reasons mainly around brand recognition and how well they are organised as a project.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:02:04 AM

2018 is the next big thing for crypto space. I voted Waves coz the it high demand and low supply so im acquiring this coin and Smart contracts will release on Early 2018

p2pGames

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:12:03 AM

Vote for byteball, it’s future just wait.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

Good to hear everyones opinions. It seems byteball is way out in the lead at the moment.

I wonder if it will stay that way if we reach my goal of 5000 votes ... seems ambitious to get than many but you never know.

Dr_Voidberg

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

Byteball is everyones little secret, hard to get into Slack, hard to buy a significant amount on exchanges. But it will reward the early investors extremly, when it moons it will be the mother of all moons. I have never seen such focused development and innovations in such a small amount of time. It is backing up all of its claims and implementing feature after feature, putting all vaporware coins to shame. When it moons there will be nothing, nothing to stop it, people will have never seen such a thing.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

Definitely Byteball. No question about it. Greatest innovation ever since Bitcoin P2P Electronic Cash System.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
lucv

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Force Network - The Internet. Redefined

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

My vote is fro PIVX.
They had a difficult month with some bugs but now they have a very nice coin.
Its difficult to work for (almost) no money for a long time and in PIVX this is imbedded in the staking (10% goes to development).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: