Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: RTBTC - Bitcoin Exchange Trading Interface  (Read 13735 times)
Clark (OP)

Activity: 548
Merit: 502

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 11:38:38 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 09:04:02 PM by Clark

RTBTC is a Web-based trading and market visualization platform for the bitcoin exchanges. Trading is enabled through exchange API key access, and all data is real time from the exchange.

Features (Modules)
  • Trade Entry and Open Orders
  • Fully-customizable charts
  • Visual depth chart
  • Time & Sales, Ticker, and Order Book

Exchanges Supported
  • Mt. Gox
  • Bitstamp
  • (Which one should be next?)

Pricing
RTBTC costs $10 per month, on average. We have a pricing algorithm to keep prices constant over a wide range of exchange rates.

https://rtbtc.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:56:51 AM

• (Which one should be next?)

Looking great!
Rooting for Bitstamp, even though I'm aware of the secret fee issue.
They still look more solid than any other place.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
TheBanker

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:22:08 AM

Very nice interface, good work.

I dont know how much demand you would see for it because I don't think many people here would have accounts, but I have a Tradehill account and I'd love a better order interface. So I'd vote for Tradehill. Although I'm guessing that you would need to include a slightly different interface for them due to their lot sizing rules.
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:36:57 PM

Anyone else having trouble with RTBTC loading for them?

I can get it to load in my regular browser, but on an old linux laptop and my SSB I created (which worked great this morning) I login and just get my layouts list and a Connecting... message in the lower right hand corner.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
zeroblock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:53:12 PM

Works with my Chrome and Firefox browsers!
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:19:24 PM

Works with my Chrome and Firefox browsers!
Strange my SSB and linux are both chrome too (although Chrome is also what is working on the same laptop as the SSB).

Here is a SS of the error in Chrome.   The window is reporting v0.0.23 which I think hasn't changed since it was working so I am doubly perplexed.  

Can I do anything else to help you Clark?  I know that a line number in a minified JS file isn't alot of help so I tried to add context for you in the SS.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 06:40:07 PM

Can I do anything else to help you Clark?  I know that a line number in a minified JS file isn't alot of help so I tried to add context for you in the SS.

I've pinpointed what I think it going on and will push a new version soon.

Thanks for posting about this error.

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:02:02 PM

I've pinpointed what I think it going on and will push a new version soon.

Thanks for posting about this error.
Thanks for the quick response!  I will test it as soon I as know... will you post here (or do you have a twitter account)?

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:55:30 PM

Thanks for the quick response!  I will test it as soon I as know... will you post here (or do you have a twitter account)?

I have deployed what I think will fix the problem, though it is hard to say, since I haven't seen that bug before.

Could you give more details on the browser / OS? Also, if I didn't get the bug, please let me know!

Also, the latest trades are now cached in localStorage (every so often) so when you refresh the platform, the Time & Sales is filled in with some trades. To prevent ultra-stale data, the trades won't load if older than 5 minutes. The main use case here is page reloads, not long-term persistent caching of trade data.

Haze

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:05:59 AM

Nice! I can tell alot of work has gone into this!

Question: Can I run multiple instances of this in multiple browser windows? I have a 6-screen set-up and would like the main BTC/USD graph on one screen, recent trades and orderbook on another, etc.

P.S. BTC-e support would be very cool in future versions.
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:04:28 AM

I have deployed what I think will fix the problem, though it is hard to say, since I haven't seen that bug before.

Could you give more details on the browser / OS? Also, if I didn't get the bug, please let me know!

Clark,

Unfortunately 0.0.24 did not fix anything and the error looks the same:

The *really* strange thing is this uses the exact same binaries as by browser that works.  AND the SSB (single site browser) DID work the first day.

It is Chrome on OSX.  (Chrome itself works fine, although Chrome on Linux does not :/)   I thought perhaps it was a cache issue, but clearing that had no effect.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 07:19:34 AM

Nice! I can tell alot of work has gone into this!

Question: Can I run multiple instances of this in multiple browser windows? I have a 6-screen set-up and would like the main BTC/USD graph on one screen, recent trades and orderbook on another, etc.

P.S. BTC-e support would be very cool in future versions.

Thanks!

The platform will work in multiple windows, but it will be separate instances, requiring 6 (in your case) connections to Mt. Gox! This could be an issue.

Also, please note than any changes to the layout will save that window's version to the server, overwriting all the others. This could cause headache.

Since we know this is an issue, true multi-window support is on the drawing board. As always, stay tuned!

bctm

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:45:13 AM

Clark, platform support automation trading?
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:14:23 PM

Clark, platform support automation trading?

It does not, sorry.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 10:45:23 PM

Version 0.0.25
  • Fixes a wallet update / trading bug
  • Makes the visual depth chart more accurate and more responsive to price changes
  • Enables easier value entry into the Order Entry module

Coinseeker

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:16:56 AM

I've been trading with the new platform for a day or two and I have to say, it's AWESOME!  Really great job guys.  I do have a couple of issues I wanted to post here but I didn't want those to distract from the fact that I really could not be happier with signing up.  

1.  Is there no sound?   Grin  I have to leave the original clarkmoody.com site up in the background, just to get audio feedback on specific trades sizes.  An absolute must IMO.

2.  The visual depth chart will not open, let alone display when using Safari.  Chrome is working fine though.

3.  It would be nice if I could enter USD amounts to make coin purchases, instead of figuring out the number of coins/USD.  For instance, if I just wanted to use my whole bankroll, it would be nice to just put that in there, and it tell me how many coins I will end up with.  (Unless somehow, I missed that feature.)

4.  Once or twice I placed an order and the order didn't reflect in the order book.  I had to restart to get it to display.  It was displaying on the clarkmoody.com site so not sure what's up there.  

That's all I can think of at the moment.  As I said, I think it's awesome.  I wanted to bring these to light to see this get better and better.  Probably going to pay the 6 month....which BTW....do you not have a good 1 year pricing plan?  I think it only went up to 6 months.

As for which exchange next, Bitstamp should obviously be a contender but something like BTC-e should be considered, maybe even more so, because of the ability to trade alt-currencies.  If and when Gox adds LTC, do you plan to have LTC added to this?  That said, I think the ability to trade alt-currencies,  can't be overstated.  It's an absolute must IMO.

Keep up the good work!  I'm an instant fan.   Wink

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 04:38:18 AM

I've been trading with the new platform for a day or two and I have to say, it's AWESOME!  Really great job guys.  I do have a couple of issues I wanted to post here but I didn't want those to distract from the fact that I really could not be happier with signing up.  

1.  Is there no sound?   Grin  I have to leave the original clarkmoody.com site up in the background, just to get audio feedback on specific trades sizes.  An absolute must IMO.

2.  The visual depth chart will not open, let alone display when using Safari.  Chrome is working fine though.

3.  It would be nice if I could enter USD amounts to make coin purchases, instead of figuring out the number of coins/USD.  For instance, if I just wanted to use my whole bankroll, it would be nice to just put that in there, and it tell me how many coins I will end up with.  (Unless somehow, I missed that feature.)

4.  Once or twice I placed an order and the order didn't reflect in the order book.  I had to restart to get it to display.  It was displaying on the clarkmoody.com site so not sure what's up there.  

That's all I can think of at the moment.  As I said, I think it's awesome.  I wanted to bring these to light to see this get better and better.  Probably going to pay the 6 month....which BTW....do you not have a good 1 year pricing plan?  I think it only went up to 6 months.

As for which exchange next, Bitstamp should obviously be a contender but something like BTC-e should be considered, maybe even more so, because of the ability to trade alt-currencies.  If and when Gox adds LTC, do you plan to have LTC added to this?  That said, I think the ability to trade alt-currencies,  can't be overstated.  It's an absolute must IMO.

Keep up the good work!  I'm an instant fan.   Wink

Thanks so much for the appreciation :-)

1. Sound is on the drawing board. We will expand upon the sounds available on the free site: think depth update thresholds, trades placed/executed, trade thresholds, etc.

2. This is a problem! Could you post or PM the error you're getting from the developer console? Are you on OSX? Safari version?

3. This is also in the works. Trades like "sell coins to get $X.XX" or "spend $X.XX on coins"

4. Order book bug has been reported to us by others. We will try to hunt this one down soon.

We do not have 1 year pricing at this point.

Eventually we would like to allow trading of any / all cryptos at as many exchanges as possible. If you would like to see a new exchange, please bug their support system to allow API key authentication instead of username/password for the API.

Coinseeker

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:41:19 AM

Thanks so much for the appreciation :-)

You're welcome.

1. Oh, that sounds great.  Looking forward to it.

2.  I'm not sure what's going on but currently, I can't even get it to connect via Safari now.  It just says connecting at the bottom.  No windows display.  I'll try again in the morning and update you as soon as I know something more.  OS X 10.7.5  Safari 6.0.4

3.  Perfect.

4.  Great...seems you're on top of things.  Really excited about this platform.

We do not have 1 year pricing at this point.

No sweat, figured I'd ask.  Always looking to save a buck or two somewhere.   Grin

Eventually we would like to allow trading of any / all cryptos at as many exchanges as possible. If you would like to see a new exchange, please bug their support system to allow API key authentication instead of username/password for the API.

Will do.   Thanks for the quick response...I'll get back to you on the Safari issue.

melon

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:16:02 AM

this is juggernaut! get campbx going to allow a slew of americans a chance to trade locally and you'll get a market for your subscriptions!

Once was a man his name was Jed..had a lot of hair but it wasn't on his head !
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 04:55:10 AM

I believe this latest version fixes the Safari load-time error with "requestAnimationFrame".

But please note that I'm still getting what appears to be a socket.io-related error.

Code:
Error during WebSocket handshake: 
  location mismatch:
    wss://socketio.mtgox.com/socket.io/1/websocket/h7DdnfzXriu0HSpKqDZs?Currency=USD
    !=
    ws://socketio.mtgox.com/socket.io/1/websocket/h7DdnfzXriu0HSpKqDZs?Currency=USD

It seems that it has to do with Safari's same-origin policy for WebSockets. If you're seeing this problem, it means that you will not get real time data in Safari. There may be a fix for this, but I'm testing on Safari Windows, so I don't see the latest version that OSX has.

Kuroth

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 01:25:53 AM

This looks great..

Is there "ANY" chance that automated trading could be added in the future?

And is there "ANY" chance you will someday take other forms of payment?  Such as Paypal?

Thanks!

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 06:38:54 PM

Is there "ANY" chance that automated trading could be added in the future?

And is there "ANY" chance you will someday take other forms of payment?  Such as Paypal?

Well of course there's a non-zero chance of those things happening, but I'd put a much lower probability on the first than on the second Wink

In fact, you might see fiat payment sooner rather than later.

Coinseeker

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 04:48:36 PM

I believe this latest version fixes the Safari load-time error with "requestAnimationFrame".

But please note that I'm still getting what appears to be a socket.io-related error.

Code:
Error during WebSocket handshake: 
  location mismatch:
    wss://socketio.mtgox.com/socket.io/1/websocket/h7DdnfzXriu0HSpKqDZs?Currency=USD
    !=
    ws://socketio.mtgox.com/socket.io/1/websocket/h7DdnfzXriu0HSpKqDZs?Currency=USD

It seems that it has to do with Safari's same-origin policy for WebSockets. If you're seeing this problem, it means that you will not get real time data in Safari. There may be a fix for this, but I'm testing on Safari Windows, so I don't see the latest version that OSX has.

Just an update, I've been running this on Safari since your updates and everything on my end seems to be working great.  No issues to report.  Looking forward to any and all additions to this platform.

Also, I agree...automated trading would be a positive game changer.  Could possibly justify a higher price point too. 

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:26:51 PM

Clark,

Is there any way to get an H2 period added?

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:35:11 PM

Is there any way to get an H2 period added?

Yep  Smiley

Also, the newest version adds the Simple Ticker module:

The simple ticker provides a large view of the current bid/ask, for glancing quickly at the screen from a distance. The triangle shows the direction of the last trade, up or down.

And by popular request, the platform now shows times in the user's local timezone. There will be an option in the future to switch back to UTC.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:18:23 AM

Can different charts be allocated to different screens?

Sort of like so:

Or at least...different browser tabs?
XZed

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:36:53 AM

Can different charts be allocated to different screens?

Sort of like so:

Or at least...different browser tabs?

I hope so because I was planning buying / mounting such setup Smiley.

By the way, I think answer is positive..
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 07:33:11 PM

The multi-window platform is in the works  Grin

It will be awesome.

XZed

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:38:11 AM

Bitcoin Charts down :/

http://bitcoincharts.com/
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:38:39 AM

What does that have to do with this?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
XZed

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:40:45 AM

What does that have to do with this?

Sorry, I was referring to setup discussed a previous and forgot to quote
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 08:06:09 PM

RTBTC now supports multiple Mt. Gox fiat currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, PLN, and USD.

Enjoy  Smiley

goldmar

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:14:56 PM

Hi Clark,

your platform looks amazing!

Could you tell a bit about the technical implementation details? Mostly I'd love to know (1) what framework you're using for the modular window-based layout and (2) are you using some sort of library for the rendering of the charts and technical indicators or have you written everything from scratch? And (3) did you work on the project alone and how many hours went into it? Looks like a lot... I study computer science that's why I'm interested Wink

Mark
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:11:23 PM

Hi Clark,

your platform looks amazing!

Could you tell a bit about the technical implementation details? Mostly I'd love to know (1) what framework you're using for the modular window-based layout and (2) are you using some sort of library for the rendering of the charts and technical indicators or have you written everything from scratch? And (3) did you work on the project alone and how many hours went into it? Looks like a lot... I study computer science that's why I'm interested Wink

Mark

Thank you for the compliments!

1) I took advantage of the jQuery UI draggable and resizable plugins, but I worked through all of the details like window overlap and data communication.
2) The chart is all mine Smiley It's raw HTML 5 canvas, so I'm pushing every pixel. I compute all the technical indicators.
3) The first prototype of the windowing system was running in June 2011. RTBTC had been a significant side project for over two years at the time of launch.

genuise

Activity: 379

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:54:51 PM

Hi, Clark, thank you for excelent job!

I have one question. Recently on or two days mtgox stream api often freezes which is visible on your first on your free charting platform as not new trades appear during long time and any changes to arderbook are made.

As I can understand the same effect should be preent on you paid platform too as it also connects slient directly to mtgox websocket. Am I right?

Or maybe you did implement any additional way fo getting trades and/or orderbook updates too? From bitcoincharts for example?

I have a subscirbtion to your paid platform that is why I am interested how robust it is in times of mtgox freezes.

thank you

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:07:20 PM

Hi, Clark, thank you for excelent job!

I have one question. Recently on or two days mtgox stream api often freezes which is visible on your first on your free charting platform as not new trades appear during long time and any changes to arderbook are made.

As I can understand the same effect should be preent on you paid platform too as it also connects slient directly to mtgox websocket. Am I right?

Or maybe you did implement any additional way fo getting trades and/or orderbook updates too? From bitcoincharts for example?

I have a subscirbtion to your paid platform that is why I am interested how robust it is in times of mtgox freezes.

thank you

I have connected RTBTC directly to the raw Mt. Gox WebSocket, which has exhibited much better uptime for me during my testing. I have a Python program that stays connected for days at a time, for instance.

We will see how well RTBTC holds up during wild market movements, but eventually I want to switch to a hosted solution where I deliver streaming data to all connected platforms. If the real time feed cuts out to the server, then I can begin polling and send that data to the connected clients until streaming returns. Many exchanges do not allow browsers to grab API resources due to Cross-Origin restrictions, so a server relay is required for much of the polling going on out there.

If Mt. Gox streaming freezes on their end, then there is nothing anyone can do to get true streaming data. RTBTC will reconnect automatically after 10s if it detects a failure of the streaming feed though.

Thanks for your support of RTBTC!

genuise

Activity: 379

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:10:30 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 12:07:11 PM by genuise

When mtgox stream api freezes mtgox still sends its trade stream to bitcoincharts. And thus it is possible to get trades from this channel even when mtgox stream api is freezed.

We use this two possibilities in our service. Maybe this can help you too.

EDIT:
I have connected RTBTC directly to the raw Mt. Gox WebSocket, which has exhibited much better uptime for me during my testing.

So you realised two different imlementations one for WebSocket and one for socket.io interfaces of mtgox right in the same code?

am I right?

if yes what logic do you use to switch between them?

Sergey30

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 11:59:45 AM

Yesterday I hardly brought all bitcoin from Mt.Gox and switched to Bitstamp. On the Mt.Gox I can make deal 600% per annum. I used RTBTC and Bitconium for price alert. Are you planed support for Bitstamp?

p.s. yes, indeed the last few days I have seen freezing RTBTC. And on the http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/ everything was in order and a glass of the same could be seen.

----------------======= MFCoin & Freeland * mfcoin.net ====-----------
Virtual state Freeland, big social project based on blockchain and crypto-tech
realcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 03:54:30 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2013, 04:19:42 PM by realcoin

Hello,

I cant drag the window to enlarge it. Sad How to do?

EDIT
 Grin got it! You have to unLock the window! Wink

But other question!
"My Orders" window, the Buy orders are above the Sell orders, why? How can this be changed? How to sort the columns?
In my mtgox account they are sorted by price. But RTBTC dont take this setting.

Thanks

I am not "Realcoin REC"! There were no REC when I sign up the forum...
realcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:54:54 PM

Layout question.
Would it be possible to save a layout with different currency settings?
E.g. Layout for BTC/USD and other for BTC/EUR base

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 05:02:00 PM

Layout question.
Would it be possible to save a layout with different currency settings?
E.g. Layout for BTC/USD and other for BTC/EUR base

Not yet, but that sort of thing is coming in the future.

Walsoraj

Activity: 686

Ultranode

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:32:02 PM

looks great but not interested until I can pay with PPC.
realcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:54:44 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2013, 06:08:37 PM by realcoin

and I am not interested that the developer spend his time to implement dozens of different cryptocurrencies for payment ...

Walsoraj

Activity: 686

Ultranode

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:05:34 PM

and I am not interested that the developer spend his time to implement dozens of different cryptocurrencies to pay ...

Just PPC.
realcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:10:20 PM

Just PPC.
I wonder that you trade BTC but dont want to pay with it? But this is bit Off Topic. Maybe you have a link to an other discussion where you explain, why not like to use BTC as payment?

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 05:38:00 PM

Is there something wrong with the service?

The feed has gone blank for some time now?
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 05:50:03 PM

Is there something wrong with the service?

The feed has gone blank for some time now?

Visit Mt. Gox's website... 502 Bad Gateway error.

You can subscribe to the Twitter feed, and I try to update the followers there: https://twitter.com/RT_BTC

Sorry for not posting here as well.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 03:57:42 AM

=== Version 0.1.6 Released ===

Platform Sounds

• Live feed connect / disconnect
  • User order accepted by exchange
  • User order executed on exchange
  • Price action up / down with volume threshold
  • Liquidity add / remove with threshold

Bug Fix
Mt. Gox changed its streaming API without notice resulting in errors concerning user order completion and cancellation. Those errors have been removed, and the platform should be more responsive to these user order events.

Coinseeker

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:45:17 AM

I don't trade on Gox anymore but it seems Bitstamp has added the necessary API.  Will this work or are there plans to make this Bitstamp compatible soon?

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 04:00:57 AM

I don't trade on Gox anymore but it seems Bitstamp has added the necessary API.  Will this work or are there plans to make this Bitstamp compatible soon?

Bitstamp compatibility is in the works!

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 06:54:25 AM

Some of you may have noticed a little hiccup with the site tonight around 0445 UTC. The reason is that RTBTC is now hosted on three new servers, so you should see a noticeable improvement in responsiveness.

Please let me know if there are any lingering issues with site email, market data, trading functionality, etc.

TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:31:13 AM

I noticed that trading.i286.org has been banned from the bitstamp API. What are you going to do to prevent this?
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 03:29:31 PM

I noticed that trading.i286.org has been banned from the bitstamp API. What are you going to do to prevent this?

I've had open communication with the Bitstamp people. If there are any problems, we will be in touch and should be able to work something out.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 07:50:33 PM

=== Version 0.2.0 Released ===

Bitstamp
RTBTC now supports the Bitstamp exchange. Trading, charts, and real time data are all provided.
You can switch between Mt. Gox and Bitstamp on the fly, without reloading the platform. Please note that the order book will need to re-synchronize on switch. This behavior will change in coming releases.

Click Balances
Clicking a wallet balance will enter the appropriate amount and price into the Order Entry box, allowing you to trade your entire balance quickly.

overunity

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 11:54:14 PM

Very cool .
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 08:59:37 AM

NICE! Been waiting for multi-exchange support for some time now.

demonmaestro

Activity: 574

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 09:03:11 AM

I really enjoy the layout that you have going for your self there however could ya support say CoinBase.  BitStamp has there issues as well and we all know Mt.Gox Biggest issue. I have had issues still even my self wtih bitstamp paying in USD even getting money to it.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 01:18:52 PM

Do you guys support Bitfinex and Kraken?

Coinseeker

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:05:10 PM

Very nice job!  Bravo!   And sound too.  Grin

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 07:09:07 PM

I really enjoy the layout that you have going for your self there however could ya support say CoinBase.  BitStamp has there issues as well and we all know Mt.Gox Biggest issue. I have had issues still even my self wtih bitstamp paying in USD even getting money to it.

Coinbase is not an exchange, and I think they even use Bitstamp for liquidity.

Do you guys support Bitfinex and Kraken?

Not yet Wink

It will probably be BTC-e and BTCChina next, before other lower-volume exchanges.

Coinseeker

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:25:11 PM

+1 for BTC-e

joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 04:14:28 AM

+1 for btcchina

overunity

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:54:08 AM

At least now the platform supports arbitrage between 2 exchanges .

I'am surprised how quickly Clarke implemented Bitstamp ,excellent job  Wink
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 01:20:42 PM

Okay so when I setup a bunch of limit orders  in MtGox/EUR they tend to dissappear after a while in the order list, but then if i switch to MtGox USD, all my EUR orders reappear.

So the orders are there, but not showing up correctly.

I'm using Safari and OS X Maverick.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:01:54 PM

Okay so when I setup a bunch of limit orders  in MtGox/EUR they tend to dissappear after a while in the order list, but then if i switch to MtGox USD, all my EUR orders reappear.

Thanks for mentioning this. I will have to look into it.

joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:31:02 PM

Thanks for mentioning this. I will have to look into it.

Sure thanks for the great software Smiley

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:23:44 AM

Feature request:

Is there any possibility that we could set custom colors for Indicators?

We can do this for the main chart but not for everything else....

Edit: Another feature request:

Could you find a way to separate the Text output from the graphs? Depending on the graphed lines it can make it sometimes hard to read.

Or better yet, a "console mode" where we can specify the kinds of output we would like to see as text only. (instead of graphed)
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 02:50:17 AM

Is there any possibility that we could set custom colors for Indicators?

Probably.

Could you find a way to separate the Text output from the graphs? Depending on the graphed lines it can make it sometimes hard to read.

Or better yet, a "console mode" where we can specify the kinds of output we would like to see as text only. (instead of graphed)

Where would the text go?

Could you describe "console mode" more clearly?

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:02:52 AM

Where would the text go?

Could you describe "console mode" more clearly?
Hi, I made a mock-up of what I would love to see "ideally".

The console text would ideally be static (non-scrolling) so that you can easily read the state of the market at a glance. I did a mockup to give you a rough idea where folks could add indicators or other factors in whatever specific order they need.

===================================

But I would be fine with a simple separator (if the above too hard to code) to keep the graph from drawing onto/behind/ontop of the text.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:22:23 AM

@ Clark

If you need anything like more details please let me know!
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 06:02:22 AM

@ Clark

If you need anything like more details please let me know!

I understand what you're asking, and I have an idea of how to do it.

I'm just not sure it is going to be very high priority any time soon, especially when the choice is between adding more exchanges and this new module.

n4ru

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:37:30 PM

Love the platform, and plan to stay subscribed to it for a while.

I do have 2 issues with it, however. One is a bug, the other a feature that Mt. Gox even has but RTBTC doesn't seem to have.
1. If you execute a buy/sell order and then add more onto it, then attempt to cancel the first one, the site occasionally bugs out and sets it's status to "undefined". This is fixed by refreshing, and seems to be mostly visual, but is frustrating nonetheless during high volume, high trading periods. Additionally, sometimes orders just don't disappear after being cancelled (which happens to me on Mt. Gox itself, however), and it's equally frustrating having to refresh to verify.
2. No buying by setting price per coin and total amount to spend? This is pretty basic and I can do this on Mt. Gox itself. I hope I'm overlooking the feature somewhere, but having to set the amount instead of the total spent is incredibly annoying since I have to calculate/estimate manually during fast trades.
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 09:52:20 PM

I do have 2 issues with it, however. One is a bug, the other a feature that Mt. Gox even has but RTBTC doesn't seem to have.
1. If you execute a buy/sell order and then add more onto it, then attempt to cancel the first one, the site occasionally bugs out and sets it's status to "undefined". This is fixed by refreshing, and seems to be mostly visual, but is frustrating nonetheless during high volume, high trading periods. Additionally, sometimes orders just don't disappear after being cancelled (which happens to me on Mt. Gox itself, however), and it's equally frustrating having to refresh to verify.
2. No buying by setting price per coin and total amount to spend? This is pretty basic and I can do this on Mt. Gox itself. I hope I'm overlooking the feature somewhere, but having to set the amount instead of the total spent is incredibly annoying since I have to calculate/estimate manually during fast trades.

Thanks for the feedback.

1) So you put in "Buy 1 @ 100" then "Buy 0.5 @ 100", then cancel the first order and the bug happens?

2) Order Entry is due for a revamp, and this is in the works. You want the "sell BTC to get X fiat" and "spend X fiat on BTC" modes, correct?

n4ru

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:59:16 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

1) So you put in "Buy 1 @ 100" then "Buy 0.5 @ 100", then cancel the first order and the bug happens?

2) Order Entry is due for a revamp, and this is in the works. You want the "sell BTC to get X fiat" and "spend X fiat on BTC" modes, correct?

1. Something like that. It's hard to duplicate it all the time, but placing multiple orders and cancelling previous ones seems to cause it more often than not for me. Not entirely sure why.

2. Yes. Perhaps having 3 text boxes with checkboxes next to them, allowing you to select 2 out of 3 to manually set, then have the last autofill?
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 11:40:03 AM

please please please add a china exchange or two.

If it'll motivate ya more, charge people per exchange...i.e. 1 exchange version 1 BTC, 2 exchange version 2 BTC ,etc. ...

I guarentee alot of people would be happy to pay double or triple the price for more exchanges, I know I would.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 03:59:18 AM

Version 0.2.7 Released
  • Logarithmic charts option added
  • Highlight price columns option for the order book, similar to bitcoin.clarkmoody.com
  • Minor theme bugfix

blo8i

Activity: 960

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:30:44 PM

is it possible to get like a 3-7 day trial? i want to see all the goodie charts and all that before i invest money in it. i know it´s only 10$ but i rly want to see how it all works.
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:18:56 PM

is it possible to get like a 3-7 day trial? i want to see all the goodie charts and all that before i invest money in it. i know it´s only 10$ but i rly want to see how it all works.

The minimum subscription is 15 days (0.010495 BTC at current rates). Quite an affordable experiment if you ask me Wink

gnix72

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:43:38 PM

I love your software...I'm beginning to hate the bitstamp API.

Not your issue though.

Adding more exchanges, since both GOX and Bitstamp seem to have their own unique problems would be good...and we really need stop loss orders.
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:52:46 PM

Adding more exchanges, since both GOX and Bitstamp seem to have their own unique problems would be good...and we really need stop loss orders.

I couldn't agree more, on both counts Smiley

There are multiple concerns with stop orders:
  • They would need to be executed on these same exchange APIs, and usually lots of stops will be hit when the market goes crazy, which is the same time the APIs usually stop working
  • The market can move very fast, so if you have a sell-stop-market order then you could get a very bad price. But a sell-stop-limit order could be left behind in a receding market.
  • Stop orders place some risk onto RTBTC, since a server glitch could fail to send the stops, or the realtime feeds could fail, leading to stops executed after the market has moved past them. Then the users are mad at RTBTC, and mad users are no fun.

But more exchange support poses way less risk than stop orders, and there will be more exchanges supported SoonTM.

realcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:03:59 PM

Great adding Bitstamp
Question:
Save exchange setting to layout? Would it be possible to set up a separate layout for each exchange, that I can switch between my account by only clicking my saved layout? Yet it does not work.
Thanks

realcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:55:54 PM

Would it be possible to "pin" a window over the other? E.g. T&S over Visual Depth like this. T&S disappears all the time behind Visual Depth, but not the Orderbook window.

I like to have Visual Depth on the full width of the screen. Would it be possible to have the scale on both sides, left and right?
Thanks

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 08:14:10 PM

Save exchange setting to layout? Would it be possible to set up a separate layout for each exchange, that I can switch between my account by only clicking my saved layout? Yet it does not work.

I think layout should remain independent of exchange setting at this point.

But in the coming versions, there will be some changes regarding layouts and exchange + pair.

Would it be possible to "pin" a window over the other? E.g. T&S over Visual Depth like this. T&S disappears all the time behind Visual Depth, but not the Orderbook window.

I like to have Visual Depth on the full width of the screen. Would it be possible to have the scale on both sides, left and right?

The last-clicked module will be on top, but in general, the modules are not meant to maintain any stacking order or overlap too much.

Left and right scale would probably work. I also need to add in the fiat amount to get to each point on the visual depth.

realcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:39:18 PM

OK, thanks.
The last-clicked module will be on top, ....
Strangely T&S window  won't! I tried also to put it on the right side and the order book on the left... all the time I switched to an other layout T&S window disappears behind the Visual Depth.  Huh

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 08:51:33 PM

OK, thanks.
The last-clicked module will be on top, ....
Strangely T&S window  won't! I tried also to put it on the right side and the order book on the left... all the time I switched to an other layout T&S window disappears behind the Visual Depth.  Huh

There are no guarantees when switching layouts! The modules are most likely created in the order you first added them to the layout.

realcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:58:52 PM

There are no guarantees when switching layouts! The modules are most likely created in the order you first added them to the layout.
But this works for me now, I added the Depth first and than the other windows!  Grin
Thanks!

Coinseeker

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:01:47 PM

Absolutely worth the price of admission.   Wink

Couple of issues on the Bitstamp side:

1.  On Refresh-Sometimes active orders do not display on "Visual Depth" or " My Order".  Have to switch between Gox and Stamp to get it to display.
2.  High, Low, Volume and VWAP amounts do not display on ticker.  Switching to Gox and back to Bitstamp will then display Gox data in the ticker.   Huh
3.  The sound does not work for "price trade up" or "price trade down".  Works fine on Gox.

Other than API issues which I don't think can be attributed to you, this platform continues to impress.  

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 10:30:20 PM

Absolutely worth the price of admission.   Wink

Couple of issues on the Bitstamp side:

1.  On Refresh-Sometimes active orders do not display on "Visual Depth" or " My Order".  Have to switch between Gox and Stamp to get it to display.
2.  High, Low, Volume and VWAP amounts do not display on ticker.  Switching to Gox and back to Bitstamp will then display Gox data in the ticker.   Huh
3.  The sound does not work for "price trade up" or "price trade down".  Works fine on Gox.

Other than API issues which I don't think can be attributed to you, this platform continues to impress.  

The My Orders bugs are being worked on right now.

Bitstamp does not send ticker information in the live stream. I'm working on a way to get the high/low/volume information in there, but it would need to be polled.

The sound bug for Bitstamp is also being fixed. Look for an update this week.

Thanks for the feedback.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 04:38:09 AM

Version 0.2.8
  • Revamp of My Orders handling - See Note1
  • Removed some checks in Order Entry to allow exchange to validate orders
  • Show user orders in the Order Book and on the Chart
  • Fixed a sound bug such that trade sounds would not play for Bitstamp

The above image shows two open orders on the chart and the buy order is also highlighted in the Order Book.

1A Note on the Bitstamp API
Placing an order on Bitstamp seems to take place quickly, but getting that order to show up in the open_orders API call may take a significant amount of time. Same story with cancelling an order.

The RTBTC platform will show the user exactly what it gets from the Bitstamp API. Here are the steps to get 'buggy' behavior:
  • Place an order
  • Place another order
  • Cancel the first order
  • Original order shows up in My Orders, new order is gone

This behavior exhibits the laggy nature of the Bitstamp API. I've decided that the RTBTC platform should not guess at the true state of your wallet or open orders. It simply reports what the exchange gives it. If you would like to see this 'bug' go away, please open a support ticket with Bitstamp, asking them to fix their API.

Here is an example you could send to the support team at Bitstamp:

Quote from: Otherwise Happy RTBTC User
Dear Bitstamp Support,

I absolutely love the RTBTC platform, but odd behavior in your API makes my cancelled orders show up even after I cancelled them.

Please propagate the user orders to the API call database quicker so I can enjoy RTBTC more thoroughly.

The call giving me trouble is open_orders.

That is all. Thank you.

madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:23:21 PM

I know you are working on them but wanted to add a +1 for BTC-E.  Gox just makes me too nervous to have any money in lately.
Coinseeker

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:49:10 PM

Version 0.2.8

This behavior exhibits the laggy nature of the Bitstamp API. I've decided that the RTBTC platform should not guess at the true state of your wallet or open orders. It simply reports what the exchange gives it. If you would like to see this 'bug' go away, please open a support ticket with Bitstamp, asking them to fix their API.

Here is an example you could send to the support team at Bitstamp:

Quote from: Otherwise Happy RTBTC User
Dear Bitstamp Support,

I absolutely love the RTBTC platform, but odd behavior in your API makes my cancelled orders show up even after I cancelled them.

Please propagate the user orders to the API call database quicker so I can enjoy RTBTC more thoroughly.

The call giving me trouble is open_orders.

That is all. Thank you.

Thanks for all the hardwork Clark.  Your prompt attention to issues, makes me wonder why you yourself, haven't launched an exchange. I'd be the first to sign up.   Wink

Support ticket submitted and look forward to your continued updates.  Thanks!

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 06:12:19 PM

Your prompt attention to issues, makes me wonder why you yourself, haven't launched an exchange. I'd be the first to sign up.   Wink

Let's wait until the US Government makes a pronouncement on Bitcoin's legal status. Until then, no bank in the US will touch a Bitcoin company (for the most part -- Coinbase notwithstanding).

InternetExpert

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:53:56 PM

I just started using RTBTC and I've noticed a problem when trading with Bitstamp. Orders disappear from the order book as soon as they've been at least partially filled. Orders that have not been completely filled should obviously remain in the order book, but they don't. This doesn't appear to be an issue with Bitstamp because the live order book on their site continues to show the orders, and they only disappear once they've been completely filled or cancelled. I'm using v0.2.9.

I've also noticed that the account balances often don't update for a while or at all, but that could be a Bitstamp issue. I'm aware that their API isn't the best.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:59:43 PM

will you be adding BTC-E soon or another exchange? I'd like to trade LTC instead of BTC.
Many thanks,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 09:33:27 PM

will you be adding BTC-E soon or another exchange? I'd like to trade LTC instead of BTC.
Many thanks,
Brian

Everything is coming SoonTM Wink

Yes, more exchanges will be supported at some point. I would like to get the alt-coins into RTBTC as well.

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:08:14 AM

Many thanks,
Brian

Everything is coming SoonTM Wink

Yes, more exchanges will be supported at some point. I would like to get the alt-coins into RTBTC as well.

okay, do you have an ETA?
Thanks Clark

Avalanche is a must own
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 01:37:46 AM

CampBX please Smiley

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:18:58 PM

CampBX please Smiley

there is already bitstamp. Not many people use camp BX. So I think it's important to get other crypto currencies than BTC.

Avalanche is a must own
twinkl

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:27:52 AM

First of all thank you for your product.

Are there any plans for btcchina support and a dom as half as good as jigsaw?
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 04:45:09 PM

First of all thank you for your product.

Are there any plans for btcchina support and a dom as half as good as jigsaw?

Thank you, and yes. The issue here is the lack of streaming real time data. Some solution will have to be created on the server.

a dom as half as good as jigsaw?

What?

twinkl

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:41:45 PM

http://www.jigsawtrading.com/order-flow-software
Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:42:17 AM

I'd like you to add Cryptsy. They seem to have every coin imaginable. But at the same time that probably is a lot of work to put that together.
regards

Avalanche is a must own
Haze

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:45:01 AM

BTC-e support would be the best thing ever. I purchased RTBTC to get familiar with it in anticipation of BTC-e support and really like it!!! One feature that would be nice would be an 'all in' option. You know how on BTC-e if you click on your balance it automatically inputs the total cash/coin amount?  That would be nice. Just one small feature. Really great work!
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 09:04:37 AM

BTC-e support would be the best thing ever. I purchased RTBTC to get familiar with it in anticipation of BTC-e support and really like it!!! One feature that would be nice would be an 'all in' option. You know how on BTC-e if you click on your balance it automatically inputs the total cash/coin amount?  That would be nice. Just one small feature. Really great work!

I second the buy/sell all option.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 06:04:15 PM

If you click your BTC balance and you have an Order Entry box set to Sell, then that balance will fill in the Amount box.

If you click your fiat balance and have an Order Entry set to Buy then:

• If it's Buy Limit, then it will fill in the Amount field so that you spend all of your fiat at your specified Limit price
  • If Buy Market, then the Amount field will be filled in so that you spend your entire fiat balance on coins at the current market price

Is this the functionality you're looking for?

Haze

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:36:54 PM

If you click your BTC balance and you have an Order Entry box set to Sell, then that balance will fill in the Amount box.

If you click your fiat balance and have an Order Entry set to Buy then:

• If it's Buy Limit, then it will fill in the Amount field so that you spend all of your fiat at your specified Limit price
  • If Buy Market, then the Amount field will be filled in so that you spend your entire fiat balance on coins at the current market price

Is this the functionality you're looking for?
*facepalm* I feel like an idiot now. That is absolutley what I was looking for. Do you expect to add BTC-e and if so, when?

Thanks Clark and again, great work!
realcoin

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:18:50 PM

Hi Clark,

since last week I had problems to connet to my mtgox account with RTBTC. Bitstamp worked well.
Today I get with mtgox connection "Exchange not supported" Regardless of whether USD or EUR.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 07:50:36 PM

Hi Clark,

since last week I had problems to connet to my mtgox account with RTBTC. Bitstamp worked well.
Today I get with mtgox connection "Exchange not supported" Regardless of whether USD or EUR.

Historic trade functionality has not been implemented for Mt. Gox yet. This is due to differences in exchange API and infrastructure required on the RTBTC side.

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:34:18 AM

Clark, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Please send out an email to subscribers when additional exchanges are added.
Thanks,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:45:32 AM

is anyone else experiencing issues with the trading platform?

Avalanche is a must own
Haze

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:28:59 AM

Any updates on BTC-e support?  Grin
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:07:56 PM

=== Version 0.2.15 ===
  • Returned Mt. Gox streaming data to the low-latency WebSocket, with PubNub as backup
  • Added our PGP Key to the Contact page
  • Persist Order Entry values between Layout switches
  • Reopen last Layout on page reload in the same browser
  • Fixed bugs with the Visual Depth on switching instruments

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:18:38 AM

I don't think many people use gox. Please bring BTC-E online when you have a chance..
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:01:11 PM

I don't think many people use gox. Please bring BTC-E online when you have a chance..
Regards,
Brian
I don't use MTGOX anymore and the price has evened out with all other trading platforms.

Despite that, I just purchased another 6 months of RTBTC but the balance has not changed to reflect the new subscription.

(Even after 90+ confirmations)

I emailed early in the morning inquiring about this but I guess it must be back logged.
Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:50:30 AM

looks like BTC-E and GoX are both in trouble.. So maybe a different exchange

Avalanche is a must own
Haze

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:29:25 PM

Regards,
Brian
BTC-e pleeeeeease Smiley
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:59:59 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 04:11:15 PM by Clark

=== Version 0.3.0 ===

RTBTC has been acquired by Blockchain and is being rolled into the ZeroBlock trading platform! ZeroBlock now brings you the best mobile and web news, market data, and trading experience.

• Rebranded as ZeroBlock
  • Added News Module incorporating the ZeroBlock news feed directly in the platform
  • Reduced module spacing to reclaim a few more screen pixels
  • Implemented Bitstamp's new Order Book streaming websocket. This should keep the inner order book well-synced
  • Removed Mt. Gox from the site

Edit: I will continue to work on the trading platform as part of the Blockchain team ;-)

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:07:19 PM

that's kind of sad.. But I'm sure they gave you an offer you couldn't refuse. See monthly plan increases to $20. Other than that, there doesn't appear to be much difference. Well, Clark best of luck to you with your future.
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

I'm sad to see this project incorporated into Blockchain, I have really enjoyed it. Thanks clark.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:26:04 PM

I'm sad to see this project incorporated into Blockchain, I have really enjoyed it. Thanks clark.

What is sad about that? I'm going to continue to work on it as part of the Blockchain team.

gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:43:20 PM

A recent update made on the platform is causing 100% cpu usage( 25% on 4-core system)
The order book module seems to be the culprit, more specifically selecting the "Show Depth Sums"  is causing the spike.
It is an essential data for traders, Clark please address it.

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:14:29 AM

Please add Bitfinex for those serious traders. Thanks

Avalanche is a must own
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: