Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $10K?  (Read 2158 times)
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

yes I still buy bitcoin but not full of 1 bitcoin because the price is too expensive to buy now, I am more inclined to buy coins whose price is still cheap. and I only buy bitcoin when I buy something online goods that suport and receive its payment using bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valdoora

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:28:57 PM

That's right, I'm still buying bitcoin even when it's priced at $13K. And now, I've gotten decent profit in just a few days.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

For me, yes I will still purchase bitcoin at 10,000$ each. For now, that price will be very profitable because the current amount of bitcoin now is 17,000$ so if you can buy 10,000$ bitcoin you’re a lucky person many traders are pity why they don’t purchase it. But if you are saying that buy at the currency price I’m sure that if I have money I will buy bitcoin right now, because bitcoin price is still increasing even it is unstable. Smiley
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:09:45 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

Well, I think it is still worth buying at the price of 10000 USD. It is already proven, those who bought it at 10 would be earning huge profit by now because its market value already reached 13000 USD. So with that, it proves that whatever the price is, Bitcoin would be worth investing your money for since profit would be earned since its value is continuously increasing.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
danpaz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:13:49 PM

Still want to buy even tho the bitcoin price is more than 10,000 usd per 1 bitcoin now, because Bitcoin prediction price is still high as 80,000 next year
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

An interesting topic, people were surprised by the price of 10000. I bought 18500 yesterday and the yesterday's drop in value made me sad. But today I'm already optimistic about the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:36:00 PM

Bitcoin already improved that 10k$ is nothing to it. So i think the answer for this question is yes, even if it reaches to 15k$ i will keep buying for sure.
Even after China's Banning and a comparatively small market cap bitcoin grew to such an extant that there's no stopping it's growth. Btc is easily one of the best way for earning quick and effective profits.
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:35:29 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

it can even surpass 40 000usd and reach 100 000 usd based on my predictions. Bitcoin's increase rate is also getting higher as the number of supporters grow that results to a great increase in the demand.
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

According to McAfee that bitcoin could reach a million dollars. Try to invest earlier even it cost $10k, the buying of it will be worth it if the prediction become true. Investment is a risk and rewarding so try to buy bitcoins.

Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

There so many happenings in cryptoworld specially to the mother of all crypto currency! I couldnt help it but it seems that day by day bitcoin price is very unstable. Most of them are using their money for trading because bitcoin inflates and down grade in just an hour! And because of this many people still brought bitcoin for future investment because most of us are hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow up to more than $20000. Thats why in my own perspective still it is safe and good to buy bitcoin now but ofcourse its better to try to sold it on smaller  price if you had a perpect chance
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:55:42 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 12:08:06 AM by youdacapt

There so many happenings in cryptoworld specially to the mother of all crypto currency! I couldnt help it but it seems that day by day bitcoin price is very unstable. Most of them are using their money for trading because bitcoin inflates and down grade in just an hour! And because of this many people still brought bitcoin for future investment because most of us are hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow up to more than $20000. Thats why in my own perspective still it is safe and good to buy bitcoin now but ofcourse its better to try to sold it on smaller  price if you had a perpect chance

Short-term fluctuations are not the focal point of bitcoin prices, if you keep them in the long run still get high profits, many people panic because they can not adjust to the current condition and get caught in a panic that is actually just a temporary trend

In my opinion, buying bitcoin at the moment is the best because bitcoin will not drop to its original price every few moments ahead, do not always see from negative problems because bitcoin is not affected frontally.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:36:54 AM

Those with money are even saying bitcoin is not that "expensive" selling at $10k. thus, those guys can buy bitcoins at any price.

Gringoblin67

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:39:11 AM

Traders will always buy Bitcoin when a trading opportunity presents itself. There's no price limit when buying something you think you can make a profit from.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:43:52 AM

I will still  buy bitcoin for sure although $10k or more per 1 bitcoin.
Bitcoin price not stop and has big potential to grow more and more next year.

i dont really care how much is the price for 1 bitcoin, i just think that by buying and holding bitcoin i will have a chance to grow my capital. thats all. so i will always buy no matter with the price.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

I think it's too late to buy bitcoin (though, maybe a part of it?). Moreover, mining it is also no more profitable.
Just wait for the panic in the market... the price will drop and you will be able to buy!
There is no need to be waiting for a serious panic right now. We have already had a very huge correction and bitcoin has shown a great sign of health, so the only thing one should wait for now is the good tops again but how long we are going to get back there is what no one knows right now. If the price drops again, then that would be a sure sign to buy, but for now, I feel the price has dropped enough.

$10k right now would be a huge buy opportunity but unfortunately, I am not sure we are even going to see bitcoin get to that value. Right now, the market is showing a solid support sign at around $16k after breaking all available odds one could have imagined during the correction.

I am very optimistic that the market is going to keep doing great for a while now, so anyone who already missed this current dip, may actually not see it again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

Yes of course, why not? Those that bought bitcoin $10,000 double their money today because bitcoin reached $20,000. what a nice investment.
But the problem is that even if the profits bitcoin can give are still good the profits it can give you are getting lower, many other people in the forum prefer to invest in an altcoin that is relatively new and instead of investing 10k and doubling their moneyin bitcoin, they invest that 10k in that altcoin and have a chance to get 10x or even 100x, if you are able to select the right coin you could become rich in just a few years.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:17:46 PM

In any amount I still buying bitcoin because I know and I believe that bitcoin we're reach $100,000 or $1,000,000 in the future. I know it was exaggerated thinking but because of that trust I given to bitcoin, I know that they can reach it in the future.

Moreover, I believe that no one can surpass bitcoin in the crypto currency industry. Because no one have a popularity like bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:27:03 AM

Bitcoin price is huge now.But I still buy Bitcoin because I think that its price will grow day by day.I know that there are many people wait now for dropping its price.
You are right it is very good to have bitcoin even if at price of 10k, it is not late right now because I think it will not stop increasing in price and will go very high. Not only today but from long time people are trusting bitcoin and they are having high price of bitcoin when they feel any need to sell bitcoin. It is not a bad price for bitcoin to get 10k and till end of this session bitcoin will reach 20k it will be high then.

When I said I wanted to buy bitcoins at $12k price, people told me not to buy it. They told there will be a correction wave in bitcoin. But they were all wrong in it. The price almost reached $20k now.
This is why it is important to follow our own thoughts if there is something worst than making a mistake is to make someone else mistakes, if you decided to not invest then you lost a lot of money and I'm sure those people that gave you the advice to not invest in bitcoin are not going to take responsibility for all the money they cost you and are not going to repay you so it is better to not listen to them ever again.
imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:01:08 AM

It seems that sooner or later we are going to be touching ten thousand dollars again, came on guys, i dont know why the price is going down so fast, maybe i am in little fear situation at the moment, i dont know what is happening

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:09:30 AM

I definitely still buy bitcoin even at 10k. Though it is a bit pricey but it is worth it and compared it to the value of bitcoin today, it is affordable. Though bitcoin right now is absolutely unstable, i know a few days or even weeks from now, bitcoin will constantly increase in value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: