Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano the new NEO?  (Read 32356 times)
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

Cardano is a very promising project backed by highly experience team and strong community. We can't really compare Cardano with NEO because both are technically strong. Investment is secure if one is investing in Cardona
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

I think it's a more advanced technically than NEO

Cardano... does it have a Bitcointalk thread?
Yes probably. I also think that cardano (ADA) is more advanced than NEO in the terms of technology and applications. The thing that sets NEO apart is just that it works to connect the outside world problems and information to the blockchain technology. ADA is technically advanced though. It operates smart contracts, decentralized platform, side chains and multiple-party computation.

Also it is highly scalable and secure with key privacy functions. NEO also has some keys features and both might compete hard in near future.
Yusuf214

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

I was surprised by the growth of Cardano, it looks like it was pumped to attract attention and return investments in a period of high prices. But i like NEO more, so in my opinion there is no comparison between the two.
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

I was surprised by the growth of Cardano, it looks like it was pumped to attract attention and return investments in a period of high prices. But i like NEO more, so in my opinion there is no comparison between the two.

well neo is having alot of project on top of them. does ada have any atm?
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley
Yes, I think that ada will be quite big in the near future in terms of coin market cap and we will see a 5X to 10X growth in cardano easily this year. Cardano is a technology platform on which the crypto currency ADA operates on. The platform makes use of smart contracts and is highly decentralized and secure. The transactions are speedy and with less fees. ADA is a highly scalable crypto currency. Cardano not only aims to operate smart contracts, but also side chains, meta data and multiple-party computation.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

I don't think so it will be like Neo
Of coarse it wont be like NEO, neither in coin market cap, nor in the price, by saying so he only meant that it will be quite huge in upcoming future and will keep on developing. NEO is a great platform, that tries to connect real world applications to block chain technology. Both neo and ada operate smart contracts and are highly decentralized platform, but both have their own benefits and limitations. Neo provides passive income in form of GAS, where as ada doesn’t and so on the differences continue.
spikyz

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

my heart bleeds to watch all the crypto goes red again. might be agood time to add those cheap coins
aci69

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

any coins start with saying "the next bitcoin" "the next neo" "the next eth"

with no explanation or further proof. i will stop reading , i dont need new clones , i need new improvements

Well, just visit the official Cardano websites and judge by yourself.

In my opinion it is one of the best projects out there.
Of course I invested in many other projects and coins, but Cardano deserves a lot.  Wink
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

god forbid anyone say anything negative about precious Neo before every 2017 crypto newbie bagholder comes in attack mode.....

cant say that i blame them..

but in my opinion Neo was just there at the right time right place with a rebrand and a lot of cheerleaders to grab alot of new money....it's no better than Waves at this point

for the record i hold 0 waves or neo
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency, pump-and-dump cycles are nothing new under the sun. Virtually every currency ever created will have its 15 minutes of glory before disappearing into obscurity. Cardano may very well be on this list, as it is going up in value like a rocket without any valid reason. Especially considering that there are close to 30 billion tokens in circulation right now, it is evident this price trend can’t be sustained for more than a few days at best.It’s highly doubtful that people will still be referring to Cardano as a top cryptocurrency in future. The project certainly has some interesting aspects, but there will always be concern about such a sudden and rapid price increase.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

It is so weird to call it as new NEO. Cause NEO itself isn't something that huge yet. By the way I believe ada has great potential maybe even more than many expected. We need to wait for markets to recover.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

ADA seems incredibly cheap right now. Its top 10 in MC but for what cardano seeks to accomplish, Im surprised the coin has not really risen in this recovery yet.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency, pump-and-dump cycles are nothing new under the sun. Virtually every currency ever created will have its 15 minutes of glory before disappearing into obscurity. Cardano may very well be on this list, as it is going up in value like a rocket without any valid reason. Especially considering that there are close to 30 billion tokens in circulation right now, it is evident this price trend can’t be sustained for more than a few days at best.It’s highly doubtful that people will still be referring to Cardano as a top cryptocurrency in future. The project certainly has some interesting aspects, but there will always be concern about such a sudden and rapid price increase.

No offense but what you're saying imo makes no sense whatsoever. This "rapid price increase" you're referring to with ADA can be applied to most coins in the cryptoworld as well. Look at BTC for instance: Was under $6k in 2017 and then all of a sudden it hit ATH @ $20k? For what? Expensive transfer fees? Slow transactions? etc? Sure it has credibility since it was the first cryptocurrency created but doesn't change the fact that this so called rapid price increase happened to most or if not, all cryptocurrencies.

Just because a coin doesn't have many "products" currently available, doesn't mean it has no value. Cardano's team and their researches, analysis, theories, use cases, documentations, etc speaks for itself.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

When I was researching this coin back in the summer there was hardly any information about it available, even when it hit the exchange there was little positive information. There were some posts from some Japanese investors saying it was a scam. I let it put me off and I missed out on a lot of profit Sad

It is hard to say whether it will be a lot bigger than NEO. It seems to have the potential.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

Cardano started in 2016 and are more familiar with Japanese investors in the Western hemisphere is much less impatient holders of the tokens require it to run. Many of its investors still keep large assets. ADA, the project's own token, reached its maximum in January, exceeding $ 1.20, now its price is just over $ 0.20. When the market turns , projects without a viable product fall more and Cardano felt the effect of the decline.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

my life savings was 28kk$ and i put 20kk$ on cardano (3march/0.30$). now its 0.17$ im hodling but im dying inside i cant sleep/eat. Huh

never put money into over hyped projects

also when i see anything mostly spammed by noob accounts over and over the alarm bells start to ring.

Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

If you are asking the technology behind it. It is very far, NEO is really much better. Like NEO and ETHEREUM, they have both smart contracts. Compare to CARDANO, it is really far. But I also admired the coin CARDANO. It is also good for long term.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

hmmmm. If you are referign to market valuation i think its not. because cardano already have massive market cap. I think that you better look at projects that are currently undervalued. But i will also say that both neo and ada is currently undervalued too. I hold those two, neo and ada. but i have more position on neo because their roadmap is very promising plus you can get gas for free by just holding it.

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

The Cardano platform has all the necessary features to be present in BlockChein's new generation projects.
ADA Cryptography has all the chances to become one of the most sought after cricket markets, but time needs to come.
spikyz

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

my life savings was 28kk$ and i put 20kk$ on cardano (3march/0.30$). now its 0.17$ im hodling but im dying inside i cant sleep/eat. Huh

first rule of trading bro. always trade with the money u can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: