Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
fridaydrink

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:47:39 PM

Your presale is divided into two parts. One with the Whitlist is another without. Is there a difference in what is it?
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:22 PM

Your presale is divided into two parts. One with the Whitlist is another without. Is there a difference in what is it?

I think the difference in bonus percentages and the amount of entry.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:58 PM

My English is not very good. You have a Russian version ANN thread and Whatepaper?
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:55:53 AM

An interesting project, until this moment has not yet met ICO VR-themed. Judging by WP, you already have a finished product from 2015, a qualified team and good mentors. I wish the project success on preICO, I will closely monitor the development of the project.
interesting projects may start soon, ICO and hopefully there is a professional and a good mentor can lead to success in this project. easy per-ICO to hope of success and could further keprogram ICO
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

My English is not very good. You have a Russian version ANN thread and Whatepaper?

Check this out, bro - https://vrt.world/WPru.pdf

javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:28:18 AM

In some countries, you have parks VR? or in which countries you plan to open?
hey, the first park will be opened December 15 in Moscow. And next we will open parks around the world. First in Europe, than in America and after that Asia.
Great news! I will personally attend the opening of the first Park in Moscow?
Yes, we will be glad to welcome everyone who would like to try it! For more information join us on Telegram https://t.me/vrtico .

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:40:42 AM

Hello! Yes! Whitelist is from December 5 till December 12 and it goes with 40% Bonus . From December 13 till December 23 it goes with 30% Bonus.

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

Hello! Yes! Whitelist is from December 5 till December 12 and it goes with 40% Bonus . From December 13 till December 23 it goes with 30% Bonus.
So I got a good discount! You don't have any information on what exchange will trade a token?
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:27:48 AM

dear javmarfer, I will be able to use your games at home? my friend has the Oculus Rift CV1HMD and touch controller from the same manufacturer.
Hi! In the future we will adapt our games for usage at home. Also on the platform developers will create games not only for full body tracking technology but also for home usage.

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:56:02 AM

So I got a good discount! You don't have any information on what exchange will trade a token?
Yep! We will announce what exchanges will trade VRT tokens in the end of February! Join us on Telegram to stay tuned https://t.me/vrtico !

Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:12 AM

In some countries, you have parks VR? or in which countries you plan to open?
hey, the first park will be opened December 15 in Moscow. And next we will open parks around the world. First in Europe, than in America and after that Asia.
Great news! I will personally attend the opening of the first Park in Moscow?
Yes, we will be glad to welcome everyone who would like to try it! For more information join us on Telegram https://t.me/vrtico .

Hello, i will in Moscow in next two week. What address will you present your first Park?

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:30:23 AM

What's the address of your Moscow office if you have one?
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:41:51 PM

Yes, sure ! We are placed at Armyanskiy lane 7/2!

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:42 PM

guys, I suggest pre-to collectively gather those who are planning to go to the opening!
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:38:45 PM

as I understan if I want to play VR tetris I have to create smart contract. am I right?

By the way there is my favorite video about VR =)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyVAp0tOk5A
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:10:16 PM

as I understan if I want to play VR tetris I have to create smart contract. am I right?

By the way there is my favorite video about VR =)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyVAp0tOk5A
No, you don't have to. A smart contract is needed if you made VR tetris and sell it through us. And then our module will do it itself!

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

dear javmarfer, I will be able to use your games at home? my friend has the Oculus Rift CV1HMD and touch controller from the same manufacturer.
Hi! In the future we will adapt our games for usage at home. Also on the platform developers will create games not only for full body tracking technology but also for home usage.
thanks for the reply, but I have not found in your white paper timing milestones for adaptation for home games, when approximately we can count on that?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

What’s the hard cap of the tokensale? What wallets do you recommend to use?
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:46 PM

Today, I read different topics about VR in btt, found no one worthy project which could compete with you.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:25:46 AM

For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: