Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:15:17 PM

Hello! As far as I remember, today you ended up on white lists and tomorrow begins the main stage without a minimum limit? How much money was collected?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:29:32 PM

Hello! As far as I remember, today you ended up on white lists and tomorrow begins the main stage without a minimum limit? How much money was collected?
main or presale?
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:23:28 AM

main or presale?
i mean main stage of presale, without whitelist and 1000$ minimum limit

javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

What's the address of your Moscow office if you have one?
Yes, sure ! We are placed at Armyanskiy lane 7/2!

I still have not received an answer(
What is the address of the presentation of your first park?
hi! Sorry! The address is Kasatkina street 1, Moscow
What time is the beginning? can I come on the evening of December 23?
The time you can see if you join us in Telegram , we will keep everyone updated.  yes, sure you can come!

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:26:57 AM

Hello everyone.
Maybe there was new hot news?
Hi! The hottest new is that our first park is opening this Friday!

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:39:56 AM

Hello everyone.
So what about the online stream from the opening ceremony? Periscope? Instagram? I unfortunately can not be at the opening of the park, I want to at least look online.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

Hello everyone.
So what about the online stream from the opening ceremony? Periscope? Instagram? I unfortunately can not be at the opening of the park, I want to at least look online.
Yes, we probably have a short online stream, we will keep you updated!

appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:52:33 AM

Hello everyone.

Great! I congratulate you on this wonderful event. You need to make a banner on the sales page.
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:53:48 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 08:54:25 AM by javmarfer

Dear friends, our website has been attacked for three days already and we are working on eliminating the problems. All your tokens are safe and will be paid on time! If you have any questions feel free to ask in Telegram https://t.me/vrtico.

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/vrtworld
Thanks! But why does it shows that we don't have mvp?

willoweb

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

Dear friends, our website has been attacked for three days already and we are working on eliminating the problems. All your tokens are safe and will be paid on time! If you have any questions feel free to ask in Telegram https://t.me/vrtico.
hello javmarfer! I wish the team successfully repel the attack of hackers. These DDOS guys are already a lot of people got in the way. What do they require? money? authorities? by the way be careful - maybe DDOS is a distracting maneuver and the goal is your work in the VR area.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:53:39 AM

hello javmarfer! I wish the team successfully repel the attack of hackers. These DDOS guys are already a lot of people got in the way. What do they require? money? authorities? by the way be careful - maybe DDOS is a distracting maneuver and the goal is your work in the VR area.
yeah thats just from spective team lol. Just joking but I really wonder what those DDOS guys may want to get from project on this stage, whats their goal? Btw whats estimated period to fix website?
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:59:13 AM

yeah thats just from spective team lol. Just joking but I really wonder what those DDOS guys may want to get from project on this stage, whats their goal? Btw whats estimated period to fix website?
It's gonna be fixed today around 6 pm Moscow time.

willoweb

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:53:14 AM

It's gonna be fixed today around 6 pm Moscow time.
Thank you! I hope that the measures taken will be sufficient to prevent such events in the future.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:09:07 PM

Hello everyone.

it will be cool) Not everyone can come. I would have enjoyed watching the stream
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:40:33 PM

Hello everyone.

it will be cool) Not everyone can come. I would have enjoyed watching the stream
Join us on telegram to have the latest news Smiley

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:06:01 PM

For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
I smell a rat), what's wrong with this idea? People love new kinds of entertainment, and VR for most people is an undiscovered area. It will be like cinematography in few years. I believe that VR is new era of show-business
you are a great enthusiast my friend

I guess that only great enthusiasts make things that change the world, or, at least part of world! They make it by creating projects like this one or participating in it, my friend! I`m pretty sure that we need just few years before VR change our life.
willoweb

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:39:01 PM

For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
I smell a rat), what's wrong with this idea? People love new kinds of entertainment, and VR for most people is an undiscovered area. It will be like cinematography in few years. I believe that VR is new era of show-business
you are a great enthusiast my friend

I guess that only great enthusiasts make things that change the world, or, at least part of world! They make it by creating projects like this one or participating in it, my friend! I`m pretty sure that we need just few years before VR change our life.
It was such enthusiastic loners who always made progress. Starting with Copernicus and Newton in the past, ending with Jobs and Mask in our time. And between them hundreds of scientists, popularizers of science and other participial people, ahead of their time.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

Hello everyone.

Join us on telegram to have the latest news Smiley

Thank you for invite. I will soon join the telegram chat
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

We can't say for sure why they do it but we think that all of those parts are interesting for them. We are making an article right now with statistics about DDOS and why we think it s happening now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: