Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

dear javmarfer have not received an answer to a question, so ask it again: where I can get acquainted with the process and requirements to purchase a franchise of your VR-parks? what are the requirements in the franchise to the premises, electricity, minimum number of population of the city? what promotional materials you will provide for me as a buyer of the franchise ? and dozens of questions of the organization of the VR-Park, which I'm sure is in the documentation for the franchise.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

dear javmarfer have not received an answer to a question, so ask it again: where I can get acquainted with the process and requirements to purchase a franchise of your VR-parks? what are the requirements in the franchise to the premises, electricity, minimum number of population of the city? what promotional materials you will provide for me as a buyer of the franchise ? and dozens of questions of the organization of the VR-Park, which I'm sure is in the documentation for the franchise.

I think that such parks will be developed only in large cities
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:17:53 PM

I think it is not necessary in large cities. If in the preparation there are some minimum indicators for the population, I think it would be relevant. For example, one park for 200 thousand people.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

You're wrong, I asked about this already. The franchise will be available for any city regardless of the scale of its population.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:27:37 PM

You're wrong, I asked about this already. The franchise will be available for any city regardless of the scale of its population.
Even in mountain regions? Grin
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:11 PM

How do you plan to beat your non blockchain competitors. For example the viod VR parks...very serious and also very cool ) trailer for Star wars looks crazy !!! Do ypu have marketing plan?
javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

Dear willoweb, we have a presentation for costumers, if you are interested we can send you by email!

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:21:16 AM

Thats right!

BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:38:47 AM

Too much "dear people" in this thread  Grin

So, guys, Do you have any good news about your ICO? How it goes? What about VRT.World upcoming events...etc.
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:46:14 AM

Too much "dear people" in this thread  Grin

So, guys, Do you have any good news about your ICO? How it goes? What about VRT.World upcoming events...etc.
haha yep! well, we almost there to get our hardcap , so its going pretty good. For more upcoming news join us on Telegram https://t.me/vrtico  Smiley

appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:48:03 AM

In general, it is difficult to sell the project  during the New Year's holidays. I believe that the pause before the main ICO is justified
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:59:46 AM

How do you plan to beat your non blockchain competitors. For example the viod VR parks...very serious and also very cool ) trailer for Star wars looks crazy !!! Do ypu have marketing plan?
They are cool, yes. But our main task is a common ecosystem, in which there is SDK and MarketPlace. People themselves will generate content and choose content that is missing. VR Park is an offline gateway to the MarketPlace. The park itself performs a number of functions that give a frenzied advantage over others.

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

Guys, a quick question: do you want us to create a separate group on Telegram where there will be exclusively bounty questions?

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:38:55 AM

Guys, a quick question: do you want us to create a separate group on Telegram where there will be exclusively bounty questions?
I think yes in order not to mess ICO questions with bounty related questions. I think its good idea indeed. Provide links please to such groups later. Will there be Russ/Eng groups?
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:53:49 AM

You better ask it in Bounty thread. But I think that it is always good to separate investors chat and bounty! When bounty ends you will understand why! =)
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:55:28 AM

I think yes in order not to mess ICO questions with bounty related questions. I think its good idea indeed. Provide links please to such groups later. Will there be Russ/Eng groups?
We gonna have an international commun group Wink

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:29:43 PM

Better create a new telegram channel for the bounty thread. But it's all up to you
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:37:28 PM

Better create a new telegram channel for the bounty thread. But it's all up to you
For any questions about Bounty join our special group https://t.me/vrtbounty

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

They are cool, yes. But our main task is a common ecosystem, in which there is SDK and MarketPlace. People themselves will generate content and choose content that is missing. VR Park is an offline gateway to the MarketPlace. The park itself performs a number of functions that give a frenzied advantage over others.
I have already spoken about this, but I will repeat it again. Personally, I think VR-parks need to attract and promote VR technology among the broad masses of the population. The entertainment industry is optimally suited for this. Many of you have seen the VR-parks in small towns? I - the most of any roller coaster or skydiving in the Oculus Rift. Year through 2-3-4 we will see VR-parks in almost every city. The explosive growth of miniaturization, and therefore cheaper batteries and computer systems will in the near future to use VR at home, or most approximate to them. And at this moment all of competitors will be able to survive and provide a qualitative growth of the one who will create the ecosystem for the development and commercialization of new solutions in VR\AR. SDK should solve this problem and the marketplace for solutions built on this SDK will allow to commercialize VR-objects, games, educational programs from third party developers.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

I have already spoken about this, but I will repeat it again. Personally, I think VR-parks need to attract and promote VR technology among the broad masses of the population. The entertainment industry is optimally suited for this. Many of you have seen the VR-parks in small towns? I - the most of any roller coaster or skydiving in the Oculus Rift. Year through 2-3-4 we will see VR-parks in almost every city. The explosive growth of miniaturization, and therefore cheaper batteries and computer systems will in the near future to use VR at home, or most approximate to them. And at this moment all of competitors will be able to survive and provide a qualitative growth of the one who will create the ecosystem for the development and commercialization of new solutions in VR\AR. SDK should solve this problem and the marketplace for solutions built on this SDK will allow to commercialize VR-objects, games, educational programs from third party developers.
Thats such a good opinion! Agreed with you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: