Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 10:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18197 times)
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:03:20 PM

How many places is your Park VR? I mean how many people can simultaneously immerse yourself in virtual reality in one game

hey! 4 ppl can play together in the same game )
It is very good! I think that you will not stop there, and in the future there will be an opportunity to play with a lot of people! But what we now have is also not bad
KotiKo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:05:19 PM

What games out of all released and being released do you think will be the most demanded and successful, by the way is it possible to implement soccer into virtual reality? That would be amazing to my mind  Smiley

I would say that there aren't any limits to the scope of potential VR games. Why should there be? VR in itself is without any technical limits I guess. All just about engineering.
Football is a team game, which plays at least 10 people. I think to play football in real life is much more interesting than virtual lol
It seems to me that there will be a lot of different games there. But if they told us specifically it would be good. For example, can the opposite be more like being in virtual reality?
Georgi Tsankov

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:40:34 PM

A lot of stuff going into VR, how is your project different from ArToken Cappacity for example?
goovsy

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:53:15 AM

What games out of all released and being released do you think will be the most demanded and successful, by the way is it possible to implement soccer into virtual reality? That would be amazing to my mind  Smiley

I would say that there aren't any limits to the scope of potential VR games. Why should there be? VR in itself is without any technical limits I guess. All just about engineering.
Football is a team game, which plays at least 10 people. I think to play football in real life is much more interesting than virtual lol

What about football with swords =) or soccer with blasters or whatever else that impossible in our reality? Soccer in real life is boring game for old ladies...but VR can make this game good
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

What about football with swords =) or soccer with blasters or whatever else that impossible in our reality? Soccer in real life is boring game for old ladies...but VR can make this game good
Nice imagination man, you are so broad-minded  Grin
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

How do you assess the growth of the VR/AR market in the next few years? What percentage of this market do you plan to occupy?)
According to analysts of goldman sachs, by 2025 the market volume should reach 80 billion dollars, and this forecast is one of the most modest.
This forecast includes only sales of VR-devices?
No, that including the software segment is equal to $35 million; video games, live events and video entertaments is equals to $18 million. and etc

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:03:30 PM

How do you assess the growth of the VR/AR market in the next few years? What percentage of this market do you plan to occupy?)
According to analysts of goldman sachs, by 2025 the market volume should reach 80 billion dollars, and this forecast is one of the most modest.
No, that including the software segment is equal to $35 million; video games, live events and video entertaments is equals to $18 million. and etc

To date, what is your gamer audience?
Coindest

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

According to Goldman Sachs, the existing target audience for VR gaming about 380 millions people
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

And I dream to re-play the game Doom 3 with a full immersion in virtual reality. I want to run along corridors in equipment and crush demons)
goovsy

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:16:02 PM

According to Goldman Sachs, the existing target audience for VR gaming about 380 millions people
And it will be only growing. Also it s only about games. We also have another ways use VR such a movies, sportgames ... you know

Yeap, thank you very much...my granny always said me "stop eat mushrooms, Johnny".
appraiser

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:50:08 PM

And I dream to re-play the game Doom 3 with a full immersion in virtual reality. I want to run along corridors in equipment and crush demons)

Yes, I think it would be great. Only running long can not work. We have become accustomed to office chairs.
consigliere

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:29:16 PM

And it will be only growing. Also it s only about games. We also have another ways use VR such a movies, sportgames ... you know

Yeap, thank you very much...my granny always said me "stop eat mushrooms, Johnny".
Dirty dirty Johnny  Grin
appraiser

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:34:32 AM

What is 3% Reserve Bancor in Token distribution?
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

One can immediately understand that you're not a sporty person. I agree, football can be decorated in VR. But in real life it's a great game that develops the person physically. My advice to you - do sports
goovsy

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:36:31 AM

One can immediately understand that you're not a sporty person. I agree, football can be decorated in VR. But in real life it's a great game that develops the person physically. My advice to you - do sports

I am fat and lazy, I want more crypto, more VR, and less sports =) I don`t like this circus with clowns millionaires. Zombies and elves my choice for the ages.
WithVRT.World  I will  got 2 in 1, more crypto and more zombies and elves!
consigliere

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:45:01 PM

Are you talking about console players or what do you mean?
Coindest

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:58:01 PM

Are you talking about console players or what do you mean?

Not only about console gamers. The 380 million target audiences include 230 million console players and 150 million PC players
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

I read this market analysis from Goldman sachs. 80 billion is the amount of software and hardware. But the optimistic forecasts of market growth VR\AR shows 180 billion.
Goldman Sachs AR\VR report
Goldman sachs is this the main reliable source or is there even more influentials?

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:48:09 PM

Has the presale already been completed? what are the fees for today?
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:27:44 PM

I read this market analysis from Goldman sachs. 80 billion is the amount of software and hardware. But the optimistic forecasts of market growth VR\AR shows 180 billion.
Goldman Sachs AR\VR report
Goldman sachs is this the main reliable source or is there even more influentials?
I do not know if there are more influential people, but he can be trusted

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: