Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

Does that technology invent something brand new in this sphere?
We are sure about it!  You can ready about it more via this article https://medium.com/vrtoken/vitrual-reality-park-why-these-technologies-are-bleeding-the-edge-e1b8f5e909fb
Thanks for the interesting article, I missed it. You have small typo - WSI VR One, and should be MSI. And since we are talking about backpack, why do you consider the article only MSI VR1? On the market VR-backpack presented 3 solutions:  MSI VR ONE, HP Z VR Backpack PC, HP OMEN X and ZOTAC VR GO finally . For example OMEN X by HP more powerful and and cheaper than that used in your VR-park .

liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

From article https://medium.com/vrtoken/blockchain-based-franchise-vrt-world-practice-and-outlook-f81e38ff5907:
"Now the partners of the project from Europe have bought out rights to launch 30 more parks within 18 months"
I missed this news, is it true?
It sounds serious enough and it looks like the project has a real future
vrt projects. the world is indeed a very nice and attractive and investors will surely be much interested to invest, let alone the purpose of the project is also good. success for this project.
Wow, when does this begins? after the end of the ICO?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:10:05 PM

Has this coin made an airdrop, i received several token in my wallet, and what  is the airdrop based on?

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:24:08 PM

We are sure about it!  You can ready about it more via this article https://medium.com/vrtoken/vitrual-reality-park-why-these-technologies-are-bleeding-the-edge-e1b8f5e909fb
From the article:
VRT World independently produces active markers, which can be recognized by the frequency in the flicker of the diodes. In this case, there are eight of them, and this gives amazingly accurate tracking to a millimeter of a separate movement. In this case, each active label can be assigned its own algorithm of operation. They are not tied to a specific geometry.

Active markers have advantages in production. Microchips for markers (as well as lenses and cameras) are supplied by Optitrack, a long-established manufacturer. Microcomputers in MSI backpacks with MSI VR ONE replaceable batteries transfer data to virtual reality glasses. The glasses can be of any brand but the preference is given to the VR-helmet Oculus. As a result, the total weight of all the equipment that a player wears for participation is significantly reduced in comparison with analogues.

Perhaps most importantly, the fact that several participants are able to interact in virtual reality is realized, which VRT World’s Full-Body Tracking VR technology gives in full, and this is the impetus for the active development of eSports and collective travel. Note that participants can be in different countries even. The marks of active players on the soles of their feet, wrists, and back ate tracked by the cameras, and the movements of the main parts of the body are calculated and completed according to the reverse kinematics algorithm. The algorithm is based on the knowledge of human anatomy and calculates the rotation of the joints. The company took great efforts, carried out intensive research and shooting of movements in order to confidently create this leading innovative program. Any turn is immediately transferred to the virtual world and naturally fits into it, and is also visible to other participants.

Very cool article. I am very glad that such developments are being conducted in Russia. I hope in a couple of years your VR-park will be known to the whole world.

The ability to play 1.5 hours without stopping, the powerful Core i7 7700HQ processor and the GTX1070 graphics card, the hot battery replacement, the weight of just 3.5 kg and the comfortable suspension system are surely the best in the world!
It seems to me that the video card is rather weak. I would put there two video cards GeForce GTX TITAN X SLI. It will be possible to play with 4K resolution  Grin
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:14:25 PM

From the article:
VRT World independently produces active markers, which can be recognized by the frequency in the flicker of the diodes. In this case, there are eight of them, and this gives amazingly accurate tracking to a millimeter of a separate movement. In this case, each active label can be assigned its own algorithm of operation. They are not tied to a specific geometry.

Active markers have advantages in production. Microchips for markers (as well as lenses and cameras) are supplied by Optitrack, a long-established manufacturer. Microcomputers in MSI backpacks with MSI VR ONE replaceable batteries transfer data to virtual reality glasses. The glasses can be of any brand but the preference is given to the VR-helmet Oculus. As a result, the total weight of all the equipment that a player wears for participation is significantly reduced in comparison with analogues.

Perhaps most importantly, the fact that several participants are able to interact in virtual reality is realized, which VRT World’s Full-Body Tracking VR technology gives in full, and this is the impetus for the active development of eSports and collective travel. Note that participants can be in different countries even. The marks of active players on the soles of their feet, wrists, and back ate tracked by the cameras, and the movements of the main parts of the body are calculated and completed according to the reverse kinematics algorithm. The algorithm is based on the knowledge of human anatomy and calculates the rotation of the joints. The company took great efforts, carried out intensive research and shooting of movements in order to confidently create this leading innovative program. Any turn is immediately transferred to the virtual world and naturally fits into it, and is also visible to other participants.

Very cool article. I am very glad that such developments are being conducted in Russia. I hope in a couple of years your VR-park will be known to the whole world.

The ability to play 1.5 hours without stopping, the powerful Core i7 7700HQ processor and the GTX1070 graphics card, the hot battery replacement, the weight of just 3.5 kg and the comfortable suspension system are surely the best in the world!
It seems to me that the video card is rather weak. I would put there two video cards GeForce GTX TITAN X SLI. It will be possible to play with 4K resolution  Grin
lol I can afford only 1060 video cards, you must be rich kid to play games with GTX TITAN X SLI. What do you do to earn a living? Grin
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

Looks like Spectiv, a company whose ICO ended recently, not only would create content but also provide users a platform to share their content. In addition, they have a rewarding scheme. Would you consider  this a major competitor?
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:00:49 PM

From the article:

lol I can afford only 1060 video cards, you must be rich kid to play games with GTX TITAN X SLI. What do you do to earn a living? Grin
I think he removed the video card from the farm lol. Actually, I would not say that video card is expensive
liquidX3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:24 PM

Has this coin made an airdrop, i received several token in my wallet, and what  is the airdrop based on?
Are you talking about VRT? They did not do airdrop. Perhaps you received a token for bounty or something else

DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

No, I'm sure there were no airdrops/giveaways, but I think the team will comment
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:38:34 AM

where is form for this? I want some VR tokens for free...will use it for tickets
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:13:04 AM

The first 30 franchises have already been purchased, and VR parks will appear in Europe soon.

Well, now your project will have some hype. This is great info. We invested in project that already sold 30 franchises...very very good news. I see moons next summer. You can screen )
javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:22:09 AM

hi. no, we have no airdrop!

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

where is form for this? I want some VR tokens for free...will use it for tickets
We don't have it!

Crypto_116

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:18:18 AM

From the article:

System requirements for Oculus, and in general VR games are low. There will be enough GTX 1060, but it is better more powerfully the video card, at least GTX 1070.
consigliere

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

Guys do you have some kind of anylysis on how much virtual reality sphere is demanded nowadays and whether people really want to pay money to be a part of it for some minutes  Smiley
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:55:32 AM

Guys do you have some kind of anylysis on how much virtual reality sphere is demanded nowadays and whether people really want to pay money to be a part of it for some minutes  Smiley
Sure, we have it all in our WP! you can see it here too!

liquidX3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

dev, are you go on a New Year's vacation? or immediately after the celebration go to the work

consigliere

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

Do you know about Oculus Rift guys? It is widely adopted in Russia (maybe its Russian project I don't know TBO). Do you consider you will be able to compete with them and pull customers on your side?
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

dev, are you go on a New Year's vacation? or immediately after the celebration go to the work
Hi, sure! We do have it from December 30, 2017 till January 9, 2018. But we will be able to answer to any questions!

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:50:56 PM

Do you know about Oculus Rift guys? It is widely adopted in Russia (maybe its Russian project I don't know TBO). Do you consider you will be able to compete with them and pull customers on your side?
but do not you think that competitors have no chance of VRT? I already discussed this topic early and made sure that VRT are some of the best in their business
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: