Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:04:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

I correctly understand that your platform makes it possible to rent it and with its help realize ideas, the profit with which is divided equally between the platform and the tenant?
Hi! Well, to say 'rent' is not so exactly what it is, but developers are generating content while using our SDK.But yes, the main idea is like that.

Great, I like this idea! Will there be any templates for creating content?
Or should all participants have the necessary skills when working with the platform?
javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

From your roadmap:
Starting in the second quarter of 2018, we plan to launch three to five VR parks each month. We will have finished implementing the blockchain platform by then, and there will be 15-20 VR parks by the time it is launched. These parks will be ready to purchase game content on this platform
Can you tell us more? In which countries will this be done? What specifically in these parks will be provided to visitors and is there a business model for the return on these parks?
On the presale you have collected almost a million dollars - but why is your ANN thread translated so far in just three languages?
Well, we already have a master franchise which is sold in Europe. The next park we will launch in Cyprus, and right now is a lot of negotations about other countries. We already have a working park in Moscow to visit. Yes, we will make more threads via bounty, but still the main is English one.

How is possible to visit park in Mostow. What is their address?
How do you accept new members in your park?
Kasatkina street 1a, but you have to tell before to come.

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

I correctly understand that your platform makes it possible to rent it and with its help realize ideas, the profit with which is divided equally between the platform and the tenant?
Hi! Well, to say 'rent' is not so exactly what it is, but developers are generating content while using our SDK.But yes, the main idea is like that.

Great, I like this idea! Will there be any templates for creating content?
Or should all participants have the necessary skills when working with the platform?
Thanks, we will have some templates but surely developers might have the skills with working on the platform!

LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

javmarfer
If you now have operating points, then tell me what is their profitability? Most likely it is not too great as for all offline business?

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

I heard that there are still similar projects, and in some, too, used blockchain. What is your advantage with respect to them? Do you have any personal innovations in this area of activity?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

$721K collected on Pre-ICO for now is a very good result, when several ICO appears every day and investor do not know where to collect money. It mean that the idea of project is very perspective.
This amount is more suitable for conducting a good ICO, but not for conducting a global business, but about the high competition among projects now agrees with you. The investor is very difficult to attract.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

So if your tokens will perform a function including the function of money, this will not contradict the legislation of some countries? Have you considered this issue and how will you solve it?
Yes, what about Howey test? Was it conducted and with what results?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

From your roadmap:
Starting in the second quarter of 2018, we plan to launch three to five VR parks each month. We will have finished implementing the blockchain platform by then, and there will be 15-20 VR parks by the time it is launched. These parks will be ready to purchase game content on this platform
Can you tell us more? In which countries will this be done? What specifically in these parks will be provided to visitors and is there a business model for the return on these parks?
On the presale you have collected almost a million dollars - but why is your ANN thread translated so far in just three languages?
Well, we already have a master franchise which is sold in Europe. The next park we will launch in Cyprus, and right now is a lot of negotations about other countries. We already have a working park in Moscow to visit. Yes, we will make more threads via bounty, but still the main is English one.

Thank you for the answer but please give the telefone number to call for meating.

It good that company has and office for meating.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

I think the idea of VR is very perspective. They can use as a training and seminars, and and bisiness like a presentation, for tourists like a gid. There are a lot of sferes wher can use VR technologies.
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

javmarfer
If you now have operating points, then tell me what is their profitability? Most likely it is not too great as for all offline business?
well, our park in Moscow is already opened and working fully, so I would say is a good example

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

Thank you for the answer but please give the telefone number to call for meating.

Do you want to visit the park or just chat on the phone?  Cheesy

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

javmarfer
well, our park in Moscow is already opened and working fully, so I would say is a good example
I meant that real business rarely yields the kind of income that a crypto currency can give.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

What types of partnership will your network offer to local entrepreneurs?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

VR can be used by video games. Not long ago, Goldman Sachs estimated that the audience of gamers on consoles is 230 million people, and the PC – 150 million. It is the big market and it will only grow.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

VR has the great future and a big opportunities. It can be used in many different sphears.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

VR has the great future and a big opportunities. It can be used in many different sphears.
I am most interested in the direction "for adults". I wonder whether the team considers such a direction in their plans.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

I heard that there are still similar projects, and in some, too, used blockchain. What is your advantage with respect to them? Do you have any personal innovations in this area of activity?
Our biggest difference from others is own full body tracking technologies. Mostly of our "competitors" just own already existing technologies and rent a place for place it. Thats all. They mostly don't develop.

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

From your roadmap:

Welcome, you can write to our telegram group and we will plan a meeting https://t.me/vrtico Smiley

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

I did not find any information about KYC. Is this an obligatory condition for the participants?
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

From your roadmap:

What are the current conditions for your franchise? Are they global or, in any case, individual?
if you are interested in franchises , we can send you all information via email, just PM me here Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: