Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

AleXcreig
Nobody forces you to do this all the time. Agree sometimes it will be interesting to everyone and if there is such an opportunity at hand, it will be convenient.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

And at the moment more expensive. It's like a new level of enthusiasm. So far, not everyone can afford it, but the situation will change with time.
Yes, mass production cheapens everything to surprising values. Therefore, one should never stop at what has been achieved.
Right now, the BP industry is before the start of take-off. A very good point. If my analysis is correct, then this sphere will develop rapidly.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

It is good that in VR it is impossible to use a pirated games. It will protect the rights of the authors of the games and made the usage more profitable.
Not all users will agree with this opinion. Although those who have the money to buy VR equipment for personal use will find money to buy games.
It seems to me better to pay once for a quality version of the game with online support than to play in some cut-down versions.
This logic is obvious to me, but you know some people are ready to tolerate any difficulties just to save money. I do not like this option, but I understand that it exists.

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

Good news.The project is moving in the right direction. International conferences with the participation of investors increase the scale of the project.
In the event that it is possible to establish the necessary contacts, of course, yes. These are very useful activities.

It is very interesting. A Singapore is a very perspective market. And there technologies are very developed.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

It is good that in VR it is impossible to use a pirated games. It will protect the rights of the authors of the games and made the usage more profitable.
This is an undeniable plus of the platform. Game developers should enjoy such opportunities.
When this market becomes larger, then it will immediately come to large companies from the field of game development. We must manage to take our share in advance.

The game industry give a big apportunities. Gamers spends a lot of money for games and in this industry there are a lot of money.
mr001

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

I will closely monitor the development of the project.
Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

I would like to read the latest news about the current events of the project, at what stage You are developing and implementing ICO.

Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:09:49 AM

We will wait for news about partnership after this tour in Asia.
I checked Facebook, but so far no news has been posted.
on facebook has not issued any news or post, but can you see on twitter ceo vrt is doing asia tour to recognize product from vrt so that everyone can know about this token later.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

the team is very complete ,is that all team still active ?

i dont see any link of the website ,and how the procedur to buy the token
kimjin

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:22:46 AM

I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !)
Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

this team is still active if you have any questions please join in telegram maybe there will help you.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !)
Hello! Thanks for your feedback!

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

After registering on the site, information about buying tokens will be available. You can also go through the KYC procedure.
Here is the link to registration https://presale.vrt.world/user/register
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

I think gamers spend on games and donate streamers more than it costs VR.
If we take the total values, then yes. But most of the public spends a small amount of money on it.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

I believe that VR technology is the future of the gaming industry. In a few years, VR will replace conventional gaming consoles.
Looking at what level of technology over the years will be achieved. It's more convenient for me to lie on the couch and press the joystick than jump and run around the room.

You are making a good point here, but I think their setup is quite coherent with those parks. People who go to those parks are going there exactly because they don't want to lie on their couch. It can be quite a fun event to play in such a park with a huge group of friends I can imagine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

Looking at what level of technology over the years will be achieved. It's more convenient for me to lie on the couch and press the joystick than jump and run around the room.

You are making a good point here, but I think their setup is quite coherent with those parks. People who go to those parks are going there exactly because they don't want to lie on their couch. It can be quite a fun event to play in such a park with a huge group of friends I can imagine.
I agree. Different people have different preferences and these entertainments undoubtedly find their admirers.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

I think gamers spend on games and donate streamers more than it costs VR.
If we take the total values, then yes. But most of the public spends a small amount of money on it.
Any business interests these indicators. The most important thing is that the total amount of money was significant.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

I remember reading that so far there is one park in Moscow? Is that the only one so far or are there more parks in other places?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

I believe that VR technology is the future of the gaming industry. In a few years, VR will replace conventional gaming consoles.

There is no need to completely immerse in the game. All movements can be controlled with a joystick, but you will not get all the sensations of this technology.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

There is no need to completely immerse in the game. All movements can be controlled with a joystick, but you will not get all the sensations of this technology.
It turns out most likely necessary to move in the direction of better visualization of games, smelling and sensations.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: