Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2935 times)
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

So great was the contribution of bitcoin to me, I am actually one of those living in poverty and Bitcoin is the only asset that gave me a chance to live happy, I could tell he was a Savior, becuase, i don't buy those i wanted to buy, but for now, all i want to buy is on my hand now.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Indeed it can be a real savior for us in the third world countries. It really is. Bitcoin is an extremely great asset to store value. Regardless of whatever economic and political problems countries experience (for us in living in the 3rd world)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

Is it accurate to say that it isn't one of the fundamental motivation behind why Bitcoin is made? With the goal that we can be free from a controlling budgetary framework and government. Embracing bitcoin to our lives gave us opportunity from every meddling substance like banks, government and so forth to each of our essential exchanges. We have accomplished tolerance through this which enables us to procure, store and spend the way we need. Bitcoin helped a great deal of us on budgetary emergency so it is perfect to think of it as a SAVIOR as it were.
Bitcoin is already a savior because bitcoin has helped regions as well as to the people to overcome the financial loss and also now bitcoin is becoming more popular of just because of this nature and the meaning of bitcoin is same as savior because bitcoin has a lot of more feature that can help people in many ways and they will come in front of us when proper circulation of bitcoin will get started so wait till now.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

People who don`t have any money can`t buy bitcoins or any other altcoin,so they can`t "be saved".
I guess that bitcoin is a saviour only for the people ,who have trust in it and  have some money to buy btc.
You have to believe in order to be saved.It`s kinda like a religion. Grin
I`m not sure for how long this growth will continue,our "saviour" can be crucified by the central banks and the governments.

Well, good point. Since bitcoin is supported and done online, it's transactions and what not. Only those who have a hold of any connecting device plus internet would be positively affected with the positive effects bitcoin carries. On the one hand, if a certain government would make it a point to teach people how to use it and the things it can bring them personally and also with the economics of one country, then more could be affected by it. Unfortunately, even up to now, many people and governments alike seem to think that bitcoin is still a fluke or a scam. More have yet to see what it can really do and its limitless potential.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

It is a fact that bitcoin is a savior. We all can witness how helpful bitcoin can be. As a user to bitcoin i can say i have heard a lot of success stories through bitcoin. It is considered a savior when it comes to being financially ill fellow. In bitcoin we get to earn very big that could buy a lot of things we want in life. It has helped a lot of people who had put so much effort to it with perseverance and patience. A lot of people have been paid so much that is why we can say bitcoin is a savior. It is also considered a blessing becauseit gives opportunity to us specially to those who are unemployed. It is also helping our economy bringing large amount of money and at present this reached its highest exchange value.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

Well! Yes, bitcoin is a savior financially. It helps us in many ways. We can earn money to sustain our daily needs, to buy what we want and to escape from poverty. Bitcoin is our way to success but we must work hard or insert an extra effort to be more productive in bitcoin life.

AidenCasanova

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

from the case that post#1 said that, they use BTC as safe heaven just like gold in 2011 when most nation economy crumbling
and then the gold price soar like no one can stop.. but after all it stop after another safe heaven found or something that more profitable is establish, it never reach peak price again but it keep up and down just like fiat price
i think that's how BTC price will move.. it will be a safe heaven or savior just like post#1 said
but it will reach the peak...
another savior will come to us
CMIIW

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:27:39 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

yes it is giving a chance to become a rich person and also bitcoin gives some chance to have a wonderful life and successful future so bitcoin is my best savior
Yes, Bitcoin can be a savior, because if we study the journey of bitcoin and from its start, we can say it with more confidence that bitcoin is a saviour. Also in all the first world countries, maximum number of outlets, shops and even small parlours have started accepting the bitcoin as a payment. Because the business owners know that value of bitcoin is getting more and more worthy after every day passing.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

The bitcoin being a savior has been worth it and proven with clear results worldwide. Money is now being made available to citizens without the interference or control of the government's participation. When you are able to make a source of income when all other means have been shut and no hope seems  forth coming, the opportunities being made available on the blockchain is just being gradually unfolded and the earnings are now really worth the while with payment results.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

People who don`t have any money can`t buy bitcoins or any other altcoin,so they can`t "be saved".
I guess that bitcoin is a saviour only for the people ,who have trust in it and  have some money to buy btc.
You have to believe in order to be saved.It`s kinda like a religion. Grin
I`m not sure for how long this growth will continue,our "saviour" can be crucified by the central banks and the governments.
Nowadays you dont need money to obtain bitcoin because there are numerous ways to have one. Its already been discussed many times so buying is not the only option.

Bitcoin can be a savior for people who are aware of its existence,  despite of many political problems and misunderstanding of officials here, users are continuously earning with btc and its a savior for those who are staying at home and dont need to rely to their government for job openings.
Nothing is free here nor easy to get everything has a price, if you know something that has not a price you are free to share it to us. If you are talking about faucets for earning Bitcoin then you may be right but the time and effort that's being wasted because of trying of earn some Satoshi is not enough to become a savior in your life and family. So don't tell me that you don't need money to get Bitcoin, you still need some capital for your investment.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:48 PM

Well! Yes, bitcoin is a savior financially. It helps us in many ways. We can earn money to sustain our daily needs, to buy what we want and to escape from poverty. Bitcoin is our way to success but we must work hard or insert an extra effort to be more productive in bitcoin life.
Yes exactly!Bitcoin may save us from all of the shortcomings in life particularly in financial aspects but it does not happen instantly,we should give lot of hardworks and efforts to make it reachable.And yes bitcoin is a savior if you also know how to make the most of your money.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:47:56 PM

Yes bitcoin can be savior to all my people who are earning it. Especially to those people who are in poverty because by earning bitcoin they can survive especially it really hard to find a job nowadays that's why even you didn't finish your school you can still earn bitcoin as long as you are a fast learner.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:51:26 PM

yes it is giving a chance to become a rich person and also bitcoin gives some chance to have a wonderful life and successful future so bitcoin is my best savior
Through bitcoin ill be finacially free it helps me to provide all my needs. I know i have a great future ahead from bitcoin. My dreams will come through i will be successful soon and have financial freedom.

Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:00:37 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 10:53:06 PM by Sale_man

Bitcoin can defently play the savior role for many people and more likely for governments. Unemployment is the biggest problem that every government work to solve, but unfortunately, the number of non employed just keep getting higher. Bitcoin can be a good solution. As we all know, crypto currencies can offer lots of jobs to people; that's why several countries should work on that point and involve bitcoin to their economical program. It can be a temporary solution for lots of citizens.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

yes indeed.... bitcoin is really a savior to those people like me,especially like us who need a financial assistance,btc can help us for our daily needs,i know that you all know about this that bitcoin is a really savior...
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:44:28 PM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.

Yes of course. Since some unemployment derive to bitcoin to get a job to earn for their family to provide the needed so it has a big helpful to them because bitcoin help them to survive. Someone says that bitcoin is their hope to survive so it help them to change their life to the low become high so we see the different if how their improve theit lives because of bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

It is encouraging to know that bitcoin is starting to be used for really useful and beneficial things for society, instead of being an asset for the exclusive use of speculators and investors, although it is true that these countries are extreme examples in which bitcoin can make a difference.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:18:55 AM

Yes it can be a savior in a hard time and could be the investment in the future, so no matter which point of view you used, Bitcoin still give advantage to us, if Bitcoin could be legalized in a lot of country, then it will become a secure and perfect money to used and invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:37:45 AM

Since some unemployment derive to bitcoin to get a job to earn for their family to provide the needed so it has a big helpful to them because bitcoin help them to survive. Someone says that bitcoin is their hope to survive so it help them to change their life to the low become high so we see the different if how their improve theit lives because of bitcoin.
How does someone unemployed starts earning and helping out his family just because of Bitcoin? Are you referring to signature campaigns or people actually finding a way to earn off of Bitcoin by offering a certain service?

I see a lot people here say the same, but nothing indicates them to actually offer a service or skill that's in demand. It's just them wearing a paid signature and that's it. What if there were no signature campaigns?

How would you then start earning from Bitcoin without an initial investment or your skills? I get the impression that a good number of people here think that money grows on trees just because it is related to Bitcoin.......

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:44:12 PM

In my opinion it is absolutely true that bitcoin is a savior, but for me it's not against trading or gambling or even against another sins because these things  even if they are shaming, it's a matter with our god, and it has no relation with bitcoin or with another virtual currency. But still against my dignity and my independence. Also, against myself at the level of my mutual respect, my personal satisfaction and my inner peace.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: