Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2934 times)
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

In terms of financial,  yes,  bitcoin is a savior. 
Bitcoin is the financial supporter for other. Bitcoin will save millions  people but it's financial only. Many people become rich because of bitcoin, everyone wants to be rich but not all deserve their wealth. Bitcoin will save and save until it end.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

I fully agree with the author of the topic. Bitcoin can really help any economy if the government does not skimp and acts in the interests of the people. Of course, such a government practically does not exist, it cares only about its own interest and personal currency account. Which is a pity...
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

Yes it's probably right. Because bitcoin makes a lot of money in finality, you need to be totally saved. It is for me that I am just studying as it turns out when I am short on my tuition fee
Definetely bitcoin is a big help, a savior indeed.If you are strategically wise to handle this good future for bitcoin is coming.As a first timer of bitcoin, I am very optimistic that somehow it will make me feel life comfortable with regards to financial matters.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

I do not fully believe that bitcoin can help or save a lot of people,
why I'm not sure? because I realize that it depends on the bitcoin user itself, because when bitcoin is used to help people and the economy of the crowd I feel grateful but with bitcoin can also tear down a lot of people too, I admit not a few people who do that take advantage of this situation for bad deeds, and anticipate the things that are not in want of how well we all pray because I admit I have not been able to do anything to prevent crime. that's my opinion
Look brother, if you are just getting the point that bad aspect of bitcoins are there too and people are using that and ruining their lives, so this is tether problem. There are always good and bad aspects of everything. You can’t just deny the goodness of that particular thing and likewise couldn’t disagree with the badness. But as a whole, which aspect have bigger fame, we talk about that one.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

For me, Yes bitcoin can be a savior. There are a lot of feature having the bitcoin. Bitcoin can help the people to solve their problems on the financial needs. We can earn a vast amount of money if are successfully overcome the risky. Investing in the bitcoin risky but profitable, we can escape from poverty. Bitcoin can also be a job for those  persons that having problem to find a regular job. You will do the trading this will also be profitable if you monitor it well. Smiley
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

Well for the benefits that people can get with the help of Bitcoin, it is true that it is a Savior. Bitcoin has a large amount of price these past days and weeks. We can expect that it will grow again next year. With this some countries will open their country to let Bitcoin be used by people. It is easy and not bad to earn bitcoin like in this forum. The money that we can get can be a great help for a family which is starving, buy things that we don't have and others.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

It really could be a savior ,It has saved me from my financial problem last year, And it gave me a bright future because of the crypto currency I think I could at least have a life with a few money problem.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is a savior, many people in thsi world right now is having a great life and a great career with the help of bitcoin, just like me before i dont have a lot of money but with the help of bitcoin i am now earning many money  and having a great future with bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Yes it's probably right. Because bitcoin makes a lot of money in finality, you need to be totally saved. It is for me that I am just studying as it turns out when I am short on my tuition fee
yes I agree with your opinion, bitcoin is beneficial for many people and earning someone extra income in the bitcoin forum.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Actually bitcoin really helps me before especially when i really needed money for the school tuition of my children. At that time my only hope is bitcoin and it never fails me because bitcoin rise so high at that time. Im planning to hold it more but i have no other choice but to sell it. I miss the highest peak but it is all worth because my investment at bitcoin grows 5x at my capital and saves the school studies of my children that it is the most important of all.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

I saw this through my friends. Previously I had unemployed friends and they spent all their time playing electronic games, but since I introduced the bitcoin market to them, now they have quit gaming and they spend all their time to study about this market
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be a saviour for those believe on it.bitcoin can save them into poverty, big changes happen when you're investing or joining in any signature campaign, we only need a hard work, focus and be patient to rich our goal.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Exactly yes not only bitcoin and also to the alternative coins. They must be only a crypto coin that cannot be seen in visual or touch but it's a big help to the reduce the poverty. You could also support your financial problem although not all things you could buy but even just to support you tuition fees or you daily needs.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

I saw this through my friends. Previously I had unemployed friends and they spent all their time playing electronic games, but since I introduced the bitcoin market to them, now they have quit gaming and they spend all their time to study about this market
What you are saying is that you did a good job. And this will contribute to the market becoming more and more popular. And I hope that there will be as many people as you can help your friends and make them good.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Yes,bitcoin is the one of our savior in terms of financial.Bitcoin has the biggest opportunity to reach my goal in life...
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Exactly yes not only bitcoin and also to the alternative coins. They must be only a crypto coin that cannot be seen in visual or touch but it's a big help to the reduce the poverty. You could also support your financial problem although not all things you could buy but even just to support you tuition fees or you daily needs.

I agree, this industry clearly opens a lot of doors for all types of people to have some alternative income or even a full time job so they can support their needs or even their families if they already have one or just help their parents and siblings to get by and make ends meet. There are a whole bunch of possibilities because this industry unlike any other industry out there that we have gotten used to. This industry does not discriminate races, financial status, educational attainments, ages and so much more as long as you are a hard working person and is eager to learn and earn.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Bitcoin is helping different people's life and because of that, most of the people in the community are having an easier life and i cannot believe that some other countries are still looking at cryptocurrency as a bad threat to their country.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Bitcoin can not be a savior if you let it stand, but Bitcoin will be the savior of everyone who has economic problems if the person is willing to try in Bitcoin. And we can earn money from Bitcoin by trading every day to get a lot of profits, Can also invest or join the program Bounty.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

Yes, bitcoin provides a nice advantage, very helpful in restoring my falling economy and I can do business again, and true bitcoin is a lifesaver for me.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
sgrcn36

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

Bitcoin uzun vadede çok kazandıran hata kısa vadede dahi iyi kazandıran bir yatırım aracıdır yeterki piyasaları iyi takip edin uygun zamanda bitcoine yatırım yapım.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

I am really thanful bitcoin for saving me with all my needs everyday. Thank you now I am happy that with the money I earned from thi are used by my family needs and medication everyday. It is also a saviour to all countries who do business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: