Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2934 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:13:24 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

That is the main reason why Bitcoin existed today, to save as from financial crisis, high bank fees and unnecessary charges and ridiculous tax in every transactions. Bitcoin gave us financial freedom. We can access,transact,transfer our own money whenever, wherever we want.
And now as Bitcoin's price continue to surge, Im afraid that the local government will take actions about this and might minimize or eliminate the use of Bitcoin. I hope it wont happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:34:42 AM

Yes bitcoin can be a savior on some 3rd world countries or even people or an average person from larger country, a lot of people have been dependent on bitcoin ever since its been out in the market and its price has been accumulating fast.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:46:50 AM

We can say bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status. In several times past by many of my friends earn cash money from bitcoin and mostly of their large income comes from bitcoin investment so we can say that bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status.
that's right mate.  We doing job on bitcoin to sustain our daily needs even ts to risky.   However we are so lucky now adays because we are not late To do inventing.  .as of Now bitcoin is on the top we are now earned much profit.  we can now pay our bills.  Lol how much more in 2018?
Bitcoin is definitely a Savior, by using bitcoin even unemployed can make money by sitting in their place,no need to depend on others for salary that is the plus point of bitcoin, bitcoin is blessing for all of us one of the simplest way of using it and earning some money from it.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Yes truly a savior to us whose already been a part of this business,financial problems been solved most especially debts.I find it myself as a savior also simply because i already have additional income.I dont have enough money for investments but i make use of my knowledge to earn bitcoin..as we all know its not that easy to earn btc we need more time to focus on reaching higher ranks  to join signature campaigns just like investment we also need patience and courage to be a part of btc community to be saved.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:28:50 AM

When a person experiences economic pressure and goes bankrupt. Bitcoin is the right solution to restore the condition of the economy that is slumped, of course with the existing processes and provisions. this is an experience I personally, who at first had no job and income. but with me joining Bitcoin, now I have an income from Bitcoin. so my life is more qualified in terms of financial.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:43:56 AM

Yeah bitcoin has saved me from my financial problems,
It has improved my life since I earned through bitcoin I also thinks that it saved a lot of my time because instead of going to work for a certain company I am only working or earning in my house through the internet.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:50:59 AM

I think bitcoin is a savior for holders and investors. they assume that bitcoin can help them to make their lives better. and I also think that way

Yes it is. I saved 9 dollars worth of Bitcoin to my wallet on May but now I am shocked how it went from 9 dollars to 160 dollars. Bitcoin is truly a life saver if you know when is the best time to invest and withdraw. I take advantage of Bitcoin price dives, that is when I buy more coins.

With $9 and now worth $160. How if we have 1000 on that time, then how it will be now? Amazing.
Bitcoin can be savior with high increase price.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:56:28 AM

Please do not interchange the words "Trading" and "Investing" ever again, as they are totally different ways of creating profit (or loss). Trading is mostly based on Technical Analysis and a mix of news and speculation which Bitcoin belongs as this is what you do, more specifically trading is suited for taking profit in the short terms. Investing in the other hand is about Fundamental Analysis which you based your buying and selling decisions on the company's financial performance which you won't get from Bitcoin.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
shadow404

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

I think you are right when the economic crisis of the bitcoin government becomes a must have to reduce the burden given in the economy, especially now the price of bitcoin so high that it can help in terms of economy in the family
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:12:49 AM

Bitcoin can save the world in world econmic crisis, it will help the mosts asset that we have today and govern by others big companies and governments that wants to back up bitcoin for their reserve asset

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Yes its been a savior for those countries has bulk of unemployment people. In my country there are plenty of people who are  unemployed. People who always stays at home because they taking care of their  kids and those who cannot find a good job despite of being college graduate. Sometimes education here was being taking for granted. A graduate student in a college is not equip with the kind of job they are looking. Even call center they cant be accepted because of poor english grammar. So in bitcoin, you have a lot of option to earn. The easiest way is to do to earn is doing a signature canpaign and it will not take so much of your time.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:40:54 AM

for now this ya .., because I personally very helpful by this bitcoin, looking for a hard job and the presence of bitcoin this can help me before finding a permanent job.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

Blockchain technologies can really thange this world, and it will happen sure. However, I do not like this word - savior. It will be a helper.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

I think you are right when the economic crisis of the bitcoin government becomes a must have to reduce the burden given in the economy, especially now the price of bitcoin so high that it can help in terms of economy in the family
I agree too.Bitcoin is so much helpful in terms of lifting up our economy.Its high price rate must been very useful to everyone here especially to those people who are facing financial problems.And even to the elite ones,bitcoin is still very useful in making them richer through making investments in bitcoin.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

Bitcoin can be a savior. By investing in it for a long term, you can save Bitcoin for future.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

financially, yes. bitcoin is indeed a savior. it's a big help to those that really lacks financial support, like me or to others that needs another source of income.
There are hundreds and thousands of peeps who want to earn money but they can’t find any valid and earnable resource. Some are uneducated and others are educated who are walking here and there while taking their CVs and resumes but they can’t find jobs.

So don’t worry now, bitcoin is here to make you earn handsome money for your daily needs and you can earn more than your expectations.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:35:16 PM

Bitcoin can be a savior as this bitcoin and blockchain technology can change the livelihood of the poor who suffer from poverty and unemployment which are the important problems caused for the economic downturn of the country so this bitcoins has the capacity to improve the lives of the people as this provides an additional source of income and it gives a sense of financial freedom to the bitcoin user's which is not possible with fiat currencies. If you get a chance to invest in bitcoin technology it can help you earn thousand times more than your investment which is a good return on your investment thereby this technology is a life savior.
I'm not so sure how can bitcoin help those that are the poorest, since most of them have just enough to survive day to day, people may think they are poor but if you have a roof over your head, food on the table and can receive good education and still have money to spare then you are in better shape than half of the population of the world, those that are really poor do not have that and bitcoin cannot reach them.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

Yes truly a savior to us whose already been a part of this business,financial problems been solved most especially debts.I find it myself as a savior also simply because i already have additional income.I dont have enough money for investments but i make use of my knowledge to earn bitcoin..as we all know its not that easy to earn btc we need more time to focus on reaching higher ranks  to join signature campaigns just like investment we also need patience and courage to be a part of btc community to be saved.
I can agree with you guys and also with this picture because bitcoin has made my life a whole lot easier it has supported me financially and also normal because i can support my family with it.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:01:34 PM

Bitcoin can be a savior it is proven by many because bitcoin can able to help users by earning money from. Users can say it is indeed and no doubt at all. We have freedom to use bitcoin to invest and earn in a nice way.

Your right bitcoin user are the living proof that bitcoin is a savoir, many of them join bitcoin because they are in need of money ofcourse, and when they in they were saved because of bitcoin.Bitcoin serves as the source of income where in many people or member in the family or just the user waits for the to gain income because ofcourse there are person who relay on them.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

Bitcoin can be a savior it is proven by many because bitcoin can able to help users by earning money from. Users can say it is indeed and no doubt at all. We have freedom to use bitcoin to invest and earn in a nice way.

Your right bitcoin user are the living proof that bitcoin is a savoir, many of them join bitcoin because they are in need of money ofcourse, and when they in they were saved because of bitcoin.Bitcoin serves as the source of income where in many people or member in the family or just the user waits for the to gain income because ofcourse there are person who relay on them.

It has saved many of us in several ways especially what we earn from this forum can be used  for some daily needs that we don;'t have  the budget to cover and  so we exchange them into fiats and apply in our lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: