Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2935 times)
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

Yes ofcourse because Bitcoin is really a savior to anyone that is unemployed they can work just in online from Workig In Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

i agree with it, because this currency is not like other currency, it very transparent and for a people too
i realise why still any countries don't legalise it because they can't control it and don't have big profit if not control it. people are so greedy if they can manipulate

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Yes, because it gives opportunity to the people to earn extra income and invest in bitcoin, so bitcoin is really can be a savior. Because it helps us to earn extra income and it can solve our problem about financial. It really a savior to the people who need an extra income and it gives profit. Because of bitcoin we can use to pay our billings and  we can use in our expenses in our important basic needs. Bitcoin is the answer to the problem of the people especially poverty.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.
I agree...yes bitcoin can be savior because it helps those people who doesnt have job..,and bitcoin is having a good currency as well...and to those people using bitcoin they are earning suffecient money for ther future and lots of oppurtunity here in bitcoin.

margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

yes I think because bitcoins are working on a person or a lot of people especially financially. Those who need money are packed with bitcoins website so bitcoins can really find the savior of all people who need help.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

During economic and political distress bitcoin will be unstable too. The main thing is that in such countries there was an opportunity to buy / sell bitcoin for a market price. If the buying process is difficult and the bitcoin rate is overestimated, transferring assets to bitcoin doesn't matter.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Bitcoin is really a game-changer/savior and i have experienced that too. Been investing in alternate coin but it went down after a couple of days while bitcoin is giving me a profit even if it only pump a little bit. Now, i feel fine and better because bitcoin cover up the loss i have in that alt coin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Yes bitcoin can be the way for some country to solve there economical issues.But the problem for it, is if the country fully trust and accepts bitcoin.Once that they accept it, bitcoin can really be a big help for them.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

Bitcoin is really a game-changer/savior and i have experienced that too. Been investing in alternate coin but it went down after a couple of days while bitcoin is giving me a profit even if it only pump a little bit. Now, i feel fine and better because bitcoin cover up the loss i have in that alt coin.
yeah you are absolutely right bitcoin is total and complete way to get rid of the financial expenses and there are a lot of people around me who are saved by bitcoin, and bitcoin has also helped me in time of need so everyone should invest into bitcoin get rescued,
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

For me bitcoin s a savior because when i left my job bitcoin is their. I focus my time to bitcoin while I dont have work. Now I dont doubt that we will have no money to support are financial need. Having extra time for my family is also a bonus because i dont need to go outside home for work.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

Smiley   Smiley Bitcoin investment provides good and profits for every one and for our future .so the bitcoin is called a savior for all who need it there is an lucky part of is always valuable because nowadays many countries of states that oppose the bitcoin and start to be banned from all that affect at a price .I have to understand about a before investing it hood for me the lives by bitcoin save us .
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can be a savior. It has proved a lot of times already that Bitcoin has changed a lot of people's lives financially which also connects to all the other aspects of their lives. Savior in a way that it can give you hope, it can give you an opportunity to earn for yourself and your loved ones. It can also allow you to share your blessings to other people. You can do a lot of good things through Bitcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.
Yes, it supports all my financial needs and even my wants. If I need some cash to pay all my expenses, bitcoin is always here and present to solve that.  And personally, bitcoin serves as my savior because, as a student I also have my needs, and it is hard to find job to support those. But then, bitcoin is here I can no longer think of that.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

yes it can be, but not every time it is bitcoin an alternative money storage when the crisis occurs, but it depends if bitcoin prices are hit by the crisis also of course the value is also reduced. so I think all things have advantages and disadvantages of each.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

Bitcoin can really be a savior specially for those who badly need money, including me. We can earn and regenerate money through Bitcoin that's why there's no doubt that Bitcoin can be a savior because it can save us from financial problem.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

yes in certain countries may be, but in a country far from the internet / technology it is still very impossible. because in every transaction requires internet.jadi I think it can not be realized, but I agree he gives a posotif impact Wink
stantpro

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

I think bitcoin and other viable crypto currencies are safe havens to secure our future
considering that the elites in all countries make financial laws to favour only themselves
to the detriment of the masses.If you observe keenly, many countries are facing either
recession, inflation, or monetary devaluation caused by government policies that affect
the forces of demand and supply.This undoubtedly do not guarantee a good future for
the majority of the common man.Hence, we may need to save  part of the fiat money
into digital money in case of any eventuality against the economy.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

Yes for me bitcoin is a savior,they help people in many ways like in financial problem.Bitcoin is the savior of poverty.thanks to bitcoin because know we have savings in the bank for the future of my family.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

5 is wrong. The others, arguable.

People are investing in Bitcon and in other Crypto assets because it's a reliable store of wealth. It's not just because of all the economic recessions, Government and institutional corruption, it's also about people seeing a better way to manage their finances, and see their money for the very first time in their lives and in all of human history grow in value and actually do something that they've always wanted it to do, and that is to grow in value.  

That's a beautiful thing..

To see MONEY consist of all 5 key aspects of what sound money constitutes,

Money is supposed to be

1.) recognizable,

2.) divisible,

3.) portable,

4.) fungible,

5.) And it needs to be scarce.

Fiat currency doesn't share many of these properties, one of which is scarcity. The value of Government-backed fiat currency can also be manipulated and corrupted. Right now, the Federal Reserve is printing more money in to the world Economy than ever before and it's killing the value of every dollar in your pocket and all other fiat currencies around the world as well.

cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

Is it really working as a saviour or is it more a workaround that countries in extreme debt have found to bail themselves out? In a way they're basically crowdfunding their government funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: