Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2934 times)
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

At present, bitcoin is too unstable to save anything!
If it was more stabe, may be a country with a desperate currency could think to move on bitcoin as national currency, but at present is impossible: think about, how it could be possible to manage import/export payments? It would be a complete chaos!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wenmanong

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

Some sort yes it can be a savior for those people who are very smart and able to manage their life. Is savior especially in terms of financial needs.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
yes of course..we have to know that bitcoin can be a savior to everyone like us poor people.i can say that this is our savior because when my son receive his first salary in bitcoin he pay all my debts and all my lending and bitcoin really help us a lot especially in their studies,i am not expecting for bitcoin but it is really our savior.
jeysonserafini1

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

Some sort yes it can be a savior for those people who are very smart and able to manage their life. Is savior especially in terms of financial needs.
Yes, Bitcoin isn't an escape way for stupid people who has money but don't know what to do with them and invest in Bitcoin in a blindly way.
shileiya

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

Bitcoin can be savior to all the around the world if they do bitcoin specially bitcoin can do better to the poor people in terms of financial problem i think those people were gonna thank you to their savior which is bitcoin.
Bitcoin is now the savior of many countries. As time goes by, people gradually realize the benefits of bitcoin. If the global recognition of bitcoin, that would be a good way to prevent the country from printing a lot of money, I believe One day bitcoin will become the global currency.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin is developed to support the progress not only of certain individuals, but the whole market industry. This is the vision of this technology, to loosen up the burden of a struggling economy, through the advantages that it promises against the traditional market system. This innovation will bail out the corrupted market system.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Yes, it is true that bitcoin helps some other countries interms of thier economic and political aspects. But not a savior, sorry I just take it exaggerated. But I agree that bitcoin can help us to rise interms of our financial aspects.
There are some crypto currencies which are playing vital role in our lives, if these are not saviour than at least they are the ones who save us from the bankruptcy every time. I have invested my savings in the bitcoin a couple of month earlier and since then, I spend some part of it due to increase in the expenditures, and the best thing is that still I have more than the amount I invested initially. So what should I call it if not a saviour?
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

that's right so why i join with it because it was a savior and also bitcoin is a life changer for all of people who wants to be with it.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

bitcoin can be a savior for every people which don't have any money and we can try many ways to earn bitcoin. and if people trust in bitcoin and they can use bitcoin and earn bitcoin then bitcoin will give a big opportunity to us. with bitcoin, we can solve every finances problem in our life so we can solve poverty and every people could have money from bitcoin.

I totally agree with you.  Bitcoin is a saviourif that what we can call it.  Because it gives income to those who needs money.  It gives hope to people who were not able to finish their studies and have difficulties on finding jobs.  It give equal opportunity for both gender and different age group.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

I don't think a country could rely on bitcoin to be "saved": it's only a currency, and if the enconomy has structural problems, it doesn't make any difference if you use dollars, pesos, pounds or any other currency.
Bitcoin can save only some good (or lucky...) investors on an individual level.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

Ofcourse it can be a savior. Country's pride are their population, inhabitants, area of environment, their marine, and their soldiers. Btc can improve the beautification of the country to the improvement of living, tools, place, buildings and more. It can be a savior to the less unfortunate country but to the country who are rich, big and rapidly grow the economic system it could not because they are in the good condition.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

Bitcoin is a savior who only knows about Bitcoin because many of here Bitcoin save them for their financial but not all their needs. It helped a lot of people and the others became rich because they work hard for Bitcoin and they deserve it to be wealthy. But before you use Bitcoin you must have a gadget and Internet that is the first requirements you must have because if you have nothing this you can not start with it. Bitcoin also save me from unemployed to having job now and I am waiting for the income.
Bitcoin can really be a very good savior for all of us which can help out in keeping us away from any of the financial disasters and that it can help us in meting all of our needs and wants but the point is it is you who has to make bitcoin as part of his life if you want some change in your life. Otherwise, bitcoin cannot do anything in order to help you out in having a different life than you are having now.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

That’s true. Bitcoin is a savior. When I got into Bitcoin I had nothing at all and I also made no investment through out my first time in Bitcoin. All I was doing as a newbie was running around from one faucet to another and also performing other tasks online like tweeting (which didn’t really work out for me), affiliate (didn’t work either) and other stuffs. I hardly got up to $5 a month. I wanted to quit, but since I had no other options, I had to continue till now when I achieved success.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

In terms of finances, I agree that bitcoin can really be a savior. Even here in our country, it serves as an economical backup as it helps every individual who have it as a source of income. I started with bitcoin with nothing before and I am thankful that it changed even my financial status from worse to better.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

It is a savior to  the people who have financial issues even to those who are unemployed and the students who dont have money to support their studies,bitcoin helps us in money problems.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Yes it is the savior.  My friends could share as much as others could have done also. One was lost his house due to fire. The other one had to pay for the hospitalization of his wife. The other just needed a car. All of these are answered prayer brought about by their income from bitcoins. And soany othet eventa in their lives that bitcoin have made a part. Bitcoin really saved them.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

In my opinion, in countries with unstable politics, buying Bitcoin will not have any benefit. While politics is unstable, it is difficult for us to access the Internet, which is difficult to trade in Bitcoin. I think holding gold would be better than Bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

Truely bitcoin is a life savior for many of us here in our place. Before we are struggling in our life. But when we knew about bitcoin and we start trading and joining some campaigns. Our life was totally changed.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

It can be a savior but nit for everybody. Because some people who are invested in bitcoin has lost their capital. Because they invest on it but they don't have enough knowledge on how bitcoin works. So they lost their capital.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Bowly88

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

Yes bitcoins really can be a savoir when it becomes in talking financially speaking because they are really can provide you money when they are rising and you have some holding in them knwoing also that there are a lot of bitcoins jobs or ways to earn bitcoins and bitcoins means also money because you can exchange them into real money. But they are not for all people poor people cannot access bitcoins if they do not have mobile phones and an internet connection so that is contradiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: