Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2935 times)
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Your concept is cherished, though the only savior of life is the most Supreme. But in our world of today, Bitcoin in making life better and worthy of living for it's users comfortably is not an understatement at all.  In all ramification, experiences gathered had proofed this beyond expectation. Many are now earning their living through one form of deal in Bitcoin or the other. So, if one is actually skillful electronically and especially technically in Bitcoin issues, we can say Bitcoin can be ascribed to be his Savior.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bert20

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Yes, it will be. Bitcoin can save the world hunger. It can help a lot of people to make thier life become brighter. Bitcoin changing a life of a person who lost his hope. Bitcoin can be a savior, yes because bitcoin save my life I could pay off all my debt.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Your concept is cherished, though the only savior of life is the most Supreme. But in our world of today, Bitcoin in making life better and worthy of living for it's users comfortably is not an understatement at all.  In all ramification, experiences gathered had proofed this beyond expectation. Many are now earning their living through one form of deal in Bitcoin or the other. So, if one is actually skillful electronically and especially technically in Bitcoin issues, we can say Bitcoin can be ascribed to be his Savior.
Yes, there are many people become rich through bitcoin because bitcoin brings a lot of opportunity to every people who are engaging in bitcoin earnings to be rich and grow financially. As for me i cannot simply say that bitcoin can be a savior because for me bitcoin is really a savior because it already save me several times from taking me out from my financial debt.

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

i cant say that bitcoin has a huge part in the economy of our country yet , but i know that here in the philippines
many unemployed graduates or even those who are still studying is gaining profit via bitcoin.
i have lots of friends who are unemployed are full time in bitcoin trading ,investing and doing task.
i myself also is full time doing bitcoin and i can say that bitcoin is my savior financially.

Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin is truly a help for a country who has under in economic crisis and a country which is a person who lives has a poor chance to get a job. But this is not just because of bitcoin but with all altcoins, bitcoin becomes only the starting point of all cryptocurrency, because of it. But also bitcoin and all cryptocurrency can also be a threat to cause the economy slow down more than before because of being decentralised. Unless the government will declare of a country declare it as legal failure to do this will not help for the country's need as a whole but not for some individuals.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

Not really. If you wrongly treated Bitcoin, you will get the opposite (ruins your life and broke your life). Although everyone in here seems very happy about Bitcoin they have bad past story and probably Bitcoin are they savior when it do help your economic and stuff.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.
Yeah youre and and for me it can really be a savior because this is already tested to everyone here that because of bitcoin they sustained their needs at the same time has a possibility to become rich.We should truat the bitcoin because no matter happened thia is the only way to make us survive from poorest life.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Not really. If you wrongly treated Bitcoin, you will get the opposite (ruins your life and broke your life). Although everyone in here seems very happy about Bitcoin they have bad past story and probably Bitcoin are they savior when it do help your economic and stuff.

The gambling thing would be the only thing which will ruin your life or you will get broke.  As we can see everyone here were happy with bitcoins.  Bitcoin sets good moods to everyone because it gives real income.  It saves us from worries on our finances.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be a savior, because it helps a lot in our financial needs, people who don’t have work living without an income is so hard for these days. Bitcoins saves people who are unemployed. Bitcoins helps working people to have an extra income. Bitcoins helps even students to start earning money even they are students. For those who need financial support as long, you are interested and willing to earn money bitcoin will help you.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be a savior, because it helps a lot in our financial needs, people who don’t have work living without an income is so hard for these days. Bitcoins saves people who are unemployed. Bitcoins helps working people to have an extra income. Bitcoins helps even students to start earning money even they are students. For those who need financial support as long, you are interested and willing to earn money bitcoin will help you.
A savior for all of us especially those people who has been here for more than five years because they already familiar with how bitcoin works and which ICO or token is a good to invest at and anything about bitcoin, so they were really lucky and they deserve it.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

I can say that bitcoin can save our all needs in everyday because it gives us a big opportunity to earn money if you join a bounty campaign.bitcoin is my savior because it save me to not be worry on my all problems like my financial problem and etc. God is a savior of our all souls and we need to do good in this world,and the thing we can do just to become good one is by doing that you think is right and if you think that bitcoin can help you to live then why you should not go with it and if you think that investing in bitcoin is the right way to do to earn a money then you try so that you can have a big profit and first to do to invest is to wait that the price of bitcoin will decrease so that you can have a big profit from it.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

It is a fact that bitcoin is a solution for the poor and unemployed, now they can earn for free by following various giveaway and bounties in this forum, so bitcoin deserves to be said as savior.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

It is a fact that bitcoin is a solution for the poor and unemployed, now they can earn for free by following various giveaway and bounties in this forum, so bitcoin deserves to be said as savior.
You are right, it reduces the number of unemployed person, there are still unemployed but the fact that they can now help with the expenses at home or can also save money can consider them as an employed but just a freelancer it is okay for as long as it helps people a lot.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

Yes, because bitcoin is a savior. Why? example if you have a financial problem  you can use the bitcion to solve your problem...

It is not just that, bitcoin is a savior because it helps anyone who is determine to do bitcoining, joining this forum and join signature campaigns and so on. If bitcoin is the salary that we could get in our normal job then it is more better, our time, efforts and hard works is going to be worthy. Also, all of the people even the uneducated ones will be informed about it. There is a lot of ways on how to earn bitcoin and it doesn't have any requirements to earn some.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

Bitcoin can be a savior it is proven by many because bitcoin can able to help users by earning money from. Users can say it is indeed and no doubt at all. We have freedom to use bitcoin to invest and earn in a nice way.

Yes. Bitcoin called our savior. The fact that it is the solution of being poor and unemployed person, now they earn money in an easiest way. Joining the signature campaign is the opportunity to get a salary to support our financial expenses. There's no need any requirements to be needed to earn in bitcoin. It is the blessings that because of this ee will survive and bitcoin will become our savior.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

Yes, because bitcoin is a savior. Why? example if you have a financial problem  you can use the bitcion to solve your problem...

It is not just that, bitcoin is a savior because it helps anyone who is determine to do bitcoining, joining this forum and join signature campaigns and so on. If bitcoin is the salary that we could get in our normal job then it is more better, our time, efforts and hard works is going to be worthy. Also, all of the people even the uneducated ones will be informed about it. There is a lot of ways on how to earn bitcoin and it doesn't have any requirements to earn some.
It is better to stay here and work hard to the signature campaigns and other opportunity that we can work on because we can easily make money and making bitcoin as a salary for the normal job that we have in real world is not a good idea because it will give people the high risk of losing money which is not a good idea for the workers to experience since they are fully dependent to their salary and they don't want to lose money from their salary.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

Bitcoin and its influence are being discussed around the world.

If you are a supporter, bitcoin is a digital savior and a paradigm shift in the history of monetary evolution. The rapid rise in prices over the past year is based on several clear fundamentals, such as the obvious advantages over traditional currencies; Growing and penetrating into a wider society.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

Well , most of the countries recognized bitcoin. As to address unemployment issue in a certain country. Bitcoin is the solution . Bitcoin is also be used as an asset due to its value which grows smoothly as the time pass by. Aside from that, bitcoin is very efficient to used. Just a simple click, processing transaction takes place in just a seconds. Smiley Bitcoin makes life easier;)
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

How are you going to save Zimbabwe with Bitcoin if their people don't have computers or even a normal shower?
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

The presence of bitcoin has been proven to be the savior of many people, by doing the simple thing that following bounties in this forum then we can earn up to $ 100 per month, and for me that still this school is big money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: