Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:30:15 AM

50 cents a coin to start?  wow   Huh
seems like a lot to me, would have jumped on it probably for 10 cents each
Yeap i agree with you 50 cents per coin is so "expensive" for us. We need cheaper, but 10 cents is so cheap. I think 25 cents is ok for both. Anyway, this is price have official, so we only buy at this price and hold for waiting moon  Smiley

Well not everyone has a spare $1500 to invest into ICOs, also not to mention the ton of fees you'll inevitably end up paying at every single step to people

$1500 is only for those who you are willing to set up a masternode and get get 1200% ROI, but if like me just interested in trading you can buy only some small amount with low risk.

I agree, those people with high capitals can only make this huge investments to get that 1200% ROI but the higher the risks the higher profit you will get. Still, small investment now can give you high return of profit if the value of xuv coin increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:40:39 AM

I like this project and the team. Very creative promotion, the team does not plan a airdrop? I would very much mining.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:27:57 AM

50 cents a coin to start?  wow   Huh
seems like a lot to me, would have jumped on it probably for 10 cents each
Yeap i agree with you 50 cents per coin is so "expensive" for us. We need cheaper, but 10 cents is so cheap. I think 25 cents is ok for both. Anyway, this is price have official, so we only buy at this price and hold for waiting moon  Smiley
Is better to look at long time value than just starting price...you can buy at 50 cent and later after ICO is like 2-3$ each that will be huge amount of profit man and dont forget it can also reach a 10 mark

Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:43:41 AM

I like this project and the team. Very creative promotion, the team does not plan a airdrop? I would very much mining.
I also like, I would also recommend this project to people. I hope the project can really rely on.  Kiss
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

The project is really promising. The roadmap is well organized as it shows the potential of this project in the near future, aiming to have a 1200% Mastersnode. The rewards that XUV Coin have is very interesting. XUV coin has 10 coins in every block as reward. There is a Single wallet setup option for both staking and Masternode. The wallet that is proposed bythe XUV Coin is really nice that it can be used for multiple Masternodes and all the rewards can be auto staked automatically. I hope that this coin will continue to spread in the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ethos777

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:39 AM

Wallet is not syncing

Hello, my wallet is syncing. Did you already solve your problem?

No, still not syncing. I tried to add nodes like it was advised earlier in the thread but that didn't help.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:36:06 AM

can we trust this project?

Definitely this project can be trusted just read some post on the thread they already started having XUV coins. Just ask question in the thread if you have some doubts...
All projects are risky specialy we dont know yet if this will be a hit or not. For your own safety just invest what you can afford to lose and review all the necessary information first before joining any projects.
Playing safe especially if you invest on a project that just started must be the first options. So that whatever happens you would not regret because you only invest a little amount from the start.
Exactly my friend, just play safe for the meantime and if you already sure that the project is worth investing then you can invest a couple of dollars on it.

One good idea is that don't invest big that you cannot afford to lose in the future. If you like the site and want to invest just make sure to research and review for safer of your investment.
Exactly , I will agree with you and you thinking here . You must invest small first time in something that you don't trust . Then if only it is genuinely good. Then go for it .
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:15:29 AM

Definitely this project can be trusted just read some post on the thread they already started having XUV coins. Just ask question in the thread if you have some doubts...
All projects are risky specialy we dont know yet if this will be a hit or not. For your own safety just invest what you can afford to lose and review all the necessary information first before joining any projects.
Playing safe especially if you invest on a project that just started must be the first options. So that whatever happens you would not regret because you only invest a little amount from the start.
Exactly my friend, just play safe for the meantime and if you already sure that the project is worth investing then you can invest a couple of dollars on it.

One good idea is that don't invest big that you cannot afford to lose in the future. If you like the site and want to invest just make sure to research and review for safer of your investment.
Exactly , I will agree with you and you thinking here . You must invest small first time in something that you don't trust . Then if only it is genuinely good. Then go for it .
Certainly several people think the same and try investing small amount before starting with huge amounts. But once they have good profits out of the small amount, gradually they will take a bigger bite. In case of XUV Coin, the investors will have profits but inncase of any other coin, investing without huge research is the biggest mistake.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:35 AM

Certainly several people think the same and try investing small amount before starting with huge amounts. But once they have good profits out of the small amount, gradually they will take a bigger bite. In case of XUV Coin, the investors will have profits but inncase of any other coin, investing without huge research is the biggest mistake.
That's the risk of investing, we don't really know the outcome especially in the firsrt place that we actually gain in the start with a little amount that we invest and then suddenly we take the biggest decision which is to invest it in big amount. So in order to be sure, we do a serious research, and always up to date whenever there is changes about the project that we invested.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:22:39 AM

That's the risk of investing, we don't really know the outcome especially in the firsrt place that we actually gain in the start with a little amount that we invest and then suddenly we take the biggest decision which is to invest it in big amount. So in order to be sure, we do a serious research, and always up to date whenever there is changes about the project that we invested.

Investing on any project the risk is there as well as this project, that's why they need our support from many in order this project to be successful. It's just like in gambling a do or die situation or shall I say all or nothing. If you can win you are lucky and if not better luck next time. So , lets support this project because I believed that this project is really worth it.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:52 AM

I agree on your idea mate, but some people take chances to have huge profit in the future even it is risk. Well, on my opinion much better to invest just a little amount because if it doesn't work no hurt feelings at all. I would say you may have a little regret if this project would successful and can have a huge amount gaining huge profit.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:42:01 AM

I am also willing to invest in Xuv Coin and for Masternode but honestly 50 cent is for me also not affordable to invest. 

10 - 15 cent /  between 300-450 USD is an optimal price where I think many other small investors like me can afford it.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

I agree on your idea mate, but some people take chances to have huge profit in the future even it is risk. Well, on my opinion much better to invest just a little amount because if it doesn't work no hurt feelings at all. I would say you may have a little regret if this project would successful and can have a huge amount gaining huge profit.
Just to be sure, when investing a newly project the risk is high because we don't know yet whether it will be a success or not. So to prevent such big losses we decide to start a small amount which is a good idea. Investing is really a high risk business but if we do some research about  what we will invest maybe it can help minimize the risk.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:15:10 AM

I'm also waiting for the dev to give early adopters of free airdrops. This airdrops will make the project more popular because it will spread in social medias and Im sure a lot of people will have interest in joining xuv project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

These airdrops will also see larger dumps, which will see the price drop. Unless Dev pays out % wise based on active nodes or wallet addresses.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

I am also willing to invest in Xuv Coin and for Masternode but honestly 50 cent is for me also not affordable to invest. 

10 - 15 cent /  between 300-450 USD is an optimal price where I think many other small investors like me can afford it.

Yes, that's right, I spoke about this a little bit above. After all, buying 50 cents is also expensive for me. Since I'm not such a big investor, but still. If there will be a lot of us and we could have bought it cheaply it would have given the demand for a token.
lm_borges

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

Wallet is not syncing

Hello, my wallet is syncing. Did you already solve your problem?

No, still not syncing. I tried to add nodes like it was advised earlier in the thread but that didn't help.

UH, dont know what is happenning...you should enter at XUV's discord and try support there, i think its more efficient.
ubanx

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:55:05 PM

The project seems interesting but I have some questions about the white paper. Will send PM
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?

You have a point, but devs only stated that because of a very positive mind. Let us support him and see if we really receive that high percentage of roi. To be able to do that this needs more improvements and more promotions to get more serious investors
If they want to get 1200% ROI they need more big investor on this project. Without more big investor it's just like a dream that we will get 1200% ROI.

Yep, it's kinda high, but we will see if this will work, they should have a plan to achieve this since they made it as promise to everyone that will set up a masternode.

I think 1200% ROI is only based when you set up a masternode and mine the coin. I have been waiting for an update where they will be able to put the coin in an exchange. With my current resources, I can only use trading to gain profit from a certain coin and not mining especially that the coin needs a collateral of $1500.
I see, thanks for the clarification. By the way, what is masternode and how do you profit from masternodes? Is it something similar to mining? Or masternode is needed for mining?

Masternodes are nodes running the same wallet software on the same blockchain to provide extra services to the network.
What can u do with Masternodes?
  • Anonymization increased privacy of transactions
  • Instant transactions
  • A decentralized governance
  • A decentralized budgeting system
  • Immutable proposal and voting systems

I see you are talking about mining XUV coin.
I this this is etherum based token then how is this possible to mine this?? If XUV coin is mineable then can i mine this in my android phone??
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:10:11 PM

Yes, that's right, I spoke about this a little bit above. After all, buying 50 cents is also expensive for me. Since I'm not such a big investor, but still. If there will be a lot of us and we could have bought it cheaply it would have given the demand for a token.

It would be very nice if the developers slightly lowered the price for real buyers. I think it would interest more people. Well let's see, maybe something else will change
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: