Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:39:20 AM

I have been keeping an eye on this coin for some time now. I think it will be best to show other activities aside from mining. That way, the purpose of the coin will be evaluated.
Are there any activities or purpose that this coin can provide?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:46:16 AM

I was wondering why don't the devs give crowdsale or free airdrops or even bounties it will make the XUV Coin more popular and people will recognize the XUV's great platform and the potential it is empowering in the use of masternodes. The more you buy in earlier we take XUV Coin as our token/the more will get profit and gain more learnings in mining/Pos industry.

Experience has proven that airdrops don't affect coin's popularity that much.
Furthermore, excessive and uncontrolled airdrops like to cause pumps and dumps hence it should be the calculated decision.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

Airdrops are becoming popular to let people know about the coin, but they risk also to be forgotten if they don't promo it in the right way
There is always a risk, but through the airdrop a company of coin holders is being formed, which still use coins for mining.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?

You have a point, but devs only stated that because of a very positive mind. Let us support him and see if we really receive that high percentage of roi. To be able to do that this needs more improvements and more promotions to get more serious investors
If they want to get 1200% ROI they need more big investor on this project. Without more big investor it's just like a dream that we will get 1200% ROI.

Yep, it's kinda high, but we will see if this will work, they should have a plan to achieve this since they made it as promise to everyone that will set up a masternode.

I think 1200% ROI is only based when you set up a masternode and mine the coin. I have been waiting for an update where they will be able to put the coin in an exchange. With my current resources, I can only use trading to gain profit from a certain coin and not mining especially that the coin needs a collateral of $1500.
I see, thanks for the clarification. By the way, what is masternode and how do you profit from masternodes? Is it something similar to mining? Or masternode is needed for mining?

Masternodes are nodes running the same wallet software on the same blockchain to provide extra services to the network.
What can u do with Masternodes?
  • Anonymization increased privacy of transactions
  • Instant transactions
  • A decentralized governance
  • A decentralized budgeting system
  • Immutable proposal and voting systems

Does having masternodes will able you to get free of charges from transaction fees? or just an instant transactions. Does masternodes have something to do with mining?

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:59:06 AM

50 cents a coin to start?  wow   Huh
seems like a lot to me, would have jumped on it probably for 10 cents each
Yeap i agree with you 50 cents per coin is so "expensive" for us. We need cheaper, but 10 cents is so cheap. I think 25 cents is ok for both. Anyway, this is price have official, so we only buy at this price and hold for waiting moon  Smiley
Is better to look at long time value than just starting price...you can buy at 50 cent and later after ICO is like 2-3$ each that will be huge amount of profit man and dont forget it can also reach a 10 mark
In the currency world crypt, any price change is possible, but the community must believe in the coin's prospects for this, developers need to apply very much effort to advance.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:30:38 AM

When do you plan to list XUV on the exchanges? Approximate date, please.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:42:55 AM

I have been keeping an eye on this coin for some time now. I think it will be best to show other activities aside from mining. That way, the purpose of the coin will be evaluated.
Are there any activities or purpose that this coin can provide?
I do not have the opportunity do not have equipment for mining. I probably buy this coin on the stock exchange. I hope the developer will take care of the listing on a large exchange.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:25:34 AM

When do you plan to list XUV on the exchanges? Approximate date, please.

Today at Telegram.
If pic is not loading:
cryptopia is scheduled to be listed before 2 January by Cryptopia as we launched on 2 December.
 But we are expecting a quicker launch
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:45:30 AM

That's a long wait, but worth it IMO. Hoping for an earlier launch to have the coins get more traction.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zring

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

Hi,
I can translate to Spanish !
Regards
rahuljrark

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:06:02 AM

The website is a pain if you are opening on a mobile phone. Will try to check it on a pc in some time. Got frustrated after trying for a minute to read the info.
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

That's a long wait, but worth it IMO. Hoping for an earlier launch to have the coins get more traction.
Well, I dunno, but dev is interested not to list yet IMO. Because he has more coins to sell on ICO. And when we get listed he should burn all unsold coins.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:36 AM

The website is a pain if you are opening on a mobile phone. Will try to check it on a pc in some time. Got frustrated after trying for a minute to read the info.
This must be solved as soon as possible because I think there are many mobile user compared to PC. So dev please try to fix this issue or can you give us another solution to open the website without being hassle.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:45:24 AM

I like this project and the team. Very creative promotion, the team does not plan a airdrop? I would very much mining.

I'm also waiting for the dev to give early adopters of free airdrops. This airdrops will make the project more popular because it will spread in social medias and Im sure a lot of people will have interest in joining xuv project.

Same as what you did mate, I also posting here if it might have some airdrops if it is possible because I believed thay this XUV project will be successful and hoping we are part of it by having some of there coins.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

I like this project and the team. Very creative promotion, the team does not plan a airdrop? I would very much mining.

I'm also waiting for the dev to give early adopters of free airdrops. This airdrops will make the project more popular because it will spread in social medias and Im sure a lot of people will have interest in joining xuv project.

Same as what you did mate, I also posting here if it might have some airdrops if it is possible because I believed thay this XUV project will be successful and hoping we are part of it by having some of there coins.

Yes, An airdrop can make the project more popular because most of the people now are searching for free tokens to start with. Also airdrops forms can be shared on most social medias now so the popularity of this project will increase and more serious investors will join  the project.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:46:38 AM

Many people are waiting for the airdrop team XUV Coin. I hope you can make up with this request of the community. And moreover, if you will satisty this request, which to be able to have an airdrop, this will help more the project to become more and more popular in the community. Free token are what people are looking for to begin with so they are looking for that opportunity, and if the team can give this, this will count as a good shot for the XUV Coin. Keep on the good progress and development team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:54:42 AM

Yes, An airdrop can make the project more popular because most of the people now are searching for free tokens to start with. Also airdrops forms can be shared on most social medias now so the popularity of this project will increase and more serious investors will join  the project.
Airdrop is one way of making the token to be popular as what you say that most of the people are searching for free token. Especially if the token has at least a value that has potential to be pump. Great decision to the team that they create a free airdrop at least we have a chance to receive some of their free token.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

I was wondering why don't the devs give crowdsale or free airdrops or even bounties it will make the XUV Coin more popular and people will recognize the XUV's great platform and the potential it is empowering in the use of masternodes. The more you buy in earlier we take XUV Coin as our token/the more will get profit and gain more learnings in mining/Pos industry.

I agree on your opinion dude, having an airdrop makes them popular and for it could easily to impress those users and especially investors. Since their platforms of rewards and specifications of their tokens we're well explained. Also, with their super computer which is masternodes that run a dash wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with instant sending.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:16:27 AM

Exchange XUV for croptopia to 2 Jan the really good news for the community Smiley
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:32:15 AM

They've sold over 75% of the available ICO. That's a very strong mark for any ICO and I'm sure it well exceeds any softcap they may have had. So why on earth would they lower the price when clearly it's a price people are willing to pay?

As I said before with the Lambo analogy - just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it's the wrong price.
Here, no one claims that the price of $ 0.5 is the wrong price. Yes, not everyone has the opportunity to buy something more expensive than their capabilities, they will not do it. We simply discuss the topic of the price of coins, not more than that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: