Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

The most important awareness is where you realize that Bitcoin never promises to make you rich and do not rule out you will always be poor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

awareness is what we all need ,aware is promotion  awareness is advert ,i have been promoting  cryptocurrency in my country and gradually people jumping on em bandwagon .
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

I agree the awareness will be the biggest influence. This will help Bitcoin to move forward towards progress. So far there are fewer people who support Bitcoin. It is expected that in a short time the world will become popular.

To make a success will experience a difficult journey and it will be felt Bitcoin until Bitcoin experienced a better change in the future.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

I agree the awareness will be the biggest influence. This will help Bitcoin to move forward towards progress. So far there are fewer people who support Bitcoin. It is expected that in a short time the world will become popular.

To make a success will experience a difficult journey and it will be felt Bitcoin until Bitcoin experienced a better change in the future.
this time is very necessary change, because the change could have given the development of the next bitcoin, especially now that bitcoin state is very down. to ride it is also quite difficult

diodorako

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Of course, an aware investor will also stick with his holding. A clueless investor will not stick when prices are down.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

The most important awareness is where you realize that Bitcoin never promises to make you rich and do not rule out you will always be poor.
anything can happen depending on how all this is on the run, in joining bitcoin we can get profit and loss. therefore you should trust and start buying when the market is red and selling when the market goes up. do not make sales when the market is decreasing.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

I do it peer to peer. When someone got it and received it, i won someone who would propagate it too. In a group if i see everyone ok with crypto or at least positive i introduce it to them, but when two or three are negative about it, i don’t push it because it might cause the others become negative too. If they are positive or open about it, i grab it as an opportunity to share btc and crypto.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

I Don't believe the highs and lows is because of awareness or lack of. The people that trade it are already aware. It just boils down to demand and supply. Also, happens in Forex. and fundamentals play a major role for now.
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...

Yes its true, I believe what makes bitcoin to drive its way to move up its wave would be the awareness of everyone about it. However, if the individual would play in such a role, they will end up discouraged because of minute effect. Thus, the best influence lies in the big and profitable businesses out there.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Recognizing a potential project is extremely difficult, so predicting market trends and analyzing the selection of a potential coin is difficult, but the selection phase is the most important.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

We have another good news from Philippines where there is a move to accept crypto currency as an asset. The government has in principle adopted that policy. It is another good news coupled with this one from Korea where this mall is also accepting bitcoin as means of transaction. Once this move by this shopping mall is proofed seamless others will join and that means more adoption for bitcoin and more demand.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Well awareness is indeed helpful for everyone and I think we should always practicing awareness both within us and sharing knowledge for the people we care and we know since Bitcoin is a huge opportunity for everyone if it knocks then you should give it a chance. Awareness raise the probability for you to become successful in short period of time, it allows us to become involve to the innovative community that rapidly grow.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

its declining bitcoin has its cause causes its causes The wave is the uncertainty of the arrangements during the weeks and the banning of advertising by technology companies.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

People are the biggest influences. Bad news and negative news travel so fast so I think when only one person is unsatisfied by crypto than all of his friends hear about it

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

For ordinary people such as me, there's really not much awareness campaign i could vouch for. But, i do believe that i am part of the responsible crypto enthusiast that helps in creating awareness.

Dwelling into facts and historical notes, progress of bitcoin and learning the trade, then sharing all them afterwards to people i know and those that could be reached electronically is my profound means of personal awareness campaign.

I believe that if each and everyone of us try to do simple acts like these, we will see a fully crypto-aware global population in a decade or so.  Lessening the FUD that has been circulating around and allowing bitcoin to appeal strongly to many commoners, entrepreneurs and business entities.

It's not a blow up story, but a practical way to start.  My thoughts anyway
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

I ponder utilizing bitcoin won't make the bitcoin esteem skip back, yet it will make the bitcoin esteem stable. The utilization of bitcoin as a genuine methods for installment is important however the vast majority want to hold their bitcoins and influence them to contribute as though they are proceeding to accumulate, they can get everything. Despite the fact that unmistakably Satoshi makes bitcoin so bitcoin can be a worldwide cash not as an advantage or speculation apparatus, but rather individuals are excessively eager and don't need, making it impossible to relinquish their bitcoin.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:13:36 PM

I agree with you about 100%. Because if you're doing something and now it only about 10% you will lose your money and time. If you really want to invest in Bitcoin you need to study how it works.

ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

yes I agree because awareness has a big influence. now there are many people who have known bitcoin even though they have not been directly involved in the world of cryptocurrency, but at least they have known about bitcoin. and now also starting a lot of institutions or companies that have received bitcoin as a payment tool, this is a form of their awareness of bitcoin which will have a major influence on the development and popularity of bitcoin.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

One simple way to spread awareness by telling stories about what we experience and we strive through crypto currencies. When we talk about our struggle, the results we get are based on patience so more people will be aware of the growth of bitcoin. When people don't hear real stories, they will find it difficult to realize that bitcoin really grew. But when the real story about the growth of bitcoin is presented, more people will realize it. Especially when those who share stories are the closest people who can see real life, then someone will be more aware.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Many people know about the cryptocurrency, but not everyone trusts it. A lot of people are convinced that all this is just a temporary hype. And it is very difficult to convince them otherwise.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: