Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with Xarcade?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not have time to finish one or another item in the deadline! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
As I understand it, the company operates in 80 cities and has 100 employees, besides, the increase in the number of connected Wi-Fi points for 2017 was 784%, which is an excellent result, is not it?
This is just a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
Yes, you are absolutely right. If you look at this project from the side of raising funds and already well-known ICO, then this is the most approximate case of using blocking technologies in the real world, and which can benefit a very large number of people. After all, as is known, the majority of the world's population suffers while connecting to the Internet, and even if there is such a thing, the cost of the Internet is very high
I completely agree with you! Is there anything known about how many tokens will be released? What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Yes, 258 million tokens will be released, and unsold tokens will be burned. All the additional information you can see on their official website! http://worldwifi.io/
I advise you to participate, because the future is behind this project!

Very good, I'd rather want to see the result of the work! I have high hopes for this project, I think that in 2018 he should show himself and take a fair place in the market of the gaming industry! I want to note that many people are already talking about this project and are waiting for it, so I believe that it will be in high demand and will attract a large number of users!
You made the right choice! You can be sure of the success of this project, the development team did everything at the highest level, soon you will be able to make sure of it! And if we talk about universal approval, then this is not a surprise! Good projects are always attracted by many users who are very likely to remain in the ranks of regular users, it can not but rejoice!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

Hopefully this project is a great success. I really agree with the project that this project is really a very much anticipated because the project is for the benefit of the world is not a particular place and the need for wifi is very important for today. hopefully this project can get unexpected results.

I also agree with your statement, for now, this is all people certainly need such thing as wifi. Hopefully, this project can go smoothly until the ICO is finished and get satisfactory results.

the development of more advanced technologies and the need for access to the internet in everyday life we so this is the perfect project for one of the breakthrough to better save in finance because it can be accessed for free. this project will surely be a success and a lot of investors who are interested to join.

Project World Wi-Fi Wi-Fi network is a decentralized global based on the router. Every owner of a router can share free Wi-Fi, connect with other users, and make money crypto. see current technology from growing and they also need a wi-fi so hopefully this project a success for his future and the ico also went smoothly.

All users will have excellent access to the Internet, advertisers will have an excellent platform for demonstrating their advertising, and owners of hotspots will make a profit. It's just perfect. Smiley

That is, it turns out that the holders of hotspots can spend money to pay for the cost of the Internet and their equipment?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

I think this is a great idea for creating your business. I understand that the service is mainly focused on individuals. but still.
If you are organized to conduct wifi hotspots in different places and provide coverage of an excellent network. You can really make good money on advertising, I think. Wink
Do you think that you can really make money on this? Huh
Yes, I think that quite a lot. The platform provides a unique opportunity for the advertiser. Targeting in this platform reaches the highest level.
Do you think this will be effective targeting?
Oh sure. By connecting to this network, the platform will take into account all your interests and preferences, and remember them. In the future, the display of advertising will be formed based on your individual interests.  Wink
That is, the display of advertising will work automatically and the owner of the hotspot will not have any opportunity to somehow influence this?
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
Tell me please, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
Is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part in it? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding! All the infamous information and conditions you can read at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.new#new
Great news, I really wanted to participate! The project is very promising, so this is a great chance!
You said that financing is very generous, How many tokens are allocated for this?
Allocate 12 million WT (2%) ~ 1.2mln USD. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and other competitions.
Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

Hopefully this project is a great success. I really agree with the project that this project is really a very much anticipated because the project is for the benefit of the world is not a particular place and the need for wifi is very important for today. hopefully this project can get unexpected results.

I also agree with your statement, for now, this is all people certainly need such thing as wifi. Hopefully, this project can go smoothly until the ICO is finished and get satisfactory results.

the development of more advanced technologies and the need for access to the internet in everyday life we so this is the perfect project for one of the breakthrough to better save in finance because it can be accessed for free. this project will surely be a success and a lot of investors who are interested to join.

Project World Wi-Fi Wi-Fi network is a decentralized global based on the router. Every owner of a router can share free Wi-Fi, connect with other users, and make money crypto. see current technology from growing and they also need a wi-fi so hopefully this project a success for his future and the ico also went smoothly.

All users will have excellent access to the Internet, advertisers will have an excellent platform for demonstrating their advertising, and owners of hotspots will make a profit. It's just perfect. Smiley

That is, it turns out that the holders of hotspots can spend money to pay for the cost of the Internet and their equipment?

Exactly! It turns out that the Internet is almost free for all users. And also it will be accessible to all comers.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

I also important the visual appeal of the project.I noticed that the design is pretty attractive.I think that it also plays
whitetoo

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
Tell me please, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
Is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part in it? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding! All the infamous information and conditions you can read at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.new#new
Great news, I really wanted to participate! The project is very promising, so this is a great chance!
You said that financing is very generous, How many tokens are allocated for this?
Allocate 12 million WT (2%) ~ 1.2mln USD. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and other competitions.
Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
I think you can, I do not see any obstacles in this! I would even advise you to do so, because for the year 2018 the company can grow very much, as well as the cost of their tokens! Therefore, I do not advise you to immediately change tokens for fiat money.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

Exactly! It turns out that the Internet is almost free for all users. And also it will be accessible to all comers.

That is, advertising is paid for by the Internet, it's funny.
If this is so simple, then why it did not happen much earlier. It's just not easy and convenient.
Seidr

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

I also important the visual appeal of the project.I noticed that the design is pretty attractive.I think that it also plays
I agree with you completely. the design of the thread / website is one of the most important components in the project. this means that the developers care about the opinion of investors and people who are interested in the project
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

If this is so simple, then why it did not happen much earlier. It's just not easy and convenient.
Finally, I waited for such a project! I always dreamed that in the real world there would be only one Internet for everyone!
Neymar10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

I agree with you completely. the design of the thread / website is one of the most important components in the project. this means that the developers care about the opinion of investors and people who are interested in the project
I immediately pay attention to is when only to find the project in my opinion is an important indicator and the face of the project
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

Finally, I waited for such a project! I always dreamed that in the real world there would be only one Internet for everyone!

I support, I think it is dishonest that in some countries Internet prices are higher and the quality is worse than in other, not less developed countries
Seidr

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

I immediately pay attention to is when only to find the project in my opinion is an important indicator and the face of the project
a striking design helps to attract investors in the beginning. I think that here it plays a really positive role
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Hello, I have got a question on the french ANN thread: What about torrent downloads ? Do you plan to add some restrictions, or something similar ?
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

I think at the moment it is a project that leads the market of services in this area
Neymar10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

I think at the moment it is a project that leads the market of services in this area
of course if you are already at this stage, they gained popularity,they will continue to hold a leading position
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

of course if you are already at this stage, they gained popularity,they will continue to hold a leading position
I like it when the project starts so cool and just shows all its advantages

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

I think that if will continue to develop a project that large investments are secured
Neymar10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

I think that if will continue to develop a project that large investments are secured
in addition to that already revealed the project,it is beneficial for all.I like it a lot
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

in addition to that already revealed the project,it is beneficial for all.I like it a lot
I think that visual appeal definitely plays an important role,but still important is the best conditions for investors

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: