Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:11:36 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
Please tell me, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to delay it, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
Well, thank you very much for your advice! Do you happen to know if I can earn free tokens? Maybe there is a Bounty program?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

Hello, unfortunately, according to the information that is provided on the site is not entirely clear what the company is doing and what is its idea!
I advise you to read White paper, everything is described in great detail, you can immediately understand everything! Maybe I can help you with something?
Yes, thank you very much! I do not quite understand how I can use the platform, what features does it provide?
Actually, there is only one function, providing free Wi-Fi users.
And who will do it? Why should someone provide a free connection to a Wi-Fi network?
Everything is very simple, everyone can provide their services for connection, and in return, users will have to look at the advertisement on their device before they get access, at the expense of what they will be earning! It turns out all from this in the win!
Indeed, a very interesting project! Perhaps it is worth to participate
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
Please tell me, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to delay it, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
Well, thank you very much for your advice! Do you happen to know if I can earn free tokens? Maybe there is a Bounty program?
Yes, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding! All the detailed information and conditions you can read at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.new#new
stylonius

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:36:02 AM

All I can say is: WOW

You have a big and promising goal ahead of you!

World Wi-Fi is a very big project to reach and attain.

You have a rich concept about providing free wi-fi to the people who do not have access to the internet (which is a new era in today's modern standard.).

Not only that but small businesses who offer free wi-fi can also gain money, which is as you said definitely a "win-win" situation for everybody.

It can help people that do not have access to wi-fi connect in the internet, and also provide an incentive to those helpful people who are willing to provide free wi-fi.

Many people around the world do not have access to wi-fi as for many problems they face, whether it is in terms of financial issues, or availability of wi-fi in their place.

If this project would be a success, in a few years from now I can speculate that 90%+ people around the world will have access to wi-fi.

Thank you for sharing your coin, I will support your coin by joining bounties, and orienting my friends to also spread the word for your project.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

I think this platform can be used as a kind of business site and earn money on it.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

I think this platform can be used as a kind of business site and earn money on it.
Really? And how do you imagine this?
awas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

It's very simple, the platform provides an opportunity to earn even you do not have the necessary equipment to deploy a wi-fi network.  Cheesy
Groc

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

It's very simple, the platform provides an opportunity to earn even you do not have the necessary equipment to deploy a wi-fi network.  Cheesy
Then maybe you will tell me exactly how you imagine it. I'm very interested in this.
awas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

Then maybe you will tell me exactly how you imagine it. I'm very interested in this.
The platform provides an opportunity to earn on the referral program, that is, you just can do it. And in the end, the profit that you will receive from those whom you invited through the referral program.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:53:20 AM

The platform provides an opportunity to earn on the referral program, that is, you just can do it. And in the end, the profit that you will receive from those whom you invited through the referral program.
It seems to me too naive to expect such a salary. Is not it?
Do users really want to share their profits meaning that you can easily access the platform by simply buying tokens on the exchange, right?
awas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

Do users really want to share their profits meaning that you can easily access the platform by simply buying tokens on the exchange, right?
Well, you can build a kind of business for this.
In addition to referral access to the platform, you can offer additional services for free or at a bargain price. For example, setting up and installing equipment.  Wink
Groc

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

Well, you can build a kind of business for this.
In addition to referral access to the platform, you can offer additional services for free or at a bargain price. For example, setting up and installing equipment.  Wink
Wow this looks interesting, yes
I agree, it can work Smiley
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

What about the bounty campaign? Is there any information on this? I would like to participate  Smiley
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

What about the bounty campaign? Is there any information on this? I would like to participate  Smiley
Do not worry about this, the project has a bounty campaign. By the way, the budget of this stakes post $ 1.2M  Cheesy
Here you are - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.new#new
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!

This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?

MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?

Is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part in it? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: