Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PEOPLE - Do you have a business that accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 2287 times)
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:23:24 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 02:35:29 PM by _BitcoinPeople

Hi,

We've just launched a great new website called BitcoinPeople.

It's a free to use directory showcasing all the businesses that accept Bitcoin as a method of payment.

Great for companies to advertise themselves on and a super easy way for customers to find somewhere to spend their hard earned Bitcoins.

The website has only just been launched so there are only a tiny amount of businesses featured on there at the minute. Therefore if you own (or know someone who owns) a business please visit BitcoinPeople and upload your listing!

Please follow us on Twitter @_bitcoinpeople

Thanks for reading and we appreciate your support!

http://bitcoinpeople.online/weneedyou_bitcoinpeople.jpg
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:37:01 PM

Hi,

We've just launched a great new website called BitcoinPeople.

It's a free to use directory showcasing all the businesses that accept Bitcoin as a method of payment.

Great for companies to advertise themselves on and a super easy way for customers to find somewhere to spend their hard earned Bitcoins.

The website has only just been launched so there are only a tiny amount of businesses featured on there at the minute. Therefore if you own (or know someone who owns) a UK business please visit BitcoinPeople and upload your listing!

Please follow us on Twitter @_bitcoinpeople

Thanks for reading and we appreciate your support!

hello, your site could be very useful for UK citizens but it has only a few businesses: add more activities your-self! do some research, you will find a lot of shops accepting bitcoins. one advice, in the homepage of the site don't advertise sites with a bad design. you should add a live chat in your site, it would be useful for people who can ask: "hii! where can I eat a good cheeseburger?" and your answer will advertise a special fast food which pay you for the ad!

I think that the section Crypto Prices is useless: you are a BITCOIN site. not a crypto site. last advice, improve your bar menu! it's bad designed.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:52:38 PM

Okay that is a very interesting initiative you have undertaken with this project. What are the plans you are actually taking place for the future perspectives? I mean there has got to be some sort of plan for profiting yourself by providing paid services to search the business, may be premium one? I’m asking because I’m looking at this business nature in terms of services offered like those of yellow pages etc.

This is going to be interesting as it will make it easier for crypto lovers to access the business with bitcoin payment processor easily. It will succeed surely after getting huge number of listings. Also, why you guys stressing more on Uk based business, why not include Asians business as well. :-)
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

Hi Guys!

Thanks for all your feedback it is much appreciated.  Smiley

We're concentrating at the minute at building a community and spreading the word that we're a free service to use.

The site was not solely setup as a revenue stream in mind but to create a great service for both, businesses who accept Bitcoin and for customers to easily find places to spend Bitcoin. There are a few sites out there, but we felt they are not user friendly or very eye catching.

We have a few ad placements for revenue (eventually) and users can pay a small fee to feature their listing at the top of the homepage and category pages. We also have a few ideas to better listing placements.

As we are based in the UK we decided to concentrate on UK businesses. Perhaps we will expand eventually to provide worldwide listings.

Thanks for your support and if you have or know of a business we can add, please let us know.

Many Thanks.

BitcoinPeople
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:23:26 PM

We're still expanding our Bitcoin business community! Check out all the latest listings here.

You can now also like, follow, comment, chat and show your support across our social media pages on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and GooglePlus.

Don't forget if you have a businesses come and list it and be part of the growing community!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

I'm in the UK, and I accept Bitcoin in payment for domain names. You don't seem to have a category for that. One major use for Bitcoin is the purchase of virtual assets like domain names.

I'm considering accepting Bitcoin cash and some other cryptos as well as Bitcoin btw.

A bitcoin/dollar price conversion facility is useful, as domain names tend to be quoted in dollars even when Bitcoin is an acceptable method of payment.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:58:36 PM

Given the potential of bitcoin, opening a business that accepts bitcoin as a payment is a good idea, like a bar that accepted bitcoin a few years ago, if the owner has kept them he could be a millionaire
ubanx

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

Great initiative! Hope more people join the Bitcoin form of payment. I think this practice will become more common every day
roberthus

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:52:36 AM

What criteria do you need to join? I know people who might be interested
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

I'm in the UK, and I accept Bitcoin in payment for domain names. You don't seem to have a category for that. One major use for Bitcoin is the purchase of virtual assets like domain names.

I'm considering accepting Bitcoin cash and some other cryptos as well as Bitcoin btw.

A bitcoin/dollar price conversion facility is useful, as domain names tend to be quoted in dollars even when Bitcoin is an acceptable method of payment.

Hi, nice to hear from you and it's great to hear you are accepting Bitcoin!

We have a category for 'Web Services' but we're happy to add any extra categories, just let us know what you'd like.

When you create a listing you can also add tags. Therefore you can tag in further information.

We'd love to see your company over at Bitcoinpeople

We're hopefully adding live chat support soon but in the mean time if anybody is unsure of anything or wants categories adding you can contact us here or via our contact form.

Many Thanks!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

Thanks, I need to sort out a more professional site if I'm going to start joining sites like yours. I'll use the brand name with my Baronets.com domain. I've got a lot of supporting sites, but that domain has a trivial holding page at the moment.

With regards to web services - I don't bother listing under that type of category. It tends to be full of hosting, domain name registrars, web designers and SEO "experts". Domain name investing is a completely different world, and it can take years to sell a name for the right price.

I'll try to sort out Baronets over Christmas, and I'll come back to you.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

What criteria do you need to join? I know people who might be interested

Hi, no special criteria at all. We have been basing this on the UK businesses at the minute as we are based in the UK and felt there wasn't any great website that whose businesses. However we do have plans next year to broaden this to the rest of the world.

If you know or have a UK business that accepts Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency please come and advertise it with us.

Many Thanks.
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:43:30 PM

Thanks, I need to sort out a more professional site if I'm going to start joining sites like yours. I'll use the brand name with my Baronets.com domain. I've got a lot of supporting sites, but that domain has a trivial holding page at the moment.

With regards to web services - I don't bother listing under that type of category. It tends to be full of hosting, domain name registrars, web designers and SEO "experts". Domain name investing is a completely different world, and it can take years to sell a name for the right price.

I'll try to sort out Baronets over Christmas, and I'll come back to you.

We're be happy to add any category you like, would you like 'Domain Investment' added?
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

We just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Thank you all for your support! ❤️ We're planning great things for 2018

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!

I hope you all had a great time and are now looking forward to the year ahead.

We're planning on making BitcoinPeople even bigger and better of the next few months so keep and eye on our website and remember if you know of, or have a company that accepts Bitcoin, please add it for free at BitcoinPeople.online

Many Thanks.
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

We've been busy adding new Bitcoin Businesses to our directory you can check them out here.

We've also been looking at ways we can improve and attract more visitors and we've come up with some great ideas with the help of the Bitcoin community.

We'll be implementing the great new website changes over the next 2 months.

If you have a business that accepts Bitcoin you can add it by registering and creating your listing, it only take 2 minutes of your time and enables people world-wide to find you.

Many Thanks.

The Bitcoin People Team.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Wow, this is a welcome development to the bitcoin community and the bitcoiners around the world. We need a lot of websites like the "BitcoinPeople" on the web to help people, business owners, and new businesses to use, and implement bitcoin as their payment system. Great work, thanks buddy. Smiley
karamoris

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

yes i have im also sending payment and buying my personal things via btc .
this practice will become more popular day by day
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Wow, this is a welcome development to the bitcoin community and the bitcoiners around the world. We need a lot of websites like the "BitcoinPeople" on the web to help people, business owners, and new businesses to use, and implement bitcoin as their payment system. Great work, thanks buddy. Smiley

Thanks for your kind words it's much appreciated!!  Grin
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Hi all!

You can now claim some Satoshi's every hour via our Bitcoin faucet!

Many Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: