Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:35:48 AM

The best tip to save money is to invest it. If you earn some money by the help of bitcoin, just spend the other half and keep the another. Through that, you can manage your money and bitcoin. If you only keep your real money in your bank account, the growing interest of it is to low. But in bitcoin, your investment will gain 10% in a week if bitcoin price increase rapidly.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:42:25 AM

For me the best way to save money is to invest money into Bitcoin because then you get the profit and your money can be saved.  Cheesy
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:12:23 AM

The Best advice on saving money is set your goals and know what is more important. If you want to buy something, but it is not necessary or useful don’t purchase it. If you have money, try to buy the things you need just bought the stuff you truly need. Also, try to manage your money and keep some money that you will not spend.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
as years go by i was able to learn on how to save money but a year ago im telling you honestly its hard for me on ha
ow to earn or save money because when i have money i can buy anything i want i dont think whats for tomorrow that time  but now i know how to save already money only my needs in daily life that im going to buy only the important thing that im going to buy thats why im telling you all that please only the important thing your going to buy thats the best tip that im sharing you guys.

farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

My tips for saving lots of money is to not buy the things that are not important, learn how to have many passive incomes, and learn every aspects of earning money.
Exactly thesis so important. You must know the active and passive ways of earning from a single source. Like bitcoins are there, you are trading or investing, let’s say and then you are earning directly from. Along with this, try to search out what are the passive ways for making your money and then you will come to know about savings in banks and investing more and more.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:39:42 PM

I guess the best way to save money is to prioritze your needs over your wants. Save it in a bank and if that doesnt work then save it to your parent's account so you wouldnt be able to spend it. The key to saving money is self control. If you dont have that particular set then i guess it would be hard for you to do so. It is essential and will effectively make you save a lot of money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:53:05 PM

I think the best tips to save money are 3 ways to save it:
1. Learn the Discipline in Managing Money
Managing finances is not difficult, but it needs a basic understanding of financial terms. It's good to know what cash flow is. Thus, the awareness for a life-saving is higher.

2. Record Expenditures and Evaluate Periodically

In addition to care about income, try to pay attention to expenses. Pick up paper and pencil, then record all expenses in a month. Try an in-depth analysis of all your expenses and find out if there are sectors that can be suppressed or removed because they are not important. Hitting monthly spending is the most effective way to save money.

3.Keep Health, Pain is Expensive!
Maintaining a healthy body is important so as not easy to fall ill, let alone the cost to be spent can drain wallets and savings books. Therefore, diligent sports, drink and eat regularly. Remember, preventing it is better than cure. Continue to help prevent extra spending on medicines and hospital expenses.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

the best thing to do is not to spend too much on things.invest on the legit and trusted project that the other money is put in the bank or so the bussiness should be good for the future
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:02:03 PM

the best thing to do is not to spend too much on things.invest on the legit and trusted project that the other money is put in the bank or so the bussiness should be good for the future

The thing here is that the best tip to save money not how we will be able to grow our money by investing. If you are planning to save your money, putting them in the bank is the best way, not risking them in investing in a project, it may be a good project but even if it is good, it is still at risk. When saving, the best tip is to have a goal or a plan for that money so you can push yourself on holding or saving them. It is easy to say that we will be needing to save money but the truth is, it is hard to save money but having a plan or goal is a good way to avoid yourself from using that saved money.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

Well, saving money is necessary for us to secure our earnings. We all know that gaining and earning money isn't that easy, so I advise that we must think twice before spending too much. Just buy the things that you need rather than the things that you just want. Always think things over before going out for shopping. Saving is necessary for our future.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:20:09 PM

The thing here is that the best tip to save money not how we will be able to grow our money by investing. If you are planning to save your money, putting them in the bank is the best way, not risking them in investing in a project, it may be a good project but even if it is good, it is still at risk. When saving, the best tip is to have a goal or a plan for that money so you can push yourself on holding or saving them. It is easy to say that we will be needing to save money but the truth is, it is hard to save money but having a plan or goal is a good way to avoid yourself from using that saved money.
What I am doing right not is motivating myself, looking at the picture of my children always so I can invest as much as I can save as much as possible, I want to secure their future. I see to it that I just  a limit when it comes to my expenses, I don't usually spend all the time when I don't need much.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

Saving as important as earning and insurance. We all want to save money; everyone has their own way to save. Very first thing you have to do is to set a saving target. Savings is possible only when your income is more than your debts, the more you eliminate your debts the more you will save. Reduce your overheads, spend less on bad habits like smoking, drinking, eating outside etc. This will directly add to your savings. Make more money, do some additional work in spare time.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:22:27 PM

Well, if you are a wise man then budgeting every money you have for a day, week or even months is an effective one to save money from spending too much. Thriftiness is the key and don't spend much of your money when you have income but spend your money from the leftovers of your savings, in that way you have less spending and you much more  to be saved.
If you are really determined to save then you are going to be mindful of your savings. You will really try to save everytime you are going to have the chance and the money to save. You will budget your money to deduct your expenses already for the day or week or month, then save what is going left. And you'll buy only what is needed. Spending less is equal to saving more.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

For me, the best tip on saving money is discipline. If a person have the discipline, whatever happens or even if he have so much money, he can handle that properly. But if he doesn't have anything, that's the moment where he'll work to have one. Discipline people knows themselves, they can control theirselves, they are responsible and practical. Once a person is disciplined, he knows when to use and not to use the money, and where and how to use money.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:42:42 PM

The best tip  to save money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses,that means every coffee, newspaper and snack you buy. Ideally, you can account for every penny. Once you have your data, organize the numbers by categories, such as gas, groceries and mortgage, and total each amount. Consider using your credit card or bank statements to help you with this. If you bank online, you may be able to filter your statements to easily break down your spending.
iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:46:41 PM

Well, if you are a wise man then budgeting every money you have for a day, week or even months is an effective one to save money from spending too much. Thriftiness is the key and don't spend much of your money when you have income but spend your money from the leftovers of your savings, in that way you have less spending and you much more  to be saved.
If you are really determined to save then you are going to be mindful of your savings. You will really try to save everytime you are going to have the chance and the money to save. You will budget your money to deduct your expenses already for the day or week or month, then save what is going left. And you'll buy only what is needed. Spending less is equal to saving more.

I started with a saving account in a local bank. I depost eur every month in small amounts. Then I buy bitcoins with that money once the total reaches 1000 eur everytime. This is a good way to save money.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:38:29 AM

Budget! that's the best way to save money, all your expenses remove from your wages and take your savings there and all expenses in that way you can save more .
The easiest way to earn more money is by saving. there are people who live within their budget and allocate funds equally well for both living and investing.
Even by saving money, not everyone has the ability to leave within their financial means and that causes a lot of problems. Some people are very good at saving money but then they spend all of it at a single moment and that takes them back to where they initially started from.
Yes most of the people are very good for saving but also they are good for spending to the things that they want, maybe the goal of their saving is to achieve their dreams and use their money to the things that they wanted to have in their life.
Undoubtedly, those who really want to achieve those things they long for, they are those people who don’t like relying on others for their needs. As far as saving is concerned, no matter how rich you are, you should save extra money you have or even from your expenditures because you never know Even financial stress is going to hit you hard. If your re bad at saving, then make some goal and save for that.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

I have a tips if how is the best way to save money first spend your money only in things which is needed the most because sometimes we cant save money because of spending it in our wants and not in our needs. Second which is common budget your financial in a day or a week you need and the excess save it, put it in a safe place, or better save your excess money in bank.

labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:11 AM

Honestly, Im not good on saving money but here is some of my tip on saving.
1. Make some list of your monthly expenses.
2. Budget your monthly income based on your monthly expenses.
3. Make sure that your expenses is lesser than your income inorder to save money.

Note: To save or lessen your expenses make sure that you know the important things you need to buy. If it is not important then, buy it another time.

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:41:08 AM

Don't spend too much to unnecessary things especially spending through credit card. Always save at least 30% of your income. Plan everything, your travel and your budget. Overspending is no no when you want to save.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: