Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:56:48 PM

Try to set aside the money that is intended for saving and you have to discipline yourself in spending your money make sure to spend what is important. You can also try to put your savings in investment to grow it.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

If you want to buy something, delay it for a day or two. If you don't really need it, you won't buy it.

Yes it is true to delay buying everything will make us rich and that is a good thing in terms of finance, buy only what we need is not what we want, and of course the thing we buy is productive.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I have a tips if how is the best way to save money first spend your money only in things which is needed the most because sometimes we cant save money because of spending it in our wants and not in our needs. Second which is common budget your financial in a day or a week you need and the excess save it, put it in a safe place, or better save your excess money in bank.
Exactly it is useless and bad habit to buy things that never been needed. It is new age and things are getting expensive so it is very important to save something against the raining day. If you will save money for future today then tomorrow it will give you high profit and will not make you suffer lose. I am sure about bitcoin that if you will use bitcoin as saving it will save your money for your bad days so just earn money and try to make bitcoin savings.
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

Just like what we are doing here in trading, "hodl"  Cheesy
i mean don't spend too much on things that are not useful to us and if we have an older gadget we should maximize its life and do not buy periodically as you are wasting what you have bought before but can be use for another year or 2.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

Practice yourself to not be easily tempted on buying unnecessary stuff. Self-discipline is also needed. Try not to exceed the limit of your budget for a certain period of time.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Whatever your source of income or the amount of salary always manage to set aside a portion of your earning to savings. Saving your money and not spending it always to the things that you want will enable you to make the most of it and might open you to new opportunities.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Well I have try some tips and the most effecient thing when it was your own tip. In my own way,I take searches and one thing caught my attention is part your money for a week and take the 30% alreasy and save it, no matter wgat happened you has a saving, this is helpful cause we unconciously buy and buy if we think we think qe have a lot of money in our pockets.

ronics

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:45:19 PM

Smiley    I also put 15% of my daily savings to save as I save.and from the budget to the other and I'm happy to hear from my parents about the deposit as the worker tries .I did the budget just fine and the rest goes into saving so I just have to put all my life asking my self whether it really is a need or not to spend our precious money .
santapants

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:01:24 PM

I have several separate bank accounts and I divide my money across them so that it's inconvenient to spend too much at once:)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

Practice yourself to not be easily tempted on buying unnecessary stuff. Self-discipline is also needed. Try not to exceed the limit of your budget for a certain period of time.

If they practiced it constantly, it might become a part of their behavior or habit so I agree with you, Self discipline is indeed important because no one can become successful at saving money without having it.  They should always remember "save what you can afford to hold".

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:32 PM

Better if you avoid your wnts because if you buy anything that you dont need for sure your money will gone. Yes we say that good because you buy gadgets or anything but the first priority is the needs if you have extra money you can buy your wants . Saving money for sure is not easy because most of them are wants to buy their wants before they need but you can change your life in your own.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:44:48 AM

better if you invest your money in bitcoin and hold it for a longer time. You are saving your money as well as you will have income from it. It a win win situation with the both of you. Avoid spending it in such a not so important thing. Don't act like you are rich if it is not. Be contented of what you have. Saving money is not that easy if your cash is in your hand proper to invest it in btc.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:08:07 AM

I also put aside 30% of my daily jobs earing as saving.And then the whats left i budget.It has works wonder for me up to today.Im glad that I'd listen to my parent early on regarding saving.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:19:58 AM

Transfer your money in the bank and let it grow, invest on stocks or bitcoin than use it in material things.
Think of it, its like you lost it now and it will comeback bigger someday.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:29:52 AM

When you are paid, you can put aside the minimum amount of money that you need to survive and after that you can put aside the 70% of the rest of the money and use it in investments or something like that. Finally you could use the last 30% of the rest of the money for whatever you want (parties, gifts, hobbies, investments, etc.).

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:47:14 AM

Do not overspend. Overspending is the main cause of savings loss. If you wnat to save, try to buy within your means and not above your means.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anavir

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:53:58 AM

it is easy to say save...maybe all of us wants to save money but i think it is case to case basis...you really can save money if more than enough for your family consumption...as for me..i am a homebody individual..no vices and im not into buying expensive though i am attracted too of branded things but bec we are just low earner our income is not enough for our needs thats why saving money for us is so hard

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
alisa20172020

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:07:19 AM

I now follow my plan every month. Using 50% to invest in bitcoin and other altcoin, I believe that as long as I stick to it, it will bring me a profit. The other 50% is used to pay for living expenses and to return loans to banks.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

You can not save cash if your costs more than your pay each week/month.

The most ideal approach to sparing is; purchase bitcoin and keep it for a long haul, it's smarter to sparing bitcoin analyze than place cash in banks which cheapened after some time.

The primary thing is; assurance, you need to guarantee yourself to spare cash and don't be a high-roller.

You should know the amount you've earned and the amount you've spent each month, take a note for each spending
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:54 AM

For me the best way to save money is diverse it save it in different wallets or accounts like save bitcoins save in a bank and save it in your own because the day will come you will forget that you have momey in this thing and we you find out you will be happe because you will have a money but it is just really your savings. That works for me because as long as i see that i have a money i am not stopping to spend it but if i see that i do not have much money then i will stop to spend butbthe truth i have a seperate money in my different account like bank account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: