Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

The first step to saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses. Once you have an idea of what you spend in a month, you can begin to organize your recorded expenses into a workable budget. Your budget should outline how your expenses measure up to your income—so you can plan your spending and limit overspending. Now that you’ve made a budget, create a savings category within it. Try to put away 10–15 percent of your income as savings. If your expenses are so high that you can’t save that much, it might be time to cut back. To do so, identify non-essentials that you can spend less on, such as entertainment and dining out. We’ve put together ideas for saving money every day as well as cutting back on your fixed monthly expenses. One of the best ways to save money is to set a goal. Start by thinking of what you might want to save for—anything from a down payment for a house to a vacation—then figure out how long it might take you to save for it.
aybhehart

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:14:36 PM

In saving money you should have to be responsible in your needs like buying foods, in school projects also bills inside the house you should be careful on what things you will be buying. The best tip on saving money is to keep focus on the things that you really need. Dont buy such things that you didn't need so that you can save more money. Next you should also have a secret wallet in order for you to not always buying something else. Always be focus keep it on your mind that you really need to save money for the future.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

The best advice i can give is just buy what is necessary and a little bit of what you want. I got my allowance for like every month and i have less than what i wanted but fits for what i needed, i disregard what i want now and thinks that i will have it but not right now. I save money for investment and hopefully to earn some for my future.

This takes us back to economics where you start learning with need and desire. You should fulfill your need as its a must and desire should be prioritize and if require should be compromised or postponed so that you are on track financially and able to meet your expenses and future requirement.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:21 PM

Don't overspend or don't buy the things that you don't really need right now,
Just spend your money wisely spend it to something that you really need and if you have some extra cash just keep it.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

A very good question.
My advice is  saving and trading and this is a very obvious tip on saving money.
Stop counting about how much money money you saved. And do bitcoin/altcoin trade, I think this works well if you want a profit. Don`t day-trade, since the Bitcoin/altcoin market is so volatile, it can be extremely difficult to predict when the Bitcoin/altcoin price will rise or fall.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

When you save money, you must ignore some things that catches your attention to buy it. Try to eat foods that are necessary for you to eat and drink occasionally if you usually drink. Reduce the amount of money you spend every day and try to save it to your coinbox or your wallet. Try to avoid friends who likes spending a lot of money because if you are always with them,  there's no chance of stopping your spending habits. In that way,  you can save money.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

The only way you can save alot of money is to invest your money to a bitcoin wallet which is a very ideal thing. don't attempt to buy something that you want, buy something that you need for you to survive daily
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:41:32 PM

I don't know exactly the best tip on saving money that fits to each individual since it may be vary.
But what I  do believe in saving money is save your money when it's excess, or if you have no excess money but you really want to save money, just leave a liite amount of your money (the minimum amount you can afford).
If you want to save your money for future and family so first of all you want to a perfect planing for you daily budget and then you have some extra money for saving, so you can invest those money for great profit and the best way for investment is bitcoin because this forum will very beneficial for you and your life will very free from any stress.
You really to control yourself if you really want to have something in your account, saving is no doubt really a good thing as it can help you especially at the time of need. The best thing to do in this regard is that you should cut down all your unnecessary expenditures and that money you should put in your account. Secondly, think well before spending your money and do not spend if it is not worth it.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:50:49 AM

For me personally it is better to set aside some of my income to keep it in the Bank or I invest in all altcoin, so my money will be safe and can be used for my long term needs.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:09:01 AM

My advice for you in saving your money, is to be wise and contented. Be wise in spending your money by buying only the things that you need and seldom by the things you want. Be contented with yourself and the things that you have so that you can limit yourself in buying new things.
gladiusnl

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:13:35 AM

As to me. I always do a list that is necessary worth spending to than i put money to my saving account at the bank.
alink

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

From my experience: just hold the assets in which you believe, rather than hyped assets.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

best tip for me is SAVE BEFORE YOU SPEND , prioritized saving than spending , specially you have the opportunity to save because you have an income that is the great platform to start saving , And also if you have something you want set it aside prioritized your need because want can make your savings to nothing.
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

everyone has their own way to save money, I save money by buying things or something that is in need and not buying items that are not in need. such as buying food and clothing

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

if I think a good money-saving way is we have to keep spending money well.

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:05:03 PM

1-Never get contact with scammers, they claim they sell cheap coins. This is a lie!
2-Try to concentrate yourself on your bright future.
3-Try to stop yourself while shopping ideas come to your mind. Instead save your money in your saving account to buy bitcoins.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

Saving money is hard for most people.

When you are poor and used to being poor and finally get some money it can be very hard to hold back from spending it all very fast when you do get some. Most people can't resit this temptation.

However, it is important NOT to do this. When you get some money you need to do your best to multiply it as much as you can by starting a business or something along those lines.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:40:41 PM

The best way save money may generally do her with the store in the bank, or with invested due to investment money we would not be lost or out if we bought the house as investment then one day the value of her would more expensive and will have profited from investment home
Yes you're right instead of invest all of your profits try to keep it into banks where you can also save money for your future not only in crypto but by doing it through cash.
Well, I think saving money or investing it is not the real question here, no offense but isn’t the OP asking how to save money rather than WHERE to save it. Bank is the place where one can save his money and earn a little profit also if they have any policy for that. IMO, the best way to save money is to avoid the unnecessary expenditures, that is going for shopping every second day, doing party and stuff like this. For this, one must develop a good control over his desire.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:22:41 PM

Spend less so you can save more. You need to control yourself; you need to know where to spend your money. Buy things that you really need and not just what you want. Make sure that you have fix amount to spare for your savings from your monthly income.

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:29:14 PM

You should totally try out thinking before buying. Lots of people are struggling with impulse buying and you are lying if you say that you are/were not one of them. People are addicted to instant gratification. We saw something that we want, we buy it right away. Sometimes without even checking the price tag. The price tag just becomes a question if you do have that amount of money with you. It doesn't represent anything anymore these days.

But since you're probably a guy who doesn't want to be so basic just like everyone else, you would actually want to think before buying it. Does the thing that you are about to buy actually going to help you with your daily life or will it actually help you at all? If not, then don't buy it. You have to know that you are not rich. You are not some first world country kid with some rich parents because if you are, then why would you even want to save money. Anyway, each and every purchase of yours should become an investment. Ask yourself if that thing you're about to buy will improve your life to an extent that you are willing to pay that amount for that little "upgrade" in your lifestyle. You can also ask yourself if that thing you are about to buy is going to be earned by that same thing as well.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: