Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:01:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

To be able to save money, you should create a list of how much money you expect to have. And then create a list of all the expenses that you expect to have. And then when you subtract the expenses from the money you have, you will know just how much effort you need to do to be able to save more.

Thats probably only will show you how much you have 'save' throughout the months but it doesnt really teach you the best way of saving money. It is common sense to save in banks but thats just becoming an old jokes nowadays

It is better to save in crypto of course as it is much safer but there is an old advice regarding how to save money. Save what you earn and spend what you have left, not the other way of saving what you had left

Most people do the later one though
You can save your money and it is not at all a difficult thing to do. The only thing which you need to is do is to make up your mind that yes, you want to save some money for the betterment of your future. For having something as your saving, you need to cut down all your unnecessary expenditures and that you need to spend your money very much wisely. Otherwise, there will be no significant change in your life.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

To be able to save money, you should create a list of how much money you expect to have. And then create a list of all the expenses that you expect to have. And then when you subtract the expenses from the money you have, you will know just how much effort you need to do to be able to save more.

Thats probably only will show you how much you have 'save' throughout the months but it doesnt really teach you the best way of saving money. It is common sense to save in banks but thats just becoming an old jokes nowadays

It is better to save in crypto of course as it is much safer but there is an old advice regarding how to save money. Save what you earn and spend what you have left, not the other way of saving what you had left

You can save your money and it is not at all a difficult thing to do. The only thing which you need to is do is to make up your mind that yes, you want to save some money for the betterment of your future. For having something as your saving, you need to cut down all your unnecessary expenditures and that you need to spend your money very much wisely. Otherwise, there will be no significant change in your life.
   the best tip to save money, first you the patience, descipline,  and your dedication  in your life. You must be practical and not being a materialistic, in that way you can manage yourself  by saving or investing your money.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

You're having a free saver money in your own house, it's your wife or your mom, trust me, they're the best people who can help you on saving.

I can assure you that my mom would not be the person you can put your hopes in for saving any amount of money, large or small. Grin

Mom I love you!
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

Saving is easy if you put your savings into a vaulted box that requires time before it opens and mostly it happens only in bank's vault. But there are also some way to save your money all by yourself without the use of any vault and banks and this is only you could help it. If you do know how to control  yourself it won't be a problem to save and never use your savings into any gambling acts, savings is a savings.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:18:23 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Yeah the money. its the thing which will flow like water from your hands. You can not save it for longer and you always end up spending it on something. Sometime we spend it for good purpose while sometimes we spend it on something which was not necessary. In any case we just loose it all each month. The best way to store the money is now with cold storage. The cold storage option allows us to lock the funds that we don't need really and don't wanna end up spending on unwanted things. We can always set up this in the crypto form, could be BTC or any other alts.
If according to my lifestyle, usually I will take all my salary and leave 10% for the church tithe, a few more for daily meals, and a few more to pay bills. I guess that's my expense. I rarely eat in restaurants because I am middle class people so do not have much money to do all that. I also do invest to Bitcoin but I use side-jobs to invest, not my main salary. I also rarely go out for a walk, shopping, let alone dating, because I do not have a girldfriend yet. Right now I just have the determination to invest and save for the sake of buying a house, other than that I think later after my dreams come true. Especially, I want to make my mother and my family happy first.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Most people know what to do already, there is no point to look for tricks you need to change your way of thinking, do not get in debt, credit card debt is one of the worst debts you can carry, do not overspend and if possible get almost everything second hand, that will save a fortune over the years.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:44:05 AM

You have to invest more and work regularly on the Bitcoin Forum . So it is possible to save money .
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

I suggest to spend all the money in bank accounts because the money will not increase the slightest if we saving in banks, saving in the form of cryptocurrency is more profitable.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:13:27 AM

I appreciate that everyone has managed their own finances. I myself have similar tips like you. at least most of my money I use for business and what I get from the profits I save most and the rest I can use for spending and also increase my business to get bigger. This manage is very helpful for me but manage is certainly tailored to what your job and the great income you get
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

What I always tell my siblings is not to spend more than what they can earn. Its very basic but very effective especially if you really want ro save money for the future. Having discipline is also a must in terms of buying things. Purchase thing the you need and limit the thing that you want.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

Make a list. Make sure to buy only the things that you really need. Avoid getting into temptation on buying expensive things that would not give you any long term benefits. Always think about it first before buying something or spending your bitcoin. Keep in your mind that earning bitcoin was never an easy thing. Be sure to make yourself disciplined enough to prevent spending much.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

In my case, I don't spend much of my bitcoin instead I only save it and if I am spending it, I would only do it for investments. Save your money always and think about the hardships you endured just to earn that. Don't be decieve by the things that is only for temporary happiness. Be sure that you are saving more than spending so you can have more benefits on the future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

Just control yourself when it comes to spending for me my only trick in saving is holding my money in the internet.
I mean holding my bitcoin and just converting the amount of Fiat that I needed for a week so that I wouldn't really overspent my money.
Joy12345

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

You need to have a list of everything that you only need to buy and separate the things that you only want to buy. There is a big difference between what you need and what you want. Focus on the things that you only need to buy. You need to think twice before spending your money. You need to be practical in everything and don't spend too much.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..

by saving money in the bank....there is differences if what we need to buy,if not important and expensive....buying for unnecessary thing is not important,we must think that money is not easy to invest....
we think step by step where we spend our money....lets focus on things only need,
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

Know your want and what you need.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

Its up to the  person whose holding his money to know what to do to avoid over spending but i must say that you must make a list on what to buy and be sure to save even a little so that you have something to use in times of need.
maann23

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

There is an application where you can manage your savings weekly, it allows you to start with a smaller amount then multiply it by two and so fourth. It's kind of hard when you're in the midyear already, but it's going to be worth it.  Wink
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 10:03:19 AM by moneyangel

To be practical in life will save you a lot of money. Now a days many technologies created if you're going to evolve on it will cost you a lot.
Buy only what you needs. Avoid those expensive gadgets that's not necessary to you.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

Saving money is not that easy most especially when your salary is enough to buy your needs and also if you are the breadwinner. The best thing to do is to spend your money well. Don't spend too much to buy stuff which is not important and much needed.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: