Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

best tip on saving money... do not put into one basket...meaning if you want to save it or invest it, don't put into one saving or business venture...scatter it...save it to 2-3 bank as much as you can and invest into, many different business that you may think your money will have the potential to grow. in that way if one fail you still have the other... and also plan your money where and how to spend it...it's not bad being thrifty sometimes you need to,and you have to because it's your money.. don't be one day Millionaire.. cause you will end up crying at the end.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

I think the best tips for saving money is to put in a lot of investments, we should not rely on just one or two investments because it will make us regret for losing money and I suggest that bitcoin we can make a good place for saving money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

My best tip on saving money, is put your money in a bank or invest it thats the best way to save, spend money if needed and for emergency purposes only, that is good way to save money.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.

The best tip is be a profesional interms of saving your money. It is better to invest your money than to save it to banks. If you invest your money you will gain more abd triple your money
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
My simple tips are holding back goian, meaning you have to prioritize buy the needed goods, if you want to save your money is by buying gold, if you want to invest at the same time maximize your finance then buy bitcoin but this is slightly at risk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Manakonda

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

1. Get a goal
2. Determine the amount of money that we can postpone
3. Get rid of unnecessary expenses
4. Motivation (You have to clearly imagine the goal and think about how you will be happy with the purchase and yourself when you can make it on the accumulated funds).
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

don't spend too much on things that are not important. Always save money on a bank account and some for investments but before you invest make sure you are investing in a legit business to double or triple the amount of your investment instead of losing it. Lastly, spend wisely.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

You need to have a list of everything that you only need to buy and separate the things that you only want to buy. There is a big difference between what you need and what you want. Focus on the things that you only need to buy. You need to think twice before spending your money. You need to be practical in everything and don't spend too much.

Being practical as you said is very important because if you earn very good then its very easy to buy so many stuff, but when your earning are limited and small then always differentiate between what you want to buy and what not to buy which is less important at the moment. This will help you to save some easy money.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

spend wisely that's the best way to save money. Limit your self on buying luxury things and be more  practical on spending your money. Invest in a legit business if you want too it will help you double your profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Saving is simple in the event that you put your reserve funds into a vaulted box that requires time before it opens and for the most part it happens just in bank's vault. Be that as it may, there are likewise some approach to spare your cash independent from anyone else without the utilization of any vault and banks and this is no one but you could help it. In the event that you do know how to control yourself it won't be an issue to spare and never utilize your investment funds into any betting demonstrations, reserve funds is a reserve funds.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

When you are going out to go to mall or go out just to have some fun then only bring enough amount of money that you will spend on the things that you may find interesting in malls or just create a list of the items or things that you can only buy or afford in the mall so you will have some control to yourself and money.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

It's safe for money when you're keep it safe in at the bank. And not to waste for nothings matter at all. Expensive things can be wait to buy,. So if you know how to handle money you're going to rich one. Because you know how to hold and waste money enough for a bit and for a reason to buy things. Savings is the one reason to give a value of life.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Best tip on saving money is just take away your desired amount and save it right away in your bank or in your wallet. Don't spend all of them because once you spend it all of them, it will be no change or you have no money in right away. Don't waste your money in things that you like only, just spend your money if you need, your super need only. Don't spend too much because it will lessen your savings.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

My tip would be, stop pulse buying. Instead of that, save 20% of your income and put it in a bank. Or you can invest it on stocks and insurances. Open a bank account and use time deposit so that you cant use the money and continue to save more.

Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

Establish a budget and see on which items you can save.
Buy second hand clothes, furniture...
Stop throwing away things that can be repaired or upcycled.
Cook your own food and prepare a weekly menu so that you can make a shopping list and buy only what you need.
If possible, prefer good quality and lasting items instead of cheap things that you will have to change often, consider this as an investment.
Etc...

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

My tips in saving my money is im not spending it in not important things. Some of my money i save it in the bank and some i invest it in bitcoin.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Best tip that I can give to everyone is that to take better knowledge of Hard work & analysis .
If you can understand these two factors then surely you will be able to make lots of money .
Here hard work will make you able to beat big big unfortunate conditions and work without stopping And here analysis made us better to the matter of better things investment and work because if we will work over the bad and stupid things then we will not be able to make money , so we have have analysis quality with hard-work manners .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Money can be saved only when expense are reduced and the focus should be to carry on through limited expenses only.The best part for saving is to keep aside a limited amount of money everyday in order to gather some savings.
 Savings can also be done through by reducing the negative activities like smoking,drinking,clubing etc.in which money is wasted for limited leisure.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

Best tip that I can give to everyone is that to take better knowledge of Hard work & analysis .
If you can understand these two factors then surely you will be able to make lots of money .
Here hard work will make you able to beat big big unfortunate conditions and work without stopping And here analysis made us better to the matter of better things investment and work because if we will work over the bad and stupid things then we will not be able to make money , so we have have analysis quality with hard-work manners .
You should hard working for your best future because it will very beneficial for your family, so that's why you can save some money and if you wants some best profit from saving so you can invest in bitcoin and its higher price will give you best profit as you want for you life.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Saving is one of the  best strategy if you want to success in life.the best tip that I can give if you want to save money is discipline in using your money and to your self.Now adays people buy anything even if it is not on their budget.Always think  that money can easily gone on your hands if you did not use it wisely.use it on important needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: