Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 04:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7732 times)
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
I do not have a lot of money so saving money is not a necessity, but money management is also worth paying attention to because there are so many things that need money, but the best way to manage it is Invest in the right place and do not overdo it.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
One of the best tip in saving money is to always have a list of prioritized things that you are going to buy and another list for your guilty pleasures. If you have such thing, you would not have a hard time in budgeting all of your money. Another tip is to always be careful and wise in making decision specially in spending your money wherein you should prioritize the important things first.

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

It is important that one should have discipline in habdling money. I think it is the best method. Try to consider what are the only necessities you only need and then save the some of your salary like every payday, save atleast 10% of it.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

Saving is helpful. It's not only money that one saves but also. As we all know money is life. In an instance that a patient in hospital needs an amount that is big enough for an operation how can the patient be saved and extend life longer if the patient don't have money. The best tip to save money is spare a certain percentage of the income for example 15% and save the amount which is only intended for a reasonable cause to spend.
spiritbreaker18

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Well, All I can say is that you should spend your money wisely. Buy only those items which is you urgently needed. Prioritize your needs and ignore your wants. Also, you can invest some of your money in bitcoin because it is legit and profitable.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

I give some tips but not the best. Write what you spend so that you know how much you spent in a day. Do not buy anything what you want, just buy anything what you need. Be practical or save it in a bank. Don't use it for fun. And ask some expert about that.
Discover How Expats Get The Best Rates, Try A Proven Free Savings Review Today! Maximise Tax Protection. Reduce Charges. UK Qualified Advisers. And Best way to save money go on diet haha.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

You must know how to budget well your money.buy only the things that you really need.like food and for bills.every salary you muat save even just lilte amount.get first for saving before budgeting.and after you budget if sti have extra save it also.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

By managing finances better, more things we can do. just by following my advice you will not regret it.
First By keeping track of your spending every day, it turns out to be effective in reducing the amount of spending you spend in the long run. Why? Once you write, you provide data and information to your brain to think again - is it true you need to spend that much money? It can also get you to evaluate your spending and limit your budget to some extent.
Twice Create Savings With Autodebet System. Determine how much money you want to save each month from your income, and set it autodebet or automatic transfer from the bank where you receive income to your savings bank. Do it in front of it so as not to give an opportunity to spend it for other things.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

In saving money you can compute your monthly expenses not exceeding to your monthly salary and the remaining of your salary is your savings. Buy only those important needs in your house and groceries. Do not buy anything if it is not important for your daily needs.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

If you really want to save your money to the fullest, first you need to be responsible enough with yourself. Spend your money wise by buying only the things that you really need and not spending too much to the things that you only want.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

The best way to save money is to allocate 20% of your income as saving and don't buy stuff that not necessary. All those wants are not necessary if you're not planning to have it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

i save money by buying potential altcoins
i dont withdraw my btc just to buy things out of wants, as much as i can i make sure i just use my earnings in buying and paying just the basic needs of myself and my family
avoid buying things to impress, well i guess every once in a while i save a little so i can travel well thats just for my stress relieving purposes and self reward too.

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

Currently, I still have a job so what I do is set a fixed amount that I will immediately put into my savings account. The rest will be smartly budgeted to pay utility bills and everyday expenses. Some do it the other way around, but for me I find my method more efficient as it removes the possibility that I may overspend and thus lessen the fixed amount that I set for my savings. Also, I manage two bank accounts so that if one network goes down and I can't get cash from their ATM, there's another one as back up. Also, if you do set your budget for daily expenses and bills, do whatever you can to stick to it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

Sometimes it's really hard to save money but you can do it if you want. But I will try to give you some tips I hope it will help. Discipline to your self, don't buy anything that is not necessary for everyday need. Dare your self that you can do it.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

You have to find out the best way for yourself because you are the only one person who knows about your earning amount of money and required amount of your daily life perfectly.
You can save some of your daily earning money for the future and can expense the rest amount for your necessity. You can join with some small fraternity so that you can put some money there daily and it will be more useful to save your money.
You have to pass your life very normally if you want to save money. Hold a good amount of money and invest them into a good site and it will be more useful because you can get some benefits from their also so that your money will be increased.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

Invest part of your money in other activities that will bring you passive income. For example, Amazon private labeling. Requires a lot of patience and research, but it is still one of the easiest income sources.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

You should be responsible enough with yourself. Be a wise spender, prioritize your needs and ignore your wants. And also you can invest some of your money on something that is profitable. Like, bitcoin which is tested and trusted by many people as very profitable form of investment.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

everyone can make money, but not everyone can manage their money well.
managing finances like art, you must have high creativity, if you have a family, I suggest to surrender your finances to your wife. because I think women are smarter in managing family finances.
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

Nearly everyone in my immediate family are financial advisers - Mom, Step-Dad, Sister and my Dad used to be.

A good financial adviser will push you to contribute as much as you can to your accounts. In this way, they are not only telling you how much of your portfolio should be in bonds, stocks, mutual funds etc., but they are your coach. Save more! Invest more! Don't invest $1 million in your fashion brand that you have no experience operating.

These kind of people will keep you from going broke.

(Also, they will not recommend you invest in crypto, but you can always set some money aside to use as 'Vegas money').

sulendra12

Activity: 2912
Merit: 526

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

i save money by buying potential altcoins
It's not saving dude. I'd rather call it investing rather than saving, saving is something like you split your income and do nothing else but just holding your stuff.

everyone can make money, but not everyone can manage their money well.
managing finances like art, you must have high creativity, if you have a family, I suggest to surrender your finances to your wife. because I think women are smarter in managing family finances.
Yes, but you should have any backup like money in your wallet and make sure to make them secret cuz who knows you might need those money later when your wife needs that badly ^

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: