Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479234 times)
jimmy3dita

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:10:07 AM

Here is the official reply on the AMC thread, you need also to send an email:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158806.msg2685924#msg2685924
This is not official. Only official instructions are here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252531.msg2685508#msg2685508

I've changed the link, for some reason I pasted another link from the clipboard  Huh

P.s.
Tender in progress...

Acquista il mio libro "Investire Bitcoin": clicca qui
elgapoorre

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:50:32 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 10:35:20 AM by elgapoorre

I'm a little confused about this tender process. What is the purpose behind this? In which way do I benefit from transfering my shares from AMC to ActiveMining? What happens to my AMC shares after the tender offer expires after July 31? What informations should go into the e-Mail I have to send?
And a more general question: Is there a difference in buying shares from BitFunder or BTCT? Do those places have any real pros and cons regarding dividend payout or something like that?

Any answer is highly appreciated!
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:06:22 AM

I'm a little confused about this tender process. What is the purpose behind this? In which way do I benefit from transfering my shares from AMC to ActiveMining? What happens to my AMC shares after the tender offer expires after July 31? What informations should go into the e-Mail I have to send?
And a more general question: Is there a difference in buying shares from BitFunder oder BTCT? Do those places have any real pros and cons regarding dividend payout or something like that?

opps, I think it is easier to read few pages back plus check several pages at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158806.0

You will find all answers there and probably multiplied  Wink
Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:14:00 AM

And a more general question: Is there a difference in buying shares from BitFunder oder BTCT? Do those places have any real pros and cons regarding dividend payout or something like that?

Read page 1 of this thread, it's all there. The huge benefit is that you will receive dividends from hardware sales and only 10,000,000 shares will be outstanding until .0025 is paid per share, which is also a very good bonus. AMC will be liquidated after the tender offer expires.

Buying on either of the exchanges is the same, just choose the one more convenient to you. Smiley
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:23:16 AM

"On BTCT.Co To Bitfunder shares:

1).  Tender your AMC-PT shares by pushing the shares to AMCTENDER1.
Your AMC-PT will then be transfered to Bitfunder, and then the shares will be tendered
for ActiveMining shares. 
2).  Then email the above information to tender@activeminingcorp.com"

Sorry to be a pain, but how do I "push" shares?
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:25:05 AM

Push just means transfer in this case

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
hf

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

there will be no fucking vegetables

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:28:36 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 10:54:50 AM by hf

Ken, your mail server constantly rejects my emails. I sent you the swap message by PM instead.

[EDIT] Delivery Status Notification : Failure / smtp;550 5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited.
Matt_S

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:39:51 AM

Not sure if mine went through either!
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:07:15 AM

You guys crashed his exchange server!

I am waiting to tender on BTCT, to give Ken some time, and for the ActiveMining security to be established... unless anyone thinks this is a terrible idea  Undecided

BTCThousandaire

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 11:09:37 AM

What is the deadline to exchange my AMC-PT shares if I want to wait for btct? Also, how do I do the exchange?

Vbs

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:13:11 AM

I am waiting to tender on BTCT, to give Ken some time, and for the ActiveMining security to be established... unless anyone thinks this is a terrible idea  Undecided

Chill! Grin

Ken has shown already that he doesn't want to leave anyone behind and is working on getting the ActiveMining proposal on BTC-TC.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:14:48 AM

Chill! Grin

Ken has shown already that he doesn't want to leave anyone behind and is working on getting the ActiveMining proposal on BTC-TC.

Tis why I am going to hold for a short while and let Ken hammer out the rest of his tasks before tendering. 

Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:15:10 AM

What is the deadline to exchange my AMC-PT shares if I want to wait for btct? Also, how do I do the exchange?

read the first page of this thread , every info is in there Smiley

Dead line is 31st of July as far as I know.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:22:00 AM

read the first page of this thread , every info is in there Smiley

Dead line is 31st of July as far as I know.

This would be correct

ronaldlee0917

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:24:37 AM

Will I miss the dividend coming tomorrow while my tender request is processed?
I hold a fair number of shares, the dividend payout may mean between 0.1-0.3 btc to me.

Donation:    18zXsfnSvGjQFJ6pEiKMg2uWGcxUCfJLzu
Mastercoin - A new protocol layer built on top of Bitcoin
grimholt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:49:52 AM

I hold a fair number of shares, the dividend payout may mean between 0.1-0.3 btc to me.

Good question.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:54:24 AM

I wonder the same.
also, I assume both securities will recieve same dividends payout during the co exist period. So it won't matter if you switch shares now, or July 31st.
Is that correct?
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:28:12 PM

Chill! Grin

Your constant suppression of legitimate questions is tiresome. Ken has given a hard date for the end of share tendering when some of us who prefer BTC-TC over Butfunder would like to know if that date would change due to delays in the BTC-TC approval process. We are also curious about dividend payouts for those of us that will be in AMC until there is an ActiveMining offering on BTC-TC, which probably won't happen between now and dividend payouts tomorrow.

These are legitimate questions. Do not tell us to "chill" and better yet, don't even bother replying if you don't know the answer to our question(s) - which is often.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:35:21 PM

Ken has given a hard date for the end of share tendering when some of us who prefer BTC-TC over Butfunder would like to know if that date would change due to delays in the BTC-TC approval process. We are also curious about dividend payouts for those of us that will be in AMC until there is an ActiveMining offering on BTC-TC, which probably won't happen between now and dividend payouts tomorrow.

These are legitimate questions. Do not tell us to "chill" and better yet, don't even bother replying if you don't know the answer to our question(s) - which is often.

Ken is talking with Burnside at the moment to have the shares automagically turn into ActiveMining ones.

So how many companies will we have to follow as holders of AMC, VMC, AM? Seems like all are owned by Ken and feed each other.  Why is one joining another and swapping into a different set of shares? Just to hit that adjusted IPO price? Is a new company going to be formed with each Fast-Hash unit that is made?

Why all the hoops?

I am a little confused as to why this couldn't be handled at the exchange level.  Mergers and buyouts happen on wall street all the time and the exchanges handle things behind the scenes for the shareholders.

Ken, if you need help I'm happy to help transition everyone on AMC-PT to the new issue...  That way noone gets left behind.

Cheers.

You rock burnside! Currently all of mine are on bitfunder but I'd like to have them split between the two

I just PM'd Ken and offered up the assistance of btct.co.  When the new issue is approved we would lock trading on AMC-PT and transfer over all the shares to the new issue.  It'd be painless for everyone involved.

Cheers.
Vbs

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:03:12 PM

Your constant suppression of legitimate questions is tiresome. Ken has given a hard date for the end of share tendering when some of us who prefer BTC-TC over Butfunder would like to know if that date would change due to delays in the BTC-TC approval process. We are also curious about dividend payouts for those of us that will be in AMC until there is an ActiveMining offering on BTC-TC, which probably won't happen between now and dividend payouts tomorrow.

You should really take a chill pill! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: