Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2905 times)
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:20:18 PM

The biggest change in my life related to Bitcoin is the fact that the price is so high now that the world is taking notice of Bitcoin like never before, and I have been researching it since 5 years ago almost, so I feel like I've got a big headstart. That is cool.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:05 AM

As far as changes is concern after using bitcoin it causes a dramatic change in my life..I can say it's a blessing to me because we hardly have enough in our everyday living our income is very small and I'm always looking for a way to stretch my budget and  meet the ends good thing Bitcoin came through a common friend who introduce it to me and explain to me the benefit of it and then after a few months now I can almost buy everything I need and wants and share some to my family and friends.

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:40:43 AM

Being able to buy a house with bitcoin, that changed my life for the best, i'm sad for people who miss this chance

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Janinejoson

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:26:11 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Bitcoin changes my status in life and also changes the way how I think. When bitcoin introduced to me, I always trying to make myself busy in just reading and posting in this forum. Most of the time, I focused on this forum and this makes me more knowledgeable. This will help me in my everyday needs. II don't do trading or even investing but I can earn money inn terms of this forum in different campaigns. This will help me for my everyday needs to provide all those things and expenses in my life that can also help my family. Bitcoin is a big help for me.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:59:59 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
when i know bitcoin till now , bitcoin help my life.
im a poor man , i dont have anything , when i know bitcoin and learn how to earn bitcoin , first time i trying to joining some signature campaign payment using btc , then i save the btc on my wallet because i dont know how to use my btc , i collected a lot btc from joining campaign , when i know the price high , i trying to sell and i feel my life more better , i sell my 30% bitcoin for buying something , like new laptop or pc for focusing my earning from bitcoin , and the 70% i use for trading , im very happy till now.
i want trying learn more about bitcoin and trading , but now , i can earn profit from trading , maybe not much , but i believe i can be better in future because bitcoin.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:40:28 AM

At first knowing bitcoin didn't made significant changes in my life because the value of it is not that much valuable than what it is now. I even bought some coins and then just gamble it or invested in "cloudming sites" that ended up getting scammed. It didn't affect me that much because I thought that eventually bitcoin would just be gone but now I realized how much money would I have if I didn't just carelessly spend it. Well past is past and now I am back in the game. Bitcoin has been one of my safe haven whenever I need money because it has help me a lot of times and some of my goals are even tied to it.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

when i know bitcoin till now , bitcoin help my life.
im a poor man , i dont have anything , when i know bitcoin and learn how to earn bitcoin , first time i trying to joining some signature campaign payment using btc , then i save the btc on my wallet because i dont know how to use my btc , i collected a lot btc from joining campaign , when i know the price high , i trying to sell and i feel my life more better , i sell my 30% bitcoin for buying something , like new laptop or pc for focusing my earning from bitcoin , and the 70% i use for trading , im very happy till now.
i want trying learn more about bitcoin and trading , but now , i can earn profit from trading , maybe not much , but i believe i can be better in future because bitcoin.
Those were just a part of what I also experienced with the recent months of my life with bitcoins. The changes were so amazing, and from my previous years compared from this year 2017 I am able to gain huge profit. Not just by trading, but also from bounty tokens I also sell my coins by quick trades and earned enough amounts of btc.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:48:18 AM

Bitcoin changes the way I think about investing money. I will never invest money especially if its online and there is no product. Bitcoin changes the way I think about online investment. Whenever I have an extra money, I convert to bitcoin instead of purchasing new clothes. Haha. It also given me more opportunities to earn money. 2017 might not be the year for my bitcoin career but I'm looking forward to 2018 since that is the end date of our campaign. Hopefully everything will work well for me and for everyone. Bitcoin inspires me to work and be more productive.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

My life changed because of bitcoin and i am thankful and this is a big big blessing to me and to my family.Because of bitcoin my income increased and we bought our daily needs and we paid for debt.investing here in bitcoin is a challenge for me because investing is hard.
Because i did not know what to invest then,but when i entered this bitcoin i learned a lot especially investing.and i am sure many of users  here become millionairw and i hope someday  to be one of them .more power bitcoin.
mrdavidziuk

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:21 AM

It gave me a real high salary job that i've dreamed about. And i can work for myself not for anyone else, noone can blame me or complain me but myself.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:30 AM

My life has been changed by the Bitcoin and this forum, before, i was a lonely girl who always asking for the financial support from my parents but since i've got to know the Bitcoin and this forum, i learned how to earn some bucks to support my needs and earn some extra to sustain the luxuries that i am enjoying right now.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:12 AM

There are a lot of changes in my life since bitcoin first introduced to me. Now i can buy stuffs that i like and enough needs for my family. I have been able to manage my time and money to be balanced in my everyday work. So many things that happened that i cannot tell through writing yet it is very pleasing that i am able to do thing that i havent done beforeand that is thanks to my earnings in bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:39:18 AM

Bitcoin changed my life in better way. Earlier I couldnt afford to buy for myself many things, often had to borrow from friends to pay for debts or borrow for human needs, and then one day I found an article about bitcoin and I began studying cryptocurrency world and earnings with bitcoin. For many years I have been making money with bitcoin help and this earnings bring me very good stable income, without which I couldnt buy many things. Bitcoin has given life to many alts which brings me good money too.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:35:40 PM

The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.
as far as i know the biggest changea in my life was i know how to handle or manage my time in terms of in focusing in bitcoin and doing my life outside bitcoin, it has a lot of changes un my life like i can buy whatever i want but when im not in bitcoin i wasnt get what i want in life thats why im blessed that im in with bitcoin right now, i can help my family trough money and giving better life to them. m
 most of all i know how earn and think for my future.

fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

The biggest changes in my life caused by Bitcoin is making my free time more busy in here and it helps me a lot though. I am hoping for the success of our campaign.
Vilenosleo

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

Life has not changed much. Now I'm just studying all my free time blockchain, dag and other technology. I watch youtube video about cryptocurrency and exchanges. I also started to learn programming. I have not become rich yet, but I hope.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

Since I contacted bitcoin, I have lost a lot, because I like this forum too much, I often read my old post at night, because I am a new beginner, so I have to try to make up for my old knowledge. I've got a little bit of bitcoin for the first half of the year, and I hope it will be a good start. Wink
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:50:15 PM

There are many changes that happened in my life since i knew bitcoin. One of it was, it consumes too much of my time in a day. Sometimes, i forgot to do the things i must do and have bonding with my family. Another was, our financial needs are not a problem anymore.

Cryptoboy1942

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

I learned to think, decide and act.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:55:21 PM

The reason why I pursue to study in college is because bitcoin gave me opportunity to pay my tuition fee. I earned now a lot of money and it is because of bitcoins. I know that there are many more blessings that I will get from bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: