Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:28:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2903 times)
alabnoman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

Bitcoins has a huge amount. So if you have that, many changes comes in your life. You can buy things what you want, you can help other people. So that, I still using it till the end
sutyThuy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Money does not buy everything but can make people lose everything. People do everything to check out what's not to buy all that money - that's really unfortunate.

If only a lot of money without culture, then call it a rich man, but rich man has never been considered rich.
thatlavl

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

When working without thinking about money, when you have to wonder where to get money to pay.

If a dollar is burned, there will be ashes left. But its value will go to all the remaining dollars.

When money is valuable, people want to invest, when it loses value, people talk about speculation, when it is no longer worth the people to step up social.
rambi91

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Bit coin allowed me to lean the percentage of the time a spend in this short life time over to the 'doing things i love to do' it allowed me with the investment that I made to ease of working and concentrate more on the responsibility i hold within my craft to point me in the right direction of transforming my suffering into a more enjoyable life.
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Bitcoin has changed my financial status so it does almost changed everything to me,
It provides me enough money to support my family and all of my expenses ,
Back before I even knew bitcoin my budget or allowance was really tight but right now I could buy almost anything that I want.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

I've found a legitimate way to get an additional income to my regular income from my job. This lets to make living more comfier than the one that I have with my day job earning. Though I haven't experienced the reality from the users quotes expect this to happen at the earliest.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:04:12 AM

Trading gives me an opportunity to build savings for my baby's future and it gives me a purpose. I stopped work to take care of my baby girl 1 1/2 years ago. My husband is amazing and takes great care of us but I missed having an additional purpuse. I have an MBA and was sad that I was not earning nor helping my hubby with our company. In october I learned about crypto, invested just a bit I had left from materny leave payments and now I am loving what I do on the side. I am building a savings account for our family, slowly and gradually increasing my bitcoinand dollar balance. Going slow and learning so much. Cant wait to look back in few years. Better late than never right!?

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

My biggest changes happen to my life because of bitcoin is I had a savings my source was mine when I needed it. I am not afraid that I have no money and where to borrow. I have the confidence in myself that I can support my child while he is younger.I always thanks to bitcoin and i will continue to become a member in this forum i will continue to read news about bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

Being able to buy a house with bitcoin, that changed my life for the best, i'm sad for people who miss this chance
The profit of bitcoin is so much satisfactory by which anyone can accomplish all his desires and needs so you have decided very well by purchasing a house for your family as shelter is the basic need of every human being I am also intended to buy a beautiful bangle in hilly area of my country.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

My biggest change after getting to know bitcoin was that my finances got better and I became more confident, because I had my own income from bitcoin.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

There are lot of changes in my life because of bitcoin, number one is my attitude in pursuing what my plans in life. My determination to really work hard and reach my dreams to be successful here in my journey with bitcoin. I really feel changes when i first received my salary it really help a lot specially in satisfying the daily needs of my family. I feel so lucky being part of bitcoin and being part of the campaign where i am right now and i am always looking forward to have more opportunity to work with them in the future. It is just a matter of striving hard and everything will be paid off.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Bitcoin changed my life in better way. Earlier I couldnt afford to buy for myself many things, often had to borrow from friends to pay for debts or borrow for human needs, and then one day I found an article about bitcoin and I began studying cryptocurrency world and earnings with bitcoin. For many years I have been making money with bitcoin help and this earnings bring me very good stable income, without which I couldnt buy many things. Bitcoin has given life to many alts which brings me good money too.
Poverty alleviation through employment opportunities is the basic quality of bitcoin as it has reduced the unemployment problem drastically and many poor people who got engaged in bitcoins they were transformed from a very poor financial status to a wealthy and financially sound position.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

Bitcoin changed my life in better way. Earlier I couldnt afford to buy for myself many things, often had to borrow from friends to pay for debts or borrow for human needs, and then one day I found an article about bitcoin and I began studying cryptocurrency world and earnings with bitcoin. For many years I have been making money with bitcoin help and this earnings bring me very good stable income, without which I couldnt buy many things. Bitcoin has given life to many alts which brings me good money too.
Poverty alleviation through employment opportunities is the basic quality of bitcoin as it has reduced the unemployment problem drastically and many poor people who got engaged in bitcoins they were transformed from a very poor financial status to a wealthy and financially sound position.

Exactly, that is what bitcoins brings to every people who pursue in working in crypto. As for me bitcoin is not only brings a big opportunity to be rich because i see that it change my life in terms of financial problem, as before that i have not yet engage in bitcoin i always have to borrow money from lending institution to support my family but now that i have earned money from crypto it seems that i forget my old financial problem and my time management and commitment of a responsibility is also improving.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

I can now support my family because of the bitcoin. Our life is now better and we have now many money that we earned from bitcoins. Mr and my family believes that bitcoin is the key for us to become millionaire.
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

I`ve got my first work because of it
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

The biggest change for me is that right now I have more money than I had before.
When I look through shops, now I often think that I could buy thing if I wanted too. I simply could afford them.
That was not the case before. And that gives me more self-confidence as well.

It's me!!!
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

The biggest changes in my life caused by Bitcoin is making my free time more busy in here and it helps me a lot though. I am hoping for the success of our campaign.
Many people are utilizing their free time in bitcoins and make precious profit which surely help in solving the basic financial problems like paying the utility bills, school fees and food stuff etc I also make myself busy in making money from bitcoin investment and taking participation in different campaigns.

Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

It was a hard start for me here in bitcoin but everything went well when I've got my very first profit. Most of the biggest changes in my life occured within my financial life. I was able to provide for my daily needs and wants and all I can say is that bitcoin is more than enough for that. I am still hoping that bitcoin will bring more changes in my life positively.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Many people's  are change life cause by bitcoin and one of them its my life with my family we are change everything because of bitcoin and im thankful bitcoinare come into my life
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

Many people's  are change life cause by bitcoin and one of them its my life with my family we are change everything because of bitcoin and im thankful bitcoinare come into my life
Bitcoin changed my life in so many ways, including a change in job, business and how I live my life. I had to leave my past job, and get into a new better one when I discovered Bitcoin, so I spent most of my time online and later, also opened up a business offline that earns money (this time around I earn from both online and offline). So Bitcoin changed my life a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: