Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.
same here mate,before i learned about this community i am working in the government and having just enough income to support my family and sustain daily living,while having no budget for weekend enjoyment or family bonding..until bitcoin and the whole crypto comes.now i can earn from daytrading with my long term investment from various coins specially bitcoin in my portfolio..and with my compensation in signature campaign.thats how bitcoin changes my life positively

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

I can confess that the level of my life has changed. I have got business and hobby (2 in one), and this is trading. I realize now that if I work hard and learn more and more about crypto I will succeed. Bitcoin helped me really much.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

My biggest changes happen to my life because of bitcoin is I had a savings my source was mine when I needed it. I am not afraid that I have no money and where to borrow. I have the confidence in myself that I can support my child while he is younger.I always thanks to bitcoin and i will continue to become a member in this forum i will continue to read news about bitcoin.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
the biggest change in my life because of bitcoin is my financial bitcoin is my answer to my only one question that  what time i become a rich then bitcoin answer that to me now!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

I spend too much time on my computer.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:05:45 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 03:21:45 PM by Sunyoto

I am very grateful for bitcoin, because I have many opportunities to change our lives, and I know after doing my best in bitcoin, so I will be more successful this year, because I know if you want more success that you can do your destination is on bitcoin. This is great for me if you do well, you will get great results too.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Currently, I'm enjoying the salary that I'm getting from my job. BTC expanded my spending capacity even further. While that indeed is my reality, I'm still spending like I was still getting by through my salary. This enabled me to increase my savings and be more ready for the rainy days or the zombie apocalypse.  Grin
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

Actually at first I already losing hope to have a income because it's been a months I didnt receive anything to the campaign that I've joined but to my surprise, one day a big blessing came into my life or should I say came into our life. One time we need some income and because of the tokens that I have, boom I give all my money to my wife and then our problem already solved. I feel happy because finally I can help the needs of my family in financial aspect.That's why thank you bitcoin.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

As I read the testemonies in this forum I truly believe that many people  really changed their lives by bitcoin for they became a millionaire, As for me by the time I will became a millionare by bitcoin, it is really a big change but maybe the biggest changes for me, are the treatment of people sorrounds me, they will be more kind, nice,  respectful, loyal and  proud to me. 😊

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
sunilkhoday555

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

many changes are there cannot express , just love bitcoin more than a girl friend <3
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

Bitcoin he can change my life I can earn money with my self and I can manage my time here with my family.bitcoin bring me the confidence that I can also achieve in life.success or defeat the confidence bringing in your mind is the bigger most mental support that the biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:07:29 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:56:09 PM by Edraket31
Merited by Similificator (1), budz0425 (1)

Bitcoin he can change my life I can earn money with my self and I can manage my time here with my family.bitcoin bring me the confidence that I can also achieve in life.success or defeat the confidence bringing in your mind is the bigger most mental support that the biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin.
I started bitcoin without nothing in my bank account, I just took risk about the possibility that I would earn extra here even for a little, I am not rich and still not rich as of the moment, but what I do have right now is the blessings that I do have and having the chance to give back the blessings that I have to those people who blessed me too when I am nothing, and keeping my story to inspire many people that life is not what we have, it is how we share what we have receive in our life.

When, I have nothing I am happy in a little way and now that I do have something I am much more happy not because I can save now and have money in my bank account but because I am able to help other people especially those people who are really in need without expecting in return. With that, I am more inspired to do crypto to do greatness with other people.

SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

I am happy to jointly associate with Bitcoin Forum, because I can earn money from Bitcoin and help my family. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Because of bitcoin, I can buy things that I can not buy before. I buy some important things needed of my son because of it, I can buy some delicious food , I am now abundant in grace. I have a emergency funds for the future , and now more blessing to come on me .I always thanks to god and to my friends that guide me in this industry .

Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

The changes that I feel very significant after and before know bitcoin, once I’m just a unemployment and now I’m so had jobs through bitcoin and I am very happy when it took the results of the first I in bitcoin.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

Bitcoin has a biggest changes in my life since when I started it.Because of it I can buy what I want ,gave what the needs of my children,paying my expenses monthly,sustained our daily needs ,beacuse of it everything was changes a big things for me.Being financially free and make my life easier in any finances is alright now.I could also have savings in a bank through bitcoin for some future purposes.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 03:15:37 PM by Similificator

I started bitcoin without nothing in my bank account, I just took risk about the possibility that I would earn extra here even for a little, I am not rich and stil not rich as of the moment, but what I do have right now is the blessings that I do have and having the chance to give back the blessings that I have to those people who blessed me too when I am nothing, and keeping my story to inspire many people that life is not what we have, it is how we share what we have receive in our life.

When, I have nothing I am happy in a little way and now that I do have something I am much more happy not because I can save now and have money in my bank account but because I am able to help other people especially those people who are really in need without expecting in return. With that, I am more inspired to do crypto to do greatness with other people.

you are a legend man. i mean how many people do remember to give back to the people that have been there for them when they are on the bottom? most of the time, along with  some of the friends i had, some people forget the people they were with when they had nothing. they get so hyped with what they are now that they can't even look back on all the people they asked help before. not that i am counting what i did for them. but the thing is, they act like they do not want to be with people like me anymore because they are successful and they think that all people like me want from them are money. heck, not even once i borrowed money from these ex friends even when we were the same. they were the ones instead that owed me a lot but i never mentioned even once what they owed me.

it really is so shocking how people can change just because their pockets got filled. just hurts when they see you and act like like they don't know you after all the fun and sht you've been through together as best friends. but that's their choice. all i can do is be happy for them and work hard so i can have more than enough for myself so i can finally help not just my real friends, but also other people that are really in need of help.

giving you a merit for this Smiley
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

BTC actually brought radical change in everyone's life.And it has brought about a change in my life.As a student,I'm easily working without pressure here.The biggest change is that I can learn a lot about BTC and knowledge is growing.Gradually, I'm able to be smart and strategic.I'm able to meet the needs of myself and family.

Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.
Well athough im a new member here Bitcoin is a blessing to my life because of bitcoin ive learnt a lot of things here and my knowledges was improving about bitcoin and currencies...actually when my first day to join here i dont even know whats the meaning of bitcoin and what is all about bitcoin,but when im get used to know bitcoin i was enjoying and so happy greatful to be part of it...i was a bless by Bitcoin and i believe im gonna earn much here and changes my life and more period to be here.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

of-course the wealth,aside from having a chance to have another earning from my offline business that almost got bankrupt if without bitcoin in my life,he helps me alot and now here i am.standing straight and doing better for my love ones
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: