Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
the biggest change of my life caused by bitcoin is my everyday life because it gives me financial for my everyday needs for my family life.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

The biggest change would be being able to buy the things that I couldn't before. My salary is average and same like others, so it is only budgeted for the whole month and it is enough or sometimes less. Thankfully, when I discovered bitcoin, it helped me a lot because I was able to buy gadgets like cellphone and laptop.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

I have been involved with Bitcoin for a while and realized that Bitcoin has a lot of unreasonable risks, but in which the profits are quite high and if you get the chance to add extra luck then you will get A very high profit, maybe in a short time you will become a millionaire

Am I spamming? Report me!
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

since I know bitcoin, a lot of changes are happening in my life especially in finance, I can have a lot of income and I can pay all my debts which is very disturbing, now I can live more comfortable and do not have to worry anymore with my finances.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Bitcoin is really a life changer, it has changed my daily living a lot, specially with my financial problem. It can be very helpful in my daily expenses and specially for my family needing that is no more a big issue for me, which makes me more comfortable to live.
pureheart

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

I still don't  have a lot of changes in my life because of bitcoin.  But I guess bitcoin changed my life by getting  information  from different  people about bitcoin,  trading,  services that include cryptocurrency. I'm  still a newbie and I'm still confused of some stuff about bitcoin but hopefully  soon I will be knowledgeable enough and help others to understand  bitcoin 😊
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

Bitcoin gives color to our lives. I have a job but my net income is not really enough for the needs of my children. I happy to share that since I have found ways on how to earn bitcoins buy means of trading and joining campaigns here, there are many good things happen to me, I can pay the needs of my kids in school I can help support my parents and my most of all I can save a bigger amount into our savings. Thank you to bitcoins, I hope this coins will last forever because bitcoins really help people.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Most of the life of the bitcoiners became better because of the bitcoin. Bitcoin gave me opportunity to gain income for me to buy my needs and wants. Bitcoin also is supporting me in my education. I am using the money that I got from the bitcoin to pay my tuition fees and it also source my allowances.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

The biggest change in my life is that my life gets better, especially in finance I do not have to worry about my finances because I already have enough income for all my needs.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

The very best that happened to my life when i got to know bitcoin is my lifestyle. Before i got into cryptos, i almost wasted my time every night hanging out with friends and just wasting money. When i started to join here, that already changed and no more time and money ever wasted again.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

since I know bitcoin, a lot of changes are happening in my life especially in finance, I can have a lot of income and I can pay all my debts which is very disturbing, now I can live more comfortable and do not have to worry anymore with my finances.

That is the benefit that most people experienced since they started using bitcoin they become more financially stable and I guess that is our goal why we chose to do bitcoin at the first place to have a financial freedom. I just hope that more and more people can be benefited by these technology, instead of judging it why not search about it.

brightLIFE

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

Bitcoin gives color to our lives. I have a job but my net income is not really enough for the needs of my children. I happy to share that since I have found ways on how to earn bitcoins buy means of trading and joining campaigns here, there are many good things happen to me, I can pay the needs of my kids in school I can help support my parents and my most of all I can save a bigger amount into our savings. Thank you to bitcoins, I hope this coins will last forever because bitcoins really help people.
That was very interesting stories from you guys. Really that through bitcoin there are many lives that have been change and get a better improvements in life. Im happy for you guys and Im being inspired to all your stories on how bitcoin really change your lives. Since I am still starting in bitcoin and also in bounty campaigns I will become more dedicated and more industrious when about this since I know that soon it will going to give me better improvement.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Though just starting for three months now but ranging from the airdrops to the bounty campaigns and little investment I have been able to do certain things in my life ordinarily that I won't positively. I will speak on behalf on my siblings who have being into bitcoin for a while now that he is fulfilled and this is everyone's prayer.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

there is not yet a biggest changes in my life because I'm just a beginner and, If also If I want that there is a biggest changes in my life is by being rich from poor, I want to become rich for my family.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

The most big change that bitcoin bring in my life is relaxation of me and my family life. Before starting working with bitcoin we have a lot of financial problems because there was not such strong way of earning of us but after starting working with bitcoin me and my family also our life become very relax because we are earning a lot and we have even every facility available in our home now.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

There's a lot of changes happening to my life because of bitcoin, first thing is the profit I gained here in bitcoin helps me for our daily needs like house bills and I can also buy the things I want that I can't afford before. I also teach my friends on how to earn in bitcoin and they are fast learners. Second is it helps me to manage perfectly my time and income because I'm doing it on my everyday life. Lastly I've learned more about cryptocurrency world and how the coins move.
Bitcoin has also affected my life, and my changes are similar to yours. Thanks to trading and investments made in right time I managed to repair the house and change the cart. The life level has increased also.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

The biggest changes in my life happened when I start joining bitcoin. I became financially stable and I did not ask money from my parents because I am earning now and I am using it for my study. I became wise when holding money and that is because bitcoin teach me with these things. And lastly bitcoin teach me how to play with money. In other words, it teaches me when to sell or when to hold my bitcoins.

FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

Bitcoin is a life changer,indeed.Many things has changed in my life caused by bitcoin.Bitcoin is the greatest we all know.It has made me to stand on my own feet.It has given me financial freedom.By working with bitcoin,I'm no more unemployed.It has made me able to develop my English skills.It has brought to me a considerable profit which was really need for me.

In a word,bitcoin has changed my lifestyle.Now,I wanna be a good campaigner. It has taught me many marketing skills that I didn't know before working with bitcoin.

Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

It took me away from suicide.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

Bitcoin has actually taught me few things much earlier which I should have learned much later when I would have actually earned money. At the beginning I used to just spend vigorously without even thinking anything . But now I know when to spend and when to save. Also later on I realized that Bitcoin is not something to spend. It's something to save for years and make huge profits
That's right, besides making our life a better bitcoin and this forum taught a lot about things we might not get before .. my change as long as there is in bitcoin my income increases besides I have a steady job and I can make my family happy. and I am also more diligent in saving for my future and there are still many advantages and changes that I experienced while I was in bitcoin ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: