Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2902 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
Merited by Ctstrphy (1)

It took me away from suicide.
So sad, I have always had same thoughts on suicide, thinking I should kill myself, but at the same time feeling afraid of dying. Bitcoin really helped me, I had a lot of problems, I wasn’t able to feed myself or do anything. I wasn’t able to achieve a single thing just because I had no money, and nobody wanted to be my friend. I was being neglected by everyone, and I felt like no one needed me anymore in this world, I felt like I’m supposed to end my life… then I discovered bitcoin. I tried my first year, but through out my first year on Bitcoin I earned nothing. I wanted to give up, but there was no other option to choose, so I had to continue with it. Luckily for me, now things are changing, I’ve been able to achieve a little with Bitcoin and thanks for how far I’ve been able to go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

People who deal with bitcoin has some changes in life like having sufficient money and can buy anything they want because they have already earned much through bitcoin.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
This very influential for me, because I could be making money from this bitcoin. without having to work using only computer course I was able to meet the needs of my life, thanks bitcoin.
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

It took me away from suicide.

This makes me worried for those who are losing big time at the moment. The unseen victims of those who manipulate things in life.
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

So sad, I have always had same thoughts on suicide, thinking I should kill myself, but at the same time feeling afraid of dying. Bitcoin really helped me, I had a lot of problems, I wasn’t able to feed myself or do anything. I wasn’t able to achieve a single thing just because I had no money, and nobody wanted to be my friend. I was being neglected by everyone, and I felt like no one needed me anymore in this world, I felt like I’m supposed to end my life… then I discovered bitcoin. I tried my first year, but through out my first year on Bitcoin I earned nothing. I wanted to give up, but there was no other option to choose, so I had to continue with it. Luckily for me, now things are changing, I’ve been able to achieve a little with Bitcoin and thanks for how far I’ve been able to go.
I can still remember how desperate I was back then thinking life was really pointless. Graduated from college and had a really hard time to do so. My first post here was about how to earn these. I even stayed 12+ hours a day just to claim on faucets. Now, even when the market's crashing I'm still doing pretty well. Now I have a job and I trade during the night. Crypto gave me a huge opportunity last year to trade and invest with just a few cents.

This makes me worried for those who are losing big time at the moment. The unseen victims of those who manipulate things in life.
Ditto. But it could've been worse. I think this is just a 2013 remake.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
The biggest difference is I have some savings and the best part is that even if those savings are in bitcoin a very volatile cryptocurrency to me that is way better than to have that in the bank were I will only lose money to fees and inflation, while my life has not changed as a result of that, like most people here I'm waiting for the right price to sell, once that happens my life will change dramatically.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

The biggest changes in my life happened when I start joining bitcoin. I became financially stable and I did not ask money from my parents because I am earning now and I am using it for my study. I became wise when holding money and that is because bitcoin teach me with these things. And lastly bitcoin teach me how to play with money. In other words, it teaches me when to sell or when to hold my bitcoins.
Just like you I also a student and bitcoin had make a lot changes in my life like I could now able to sustain my everyday needs, buy all the stuffs I want and mostly I could able to help my parents from our financial problem. Because of bitcoin I had learned a lot of things about the market, how to make a money and even to make a transaction. I felt that I am now an adult that making money inorder to sustain my needs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

The biggest changes in my life happened when I start joining bitcoin. I became financially stable and I did not ask money from my parents because I am earning now and I am using it for my study. I became wise when holding money and that is because bitcoin teach me with these things. And lastly bitcoin teach me how to play with money. In other words, it teaches me when to sell or when to hold my bitcoins.
Just like you I also a student and bitcoin had make a lot changes in my life like I could now able to sustain my everyday needs, buy all the stuffs I want and mostly I could able to help my parents from our financial problem. Because of bitcoin I had learned a lot of things about the market, how to make a money and even to make a transaction. I felt that I am now an adult that making money inorder to sustain my needs.
Bitcoin is a really great source of income for the people like students who want to earn while they are studying. Keep up the good job and don't quit just because you earned and bought your wants, keep it up so you can help your parents and who knows, maybe after your schooling you will not required to work because you have done a great job in earning money through bitcoin.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

For now I didn't gain anything yet but I saw my friends and also my brother  supporting his own   he's not depending on our parents anymore if turns to his school bill  I don't finish my study because of financial problems so I'm happy for him and he convince nr to try this forum  its  just funny that I'm moving a rank even I'm luck of intelligence about this thing but slowly I want to learn by reading your meaningful post thanks to  all of you

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

People who deal with bitcoin has some changes in life like having sufficient money and can buy anything they want because they have already earned much through bitcoin.

Not all people are earning through bitcoin or crypto, there are also some unlucky people lost so much money on it. Usually they are victims of doubler sites, scam cloud mining 'ponzi' site, and scam ICO. It means there is no guarantee that people will earn through bitcoin, people should be very wise in investing their money. Otherwise, they will lose too much and make their life even worst than before.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

Well I am a teenager and I am a full member in bitcointalk now,so I do earn a bit bitcoin from working in signature campaigns so I need not worry anymore about my pocket money.I use my bitcoins mostly for tasty food as I am a foodie.Still I am saving bitcoins nowadays so I don't leave any trails which would make me regret in in the future if the value of bitcoin rises.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

I'm not a huge success in the bitcoin market. But since coming to bitcoin my life has changed a lot. I'm looking forward to the bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin that my life more comfortable, there are bank deposits. Special repayment for my husband. If it is not for meager tuition, I would not pay so fast.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

I have friends whose life changed because they were actively involved in bitcoins and they completely dedicated their time and investments on bitcoins it does not mean that bitcoins made them super rich.But their hard work and dedication got paid off as some of them were focusing on bitcoins by leaving their full time jobs and some even stopped focusing on their business and spend most of their time and they finally became successful after their long wait and hard work got paid off by 2017 when the price of the btc crossed 20K USD.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

doing bitcoin gives me the opportunity to have a part time job and earn an extra income. Aside from having a regular job that gives me a regular income, bitcoin also gives  me a sustainable income. Bitcoin helps with my financial expenses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DexterLox

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

This venture with bitcoin has been a journey, I have not spent so much time in the business but it has been an extra money that has helped me to finish paying my own house, I have really learned finance since when I started I did not know much about the subject, I have a great knowledge of this world of finance, but still it has given me opportunities that I could never get in a regular job.
corall

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:28:10 AM

Bitcoin is a new world with many opportunities, first of all it changes a lot your vision of life and gives me many opportunities to get profit.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

I am now self depended and it is the biggest change in my life which are caused by bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me income source. Now I work bitcoin forum in major time. It just change my life fully.

kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

Bitcoin and other coins made me a miner Cheesy well it really but not literraly mining, its by doing some stuffs for someone then you get paid for it, Ive now become a self dependent person. By just working here in this forum, I earn money. It gives me opportunities. A journey i might say. It also teaches me to be patient, to love somethin what you do. It keeps me busy. A whole lot of change bitcoin has done to me.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

Well I am a teenager and I am a full member in bitcointalk now,so I do earn a bit bitcoin from working in signature campaigns so I need not worry anymore about my pocket money.I use my bitcoins mostly for tasty food as I am a foodie.Still I am saving bitcoins nowadays so I don't leave any trails which would make me regret in in the future if the value of bitcoin rises.
Oh! There is someone at least who likes spending bitcoin on food just like me. I usually try differ food every time I visit restaurant because I like variety. It is because of your hard work and determination that your re full member on this forum and are able to work for different signature campaigns that are ready to pay in bitcoin. At present, try to buy bitcoin directly from exchanges because prices are quite low.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

Bitcoin is really life changing. You can help your family and you can support their needs. It has also a great help in my studies and in the development of my knowledge, skills and constructing many paragraphs. Bitcoin is really a blessing in each individual who using and trusting it. As long as bitcoin is their, those people who trusting it will continue to be blessed and grateful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: