Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4223 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

trading is very difficult, i mostly use longterm strategy, buy and hold. buyin very low price, as low as possible. then sell it when the price getting higer as we've target to sell it. but it will not be easy. sometime altcoins can be move from their fall price in very long time. sometime a year even 2 year.
That is the normal way to earn in trading, hold for a long time especially bitcoin. But it is up to us if we wanted assurance in our investment we can do is invest and when the price goes up, convert or cash out to local currency and when the price goes down, buy again as simple as that for sure we can make profit though that.
The best crypto investor is that who make profit in both situation and those who learn this technique they earn millions and the technique is simple to buy in dump and invest in pump avoid panicking because it give you loss as well as to the bitcoin price and don’t make suffer to yourself and other investor and the thing is buy as much as you can in dump time and you will get an opportunity to sell those bought in pump.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

This is how, anyone can make tons of profit. Definitely, you have a good skill, otherwise You'll have a heart attack, could lose a ton too! Research your coins, your experience may help make a very healthy return at the end of the day.

In order to make profits even though the price is dumping, all you have to do is to hold your tokens and wait for another turn for its price to PUMP, because if you are going to do panic selling then you could lose the profits that you could have in the long run, nobody wants that to happen so do you.
But this dump could be a great opportunity for you to buy tokens, buy low sell high.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:35:18 PM

I'm still a newbie here but I felt like all the coins on etherdelta are pump and dump coins. I know that it's not true but as the volume is so low on Delta, people are not able to buy or sell at the rates they want to. I'll definitely stay away from it until I learn the basics.
Pump and dump it’s a part of business and we need to play here carefully because bitcoin price is related with market trade so some time you will see pump and sometime you will see dump because bitcoin want to take its price high and that’s why I always telling to every one before going to join bitcoin you must learn about bitcoin properly because when you have a complete knowledge about bitcoin so you can earn easily.
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:25:31 PM

cryptomarket always fluctuating.It's very hard to thinking what coin is pumping next.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:30:56 PM

I tried once, and failed. It was very difficult, none of your TA works, pump or dump come nowhere. I am trading with very strict rules, it is so much easier than that

What strict rules do you follow? .. If you don't mind sharing.

The easiest way strategy when you trade is to buy low and sell high, I know TA is really hard specially when you are just starting to do trading however it is more profitable when you know at least the basic. Pump and dump in market is very exciting because this is where we make profit.
The beauty of bitcoin is all about these pumps and dumps. Remember you can’t say that these pumps and dumps make this bitcoin is bubble and it doesn’t have any strong market, no. it is not like this, these pumps and dumps are the volatility factors that increase the price of bitcoin. Buying at dumps and selling at pumps, the whole game is just between these two poles of market.

Other people thinks that volatility is a disadvantage when in fact, it is what makes bitcoin interesting. It is quite challenging to earn and hold bitcoin because you won't know when you are going to have a profit. Another is that it will push you to learn new things and try it for knowledge and if you won't be curious about it  and the things related to it, you are limiting yourself for more possible ways to earn bitcoin.

Pump and dump is just a way for bitcoin to grow, that's what I think.

Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:33:55 PM

I think you can find this in private telegram channels. I think also it's risky unless you're not greedy and you are looking just for small and quick profit.

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:58:24 PM

It's very difficult to predict when the price of any cryptocurrency will dump or pump. But for now it's much easier to know cause there are a lot of trading tool that you can use to know about the highest price of any cryptocurrency at any time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944274.0

This is the list of trading bot and tool. You can take a look and see if you want to use it or not Smiley). For now, there are a lot of traders also use this kind of tool to make trading easier.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:08:06 PM

it is pretty difficult and sometimes even impossible to predict. and joining the pumps is also a risky move too. but you know with big risks comes great rewards.

the trick is figuring when a coin is getting pumped. sometimes it starts with some sort of news. this an be quite weird and seemingly unrelated news such as the developers releasing a wallet for mobile! and sometimes it can be a predictable news like being listed on a big exchange, specially poloniex. that one will get pumped without a doubt.

then it comes to timing. to get in before the pump is over and buy as much as you can afford to lose and then getting out right before the pump ends or before the dump happens to be precise. that way you maximize your profit.
Is there a specifuc site or thread here that gives us updates when a coin gets pumped?
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

Actually, most pumps and dumps activities start in secret as there are many groups which aim to pump and dump a certain coin.
But, there is some normal sign that indicates a coin will rise soon, such as good news about its development and acceptance which lead to increases trading volume.
You can watch over some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, BitHumb to see the trading volume for some potential coins that maybe get pumped.
But, don't get me wrong, do not invest in shit coins which out of nowhere, been around less than 6 months or just deal with the risk of lose.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:28:33 PM

When the price gets dump should not panic looking at the sudden fall in value. Need to be active making the best out of the same, which is possible on buying and holding. After the same have patience and sell when the price bumps, gaining profits based on the investment.
scarecrow2096

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:26 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

I think so, if you have good amount of money to make tht happen on the market, like these big holders you may have control of the market and therefore  the price of the coin.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

There are 2 different issues: making money with trading, or simply hoping that the value increases significantly.
Trading is very hard if improvised,furthermore, if you want to trade on other cryptomonete I suggest you check their reliability and their development.
You can monitor the various discussions and choose the most reliable and recommended ones.
Otherwise you can simply store the bitcoin and wait for them to grow and take advantage of the various forks.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:38:49 AM

There are many pump dump group in telegram but in my opinion this kind of trading is risky because ussually the altcoin that to specify to pump and dump just altcoin with lower volume and bad in fundamental so we are will be possibilty in big loss if buy at  higher price. For the better trade in some altcoin that has big volume and good fundamental and learn about technical analysis and very important to do own research so we will be more expert in crypto world.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:54:40 AM

pump and dump it is very difficult, if you have any information when it will be or familiar with the people who are satisfied, then you can easily profit! It is often possible to profit with ICO. For this you can use the service ALGORY when they host their ico or yourself to participate! They will do analysis of the ICO , their prospect! And you can profit x2 x3 x10

Pump and dump is very risk act to do in trading. If you are late just a minute, you can lost more than 50% of your capital. Stay away from such kind of coin is better.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:47:27 AM

Pump and dump usually when the chart is bullish ir bearish market they manipulate the market. Whales do this thing so they will attract investors.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:05:22 AM

It is very easy to make profit into a pump and drop thing especially in bitcoins because they always pump high. So first thing is always monitor for the value of bitcoins in the market everytime. Then whenever you see that the value of the bitcoins are on red and they fall that means. Then you will now buy bitcoins then just hold hem for weeks because bitcoins are really fast to pump back so whenever you see that the value of bitcoins in the market are in green then immediately sell it but make sure that if you sell it you are gonna gain a lot.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:24:42 AM

Unfortunately, pump and dump are unpredictable conspiracy like what happen to bitcoin cash before and now to ethereum in which an unexpected pumping of price value was occured this week but maybe if you have friends with the group of conspirators you may have possibilty to be onboard on every pump and dump that they will attempt to do.
Yeah it is quite unpredictable. But you can learn to read the charts. So you can at least predict what is going to happen. There are many helpful materials online that will help you learn to read charts and also lots of helpful advises about trading. But if you see something similar to what happen to bitcoin cash, I suggest that you avoid it. It is very risky as it is mainly controlled by whales.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:25:36 AM

when 1 coin dump./ people will panic sell. then I buy wait a small correction. just say 5% is good for me. and sell all. when 1 coin pump and people say a lot about it. I buy and wait 5% then sell. follow my path you will see result

nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:53:19 AM

Pump and dump it is very difficult to predict and there are no general indicators how to spot a building pump and dump
You just need to observe activities in the crypto market
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:10:02 AM

There's no universal indicators in bitcoin in pumping and dumping situation that made by it self because bitcoin is volatile you can't predict the movement of this. It is part of the game by bitcoin a being volatile made pumping and dumping in by crypto currency and bitcoin is the one.
You don't need to avoid that whether you like or not that's the part of the game made by bitcoin.

Much better you invest it now and hold for a long run because bitcoin was continued raising up nowadays! CHEERS!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: