Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

I'm surprised why such an interesting, attractive project collected only 90,000, while the soft cap is 800,000 dollars, but there are 38 more days ahead and I think the team will cope.

There are still a lot of time and a lot of things can happen within 38 days. The growth or progress of collecting investors may increase exponentially as other investors who already invested will also spread the word for this project. The team must double their time in advertising this ICO.

Yeah, which many things to be considered as this project is in progress. Also, their might some erroneous come up on this project and I'm hoping that the team will survive all the possible difficulties that they may encounter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:55:44 AM

As I understand, the developer already has ready-made versions of the product? I do not understand why the collections are going so slowly.
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

I'm surprised why such an interesting, attractive project collected only 90,000, while the soft cap is 800,000 dollars, but there are 38 more days ahead and I think the team will cope.

There are still a lot of time and a lot of things can happen within 38 days. The growth or progress of collecting investors may increase exponentially as other investors who already invested will also spread the word for this project. The team must double their time in advertising this ICO.
Advertising is very good for investors to know about your project, but consider the many factors that can benefit from advertising because if you advertise rampant it will react. Well from the investor, this is a good psychological well that you should understand. Investors often worry about projects being advertised aggressively but other factors such as technology and community are not paid much attention.

Yes, you are right. We should pay more attention on technology and community.

The SPV project is all set to bring new business models in the payments markets all over the world. It will be first introduced into the USA and then made available to the users in other countries in a steady fashion. With its expected adoption by the masses after its due launch, the project will help promote the competitiveness of the service industry and improve the quality of service delivered to the people. It is likely to create new business opportunities for those into crypto market trading.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.
Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.

of course  i hope collect enough fund in ICO ,and hire professional members  develop product ,keep up the hard work .
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

I really like the concepts, ideas, strong and interesting platform that SuperPay have. Through the use of SuperPay let us all create the world's most popular mobile payment platform. Through this, we can have save alot more time of our daily transactions and enjoying life much better. I will continuously looking forward for this project and wait for more interesting updates.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

Interesting project. I just checked on your boubty campaigns and I can see that the rewards are realy high for campaign participants. Great job!
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

the launch of this project in many ways can simplify the work with digital currency. It is this moment that distinguishes this moment and makes me happy

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

And I think the team still has time and with proper advertising the project should collect at least soft cap and probably hard cap and yes it is always possible to extend the validity period of ICO.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

Quite an interesting project !!  The development team is good, they are developing the project!  I hope for the success of this project!
we can see they have proved it with some progress, need consistency to make the project development well done
for now it's enough for investors give confidence to the project team

Yeah I believed also that this one of the interesting project in the market right now. The dev. team are really  trying there very best to improved the project. With this plenty of investors were sending there interest in the project. But even many are interested the team should still work there advertisement for more and more prospect investors soon.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Probably. And they need to be ready and well prepared always because I believed that onced this project is finished, not only investors will come to joined here. But difinitely all people in crypto world will surely visit the website of SuperPay and make some transaction regarding on how to get on this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

I see this as a good project and it will attract lots of investors and ico enthusiast to invest in this project because of the nature of the project. It's looking a good prospect.

Yes, this will surely attracts many investors to invest in this project, I really hope that this project will have many supporters and investors in the near future.

To attract more investors I think they should change their quote saying it's the most popular mobile payment when in fact it's not that yet popular. I believe that it will be popular in the future but accepting the fact where they are now is a good start in establishing their name.
This project has great potential. The features are mind blowing and will really enhance the user experience. The SPV system is definitely worth looking for. Moreover the tipping feature is also good for earning rewards.
Superpay will really make mobile payments much more easier which will be indeed be proffered by several good investors as well as several good users. This platform will really have a huge traffic ahead so i don't think that investors will hesitate in investing into this project.
Not always like this. Sometimes you need to think carefully before investing in a project. It is necessary to look not only white paper or road map, but also it is desirable to read reviews about the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

What is SuperPay
SPV(SuperPay.vip) is a universal mobile payment platform. The sellers can issue digital currency, receive cryptocurrency and credit card. The customers can use tipping feature to send money and reward digital content. While this system uses the blockchain technology, the data will not be lost. We will set up a community for members to discuss and build up the ecosystem together. SPV hopes to establish the common standards of the mobile payment in the world. Sincerely welcome you to join and create the world's most popular mobile payment platform with us.
80% profit will return to our SPC holders. 6% annual interest rate will return to PreICO member's token account.

WEBSITE

Whitepaper

Facebook

Twitter

ANN Thread  

Youtube

Coinschedule

Telegram

Campaign Manager: SuperPay.vip & Rabby637

If you have any kinds of question about bounty campaign you can ask in telegram group.
This campaign will stay untill the end of ICO (April 30th 2018 23:59 UTC )

100,000,000 SPC (SuperPay.vip Coin) will be issued including 80,000,000 SPC for sale 16,000,000 SPC(16%) reserved for team 4,000,000 SPC(4%) is allocated for bounty campaign
1 SPC = USD$0.05
1 ETH = 30,000 SPC
1 BTC = 300,000 SPC

Bounty Reward
Signature campaign 30%
Blog & media campaign 15%
Twitter campaign 20%
Facebook campaign 20%
Telegram logo & title campaign 5%
Twitter logo & title campaign 5%
Telegram campaign 5%

Rules
1.You must join the Telegram Group and stay there till the end of Crowdsale.
https://t.me/joinchat/HgVdWVEAWEPq3iq--czGJA
2.User must be active and supportive in the group. inactive users can get 50% less payrate or can be simply disqualified.
3.Using bad language, spamming, advertising any other service in InvestFeed groups not allowed.
4.Only one account on each platform allowed. a person found to be cheating by creating multiple accounts will be disqualified.

Rewards
100 SPC / per week

How to participate
Join in telegram group & fill up this FORM or submit on this thread

Reward:
    Jr. Members: 700 SPC/week.
         Members: 1100 SPC/week.
         Full Members: 1600 SPC/week.
         Senior Members: 2100 SPC/week.
         Hero Members: 2800 SPC/week.
         Legendary Members: 3700 SPC/week  

Rules:
1.Must join SuperPay telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/HgVdWVEAWEPq3iq--czGJA
2.Minimum 20 constructive posts per week.
3.If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please send me a message or you will not receive any token from us.
4.Posts such as "hello", "good luck", "love this project", or any other unsubstantial posts will not be counted as valid post.
5.Posts with less than 90 characters will not be counted as valid posts.
6.Accounts with negative trust from DT-2 or DT-1 are not allowed to enroll.
7.Posts in off-topic, games and rounds, micro earnings and politics and society will not be counted.
8.Every participant must wear the avatar & personal text.
9.Alternate accounts are not allowed and will lead to a ban on participation in our campaign.

How to participate:
Wear signature , avatar, personal text & fill up this form Here  

https://i.imgur.com/bsB0h82.jpg

Signature Code
[/size]

Jr member
Code:
[center][url=https://superpay.vip]⊗ SUPERPAY ⊗
JOIN THE SUPERPAY TOKEN SALE [/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3177147][b]⊗!! BOUNTY !!⊗[/b] [/url]
[/center]

Code:
[center][url=https://superpay.vip] ⊗ ⊗[u]➤➤[/u] [font=Century Gothic]SuperPay [/font] ⊗  ➤ JOIN THE SUPERPAY TOKEN SALE  [/url]
 ✔ [url=https://superpay.vip]WEBSITE[/url] ✔ [url= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536264]! BOUNTY ![/url]  ✔ [url=https://www.facebook.com/SuperPayVip-Fan-1798947490117442]FACEBOOK[/url] ✔ [url=https://twitter.com/SuperPayVip]TWITTER[/url] ✔ [url=https://t.me/joinchat/HgVdWVEAWEPq3iq--czGJA]TELEGRAM[/url]
[/center]
  [/quote]

[size=17pt][b]Full member [/b][/size]
[code][center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][font=Monospace][size=33px][b][color=#07435D][[/td]

[td][url=https://superpay.vip][size=23px][color=#07435D]Website[/url]
[size=10px][color=#07435D][b]Mobile [color=#70C3DE]Payment [color=#07435D]Platform
[/td]
[td][size=15pt][color=#16bbe4]SuperPay[/color][/size][/td]

[td]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536264][size=23px][color=#07435D]ANN Thread[/url]
[size=10px][color=#07435D]Join the SuperPay[color=#70C3DE]Token Sale[color=#07435D]
[/td]

[td][font=Monospace][size=33px][b][color=#07435D]][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]
[Website
Mobile Payment Platform
SuperPayANN Thread
Join the SuperPayToken Sale
]

Sr members
Code:
[center][table][tr]

[td][center][url=https://superpay.vip][size=36px][b][font=Roboto][color=transparent].[/color][color=#16bbe4]S[/color][color=#16bbe4]u[/color][color=#16bbe4]p[/color][color=#14b0d7]e[/color][color=#14b0d7]r[/color][color=#19acd0]P[/color][color=#19acd0]a[/color][color=#1ca3c4]y[/color][color=transparent].[/color][/center][/td]
[td][center][font=helvetica][b][size=25px][color=transparent].[/color][color=#1db2d6]✫[size=28pt] Super Rich yourlife [/size]✫[/color][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/b][/font]
[/center][/td]

[td][left][font=Arial black][url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZIJtvaEXshY][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚YouTube[/color][/size][/url]
[url=https://t.me/joinchat/HgVdWVEAWEPq3iq--czGJA][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚TELEGRAM[/color][/size][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536264][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚ANN[/color][/size][/url]
[url=https://goo.gl/h5Csq7][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚WHITEPAPER[/color][/size][/url]
[url=https://superpay.vip][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚WEBSITE[/color][/size][/url][/font][/left][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Hero/Legendary member
Code:
[center][table][tr]

[td][center][url=https://superpay.vip][size=36px][b][font=Roboto][color=transparent].[/color][color=#16bbe4]S[/color][color=#16bbe4]u[/color][color=#16bbe4]p[/color][color=#14b0d7]e[/color][color=#14b0d7]r[/color][color=#19acd0]P[/color][color=#19acd0]a[/color][color=#1ca3c4]y[/color][color=transparent].[/color][/center][/td]

[td][center][font=helvetica][b][size=33px][color=#ffffff][glow=#3db6d4,1][color=transparent].[/color]✚ M[glow=#3db6d4,1]o[glow=#34a7c3,1]b[glow=#34a7c3,1]i[glow=#34a7c3,1]l[glow=#34a7c3,1]e [glow=#329cb7,1]P[glow=#329cb7,1]a[glow=#329cb7,1]y[glow=#329cb7,1]m[glow=#329cb7,1]e[glow=#2f99b3,1]n[glow=#2f99b3,1]t [glow=#2f99b3,1]M[glow=#2f99b3,1]e[glow=#2f99b3,1]t[glow=#3096b0,1]h[glow=#3096b0,1]o[glow=#3096b0,1]d ✚[color=transparent].[/color][/color][/size][/b][/font]
[/center][/td]

[td][left][font=Arial black][url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZIJtvaEXshY][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚YouTube[/color][/size][/url]
[url=https://t.me/joinchat/HgVdWVEAWEPq3iq--czGJA][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚TELEGRAM[/color][/size][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536264][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚ANN[/color][/size][/url]
[url=https://goo.gl/h5Csq7][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚WHITEPAPER[/color][/size][/url]
[url=https://superpay.vip][size=7px][color=#0071bb]✚WEBSITE[/color][/size][/url][/font][/left][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Rules
1.Must follow this page
2.Must join SuperPay telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/HgVdWVEAWEPq3iq--czGJA
3.Must have 500 followers to participate in this campaign
4.Your profile must be public
5.Your post must related or introduce SuperPay

Rewards
10 SPC/per tweet or retweet(Can't be the same)
3 SPC/per like or share

How to participate
Submit your post link by google form HERE or submit on this thread

Rules
1.Must follow this page https://www.facebook.com/SuperPayVip-Fan-1798947490117442/
3.Must have 400 friends
4.Your profile must be public
5.Your post must related or introduce SuperPay

Rewards
10 SPC/per post or share (Can't be the same)
3 SPC/per like

How to participate
Submit your post link by google form HEREor submit on this thread

Rules
1.The piece of content can either be a video or blog.
3.The content you made must be in public
4.The blog  must have at least 500 word
5.The blog post must contain at least 2 links to the website.
6.The blog must have original content, if you copy any post from another site you won't receive any token.
7.Videos must be longer than 1 minutes.
8.The Video/blog must be in English.

Rewards
100 SPC/per video or blog
3 SPC/per view or like

How to participate
Make YouTube video & Blog post then submit your link HERE or submit on this thread

Rules
Logo

1.Must join SuperPay telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/HgVdWVEAWEPq3iq--czGJA
2.Wear this logo in your Twitter profile picture space
3.Must have 500 followers to participate in this campaign
4.Change your name into "SuperPay.vip"
Example =   Rabby-- SuperPay.vip
5.You must keep the Logo and Tittle till the end of this campaign in order to get your reward

Rewards
200 SPC / per week

How to participate
Apply all of this thing in your profile & Fill up this FORM or submit on this thread

Rules
1.Wear this logo in your Telegram profile picture space
3.Change your name into "SuperPay.vip"
Example =   Rabby-- SuperPay.vip
4.You must keep the Logo and Tittle till the end of this campaign in order to get your reward

Rewards
100 SPC / per week

How to participate
Apply all of this thing in your profile & Fill up this FORM or submit on this thread

Spreadsheet Link

All campaign spreadsheet link is here:    

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZWC-FehAmrCmo9r8gI7VcxcwSPnGVJfNb5MfoltGsQ/edit?usp=sharing[/code]

World's most popular mobile payment has no translation campaign ?  Roll Eyes    And how would you like to spread the word globally?  Or are you just accepting english speaking community members ?   In my opinion a global project like yours need first of all a good organized translation campaign.
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

A very interesting project, which is good for all of us here. I hope they will also be able to maintain the high security since the payment.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

As I understand, the developer already has ready-made versions of the product? I do not understand why the collections are going so slowly.
Yes, with the ready-made versions of the product, they can earn more interest from the people to get invested in the project, you just need to wait, that's all.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

A very interesting project, which is good for all of us here. I hope they will also be able to maintain the high security since the payment.
I agree to that bud. This is realy a wonderful project and also has a great potential to give huge profit to ico investors.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

What is so uniqie in your project?
not necessarily have a unique idea. You can attract increased security or a simple interface. This is what I expect from the team, above all a high level of security
zevl194

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

What is so uniqie in your project?
not necessarily have a unique idea. You can attract increased security or a simple interface. This is what I expect from the team, above all a high level of security
You it is absolute the right, I am solidary with you. Often it isn't even necessary to invent something unique, it is enough to take other interesting project at which not everything is smooth, to slightly transform his idea and the concept, to make the beautiful interface and to add several additional functions drawing attention.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

Another mobile payment which is commonly found in the existing market. Finding the best team needs some serious funds and if they have this then probably they can be competitive with the existing mobile payment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: