Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

What is so uniqie in your project?

The SuperPay payment platform special advantages as below :

1.Tipping feature enabled users send micropayment and reward for digital content providers. Receiving money is so easy! Only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough. On the screen of TV, website, magazine, billboard, smart phone, tablet, and so on. Turning the advertising over to be a shopping channel, real-time client feedback channel, appealing more consumers and maximizing the value of the advertising.
2.SPV is the single window for you to different websites or stores. No need to fill individual data or credit card data again and again. You can finish the transaction faster but avoid the risk of individual data stolen or internet fraudulent.
3.Vendors can issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. Customers get more thanks to buying it. Vendors operate better since receiving these pre-payment.
4.No worries about no power or no electricity. No worries about no internet. As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works.
5.The fastest speed ever! By SuperPay technology, the specific transaction is completed within 0.1 second while the data is unchangeable and undeniable thanks to the blockchain features.
6.Open-source mechanism. Supporting every kinds of cash flows for both paying and buying: digital currencies (BTC, ETH..), credit cards, vendors’ account, vendors’ bonus, and so on.
7.Using Hybird blockchain technology, the data will not be lost. We will set up a community for members to discuss, build up the ecosystem together.

Well, that is quite an interesting kind of features which people wanted to have a fast and hassle free transaction. I am hoping that investors gets interest with this kind of advantages and sooner will participate in the ICO.
To make the payments using the other platforms there was more bottlenecks we come across to pay mainly the micro payments as we are also not able to meet the platform minimum withdrawal amounts and it will lead us a huge delay but with SuperPay tipping feature we can successfully complete our job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.
Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.

Another mobile payment which is commonly found in the existing market. Finding the best team needs some serious funds and if they have this then probably they can be competitive with the existing mobile payment.
I think it not the most important and complex problem for team to operate purses of investors and to support them. Much more important aspect it to issue the qualitative platform without serious shortcomings and any holes, it is very important to make protection of the website multistage that hackers couldn't take control of property.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

Excellent mobile application, the team has already made versions for both the Android and for Apple? I think this decision should be very popular.
the project is aimed at the development of mobile payments, respectively, the team should soon release versions for both Android and iOS. So do not worry about this.
I agree with you, it is necessary only to expect start of the application on these platforms. It is very important to developer to adjust everything correctly before start, these platforms will become the most important in use because the project is based on payments via the mobile phone.

Getting something wrong within a payment application will instantly kill your business if it leads to severe financial losses. They should get it totally right before any major release happens.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:06:05 PM

I'm surprised why the project with such an excellent idea has not already collected money for product development, I'm getting full of fees to improve.

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...
maybe the reason is that the Superpay project is completely new and it is just beginning to advertise itself in social networks. I hope in the future, many more people will learn about this project.
am seriously interested in their bounty campaign which i didnt see any i hope they add such campaigns as it will add tremendously to the growth of this project
Most of us are really awaiting for the SuperPay bounty program as their white papers looks very promising with all the possibilities for success, so it is a good choice to implement the bounty program opportunities for the participants it will in-return benefit the project.
Superpay need Bounty programme for promote this project and if they don't want to launch any bounty programme then they can also arrange the airdrop campaign beacause it will also help to increase popularity of project.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

I found your announcement at the services section and found it very interesting to like my name. I hope that it will get the success. I will try to work for you if you need any. I want you to start any strong marketing so that people hear about your name and they invest in your project. If you will not have any strong marketing then you will not have any community and if you will not have any community then you will not get success in your project.
Signature campaign is also much beneficial for any project.

Wow. It's awesome to be similar to your name. Thanks for your encourage and it's an honor to cowork with you if possible.
Yes, marketing promotion is very important. And we are planning to setup a strong community, can you help for us?
I am interesting to work with your project and will support you in your project marketing. I hope that I will give a full boost to your project so that you become the best project in this year.
I have sent you a personal message you can ask me for the work you want to assign me.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:44 PM

I'm surprised why the project with such an excellent idea has not already collected money for product development, I'm getting full of fees to improve.

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...
maybe the reason is that the Superpay project is completely new and it is just beginning to advertise itself in social networks. I hope in the future, many more people will learn about this project.
am seriously interested in their bounty campaign which i didnt see any i hope they add such campaigns as it will add tremendously to the growth of this project
Most of us are really awaiting for the SuperPay bounty program as their white papers looks very promising with all the possibilities for success, so it is a good choice to implement the bounty program opportunities for the participants it will in-return benefit the project.
Superpay need Bounty programme for promote this project and if they don't want to launch any bounty programme then they can also arrange the airdrop campaign beacause it will also help to increase popularity of project.
Bounty campaign and ear drops certainly do help the project grow and I think it is time for super pay to use these tricks to promote the project. The project certainly does have potential and I think if they advertie the right way they might become successful really soon.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

World's most popular mobile payment has no translation campaign ?  Roll Eyes    And how would you like to spread the word globally?  Or are you just accepting english speaking community members ?   In my opinion a global project like yours need first of all a good organized translation campaign.

We are now in preICO stage and will be first introduced into the USA. So we need English first and the SPC is 0.05 USD only.
While ICO stage, of course, we will need translation campaign and accepting global speaking community members.

What do you mean by "first  introduced into the USA "? We all know that executing an ICO in the United States is very difficult even for some big ICOs project that have lawyers ! Or do you mean just language?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.

The goal of this project is to be globally competitive and in order to that is to add more people in their employ. The competition is very high for this one thus they need to be more innovative in order to sustain.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

The goal of this project is to be globally competitive and in order to that is to add more people in their employ. The competition is very high for this one thus they need to be more innovative in order to sustain.
An innovative and also they need to be unique than the their competitors in the cryptomarket. We know that there are a lot of projects/platform like this which is currently live on the market. With the focus on mobile payment, it will be handy and one thing I want to see if this will become a successful one is the speed and reliable transaction it can offer to its users.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

Any time frame for the release of the beta iOS ap?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.

Recruitment of strong talent will be very expensive as they are in high demand these days. The younger generation would be smart if they learn coding in blockchain related areas Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

What is so uniqie in your project?

The SuperPay payment platform special advantages as below :

1.Tipping feature enabled users send micropayment and reward for digital content providers. Receiving money is so easy! Only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough. On the screen of TV, website, magazine, billboard, smart phone, tablet, and so on. Turning the advertising over to be a shopping channel, real-time client feedback channel, appealing more consumers and maximizing the value of the advertising.
2.SPV is the single window for you to different websites or stores. No need to fill individual data or credit card data again and again. You can finish the transaction faster but avoid the risk of individual data stolen or internet fraudulent.
3.Vendors can issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. Customers get more thanks to buying it. Vendors operate better since receiving these pre-payment.
4.No worries about no power or no electricity. No worries about no internet. As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works.
5.The fastest speed ever! By SuperPay technology, the specific transaction is completed within 0.1 second while the data is unchangeable and undeniable thanks to the blockchain features.
6.Open-source mechanism. Supporting every kinds of cash flows for both paying and buying: digital currencies (BTC, ETH..), credit cards, vendors’ account, vendors’ bonus, and so on.
7.Using Hybird blockchain technology, the data will not be lost. We will set up a community for members to discuss, build up the ecosystem together.
Very details about your advantages and strength. Yes, have chat room at SuperPay platform is hard for developing?

The chat room is not difficult to develop for us. We used to develop 31sms and obtain huge members before.  But it is not the payment core feature. However, if customer or many people want it, we will still develop it.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

When the main ICO of Super Pay running? And what is the price of Super Pay tokens, i see ETH price now is so low.

preICO is 12/15/17'~4/30/18', we may start ICO from 6/1/18'~7/31/18'.

The price to obtain SPC depends on the fluctuation of the financial market, and the fluctuation cannot be controlled by the team members.

However, the preICO SPC is priced at $0.05 and unsold tokens and ICO price will not below $0.05.
In addition, if we can have some potential partners, ICO's SPC should be higher.

ETH price is so low now, so we may change the conversion ratio on April. But the old investor's conversion ratio is fixed.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Another mobile payment which is commonly found in the existing market. Finding the best team needs some serious funds and if they have this then probably they can be competitive with the existing mobile payment.

What they really need is to make a lot of noise where crypto influencers can mention them in Youtube that has at least 20k followers for example. That's the time that I will be convinced that it is really the most popular mobile payment.

The reason why SuperPay will be the most popular is:
1. High technology we have developed and continuous improvement.
2. Open source and open community to development.
3. Any mobile phone can be installed.
4. People all over the world can become shareholders.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Excellent mobile application, the team has already made versions for both the Android and for Apple? I think this decision should be very popular.
the project is aimed at the development of mobile payments, respectively, the team should soon release versions for both Android and iOS. So do not worry about this.
I agree with you, it is necessary only to expect start of the application on these platforms. It is very important to developer to adjust everything correctly before start, these platforms will become the most important in use because the project is based on payments via the mobile phone.

Getting something wrong within a payment application will instantly kill your business if it leads to severe financial losses. They should get it totally right before any major release happens.

SuperPay have already developed more than 18 security methods to keep the system safety. Besides, we will open source code and every developer can review it and uplift it.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

I found your announcement at the services section and found it very interesting to like my name. I hope that it will get the success. I will try to work for you if you need any. I want you to start any strong marketing so that people hear about your name and they invest in your project. If you will not have any strong marketing then you will not have any community and if you will not have any community then you will not get success in your project.
Signature campaign is also much beneficial for any project.

Wow. It's awesome to be similar to your name. Thanks for your encourage and it's an honor to cowork with you if possible.
Yes, marketing promotion is very important. And we are planning to setup a strong community, can you help for us?
I am interesting to work with your project and will support you in your project marketing. I hope that I will give a full boost to your project so that you become the best project in this year.
I have sent you a personal message you can ask me for the work you want to assign me.

Wowow... You are so warm. We are so happy to hear that and hope we can truly become the best project in this year.
I've got your msg and will reply to you tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

new payment system good one. already have app. do have create yours own credit card or app only.
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

World's most popular mobile payment has no translation campaign ?  Roll Eyes    And how would you like to spread the word globally?  Or are you just accepting english speaking community members ?   In my opinion a global project like yours need first of all a good organized translation campaign.

We are now in preICO stage and will be first introduced into the USA. So we need English first and the SPC is 0.05 USD only.
While ICO stage, of course, we will need translation campaign and accepting global speaking community members.

What do you mean by "first  introduced into the USA "? We all know that executing an ICO in the United States is very difficult even for some big ICOs project that have lawyers ! Or do you mean just language?

We are now in preICO stage and wish to build a community like bitcoin or ethereum. What I mean is we will launch the product in USA, so we need English language.
If need, we can still set up a company for community development and management in USA.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:49:23 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 05:05:00 PM by superpay.vip

Any time frame for the release of the beta iOS ap?

We are developing and plan to release it before July. But it may be sooner.
Besides, we may also release web wallet or system for eCommerce usage.
Due to we have some customer requirement and deal now. ^^

valdemarkam

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

it's great. in my application, frankly speaking, I was disappointed. I hope that you will finalize it. I expect more from you

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: